Game issues Fix

• where are the ppl at? Thought I would see a lot more ppl with the Latin ip unban.

if they keep getting dc'd by the server i doubt u'll see them anywhere LUL

Aeria games, I think Kara made it quite clear that when something does not work well in the game we have every right to be angry and complain, right?

i see..pointless complaints

• Nice update #makes4greatagain. You guys really need to stop updating this game, all you do is just keep breaking it more and more after every update and you only care for the money not for fixing the game or making good updates. You keep making promises which you don't hold or search for excuses and the only purpose of them is to ensure that your "cash cows" keep buying stuff from you. The only updates you ever did was to make the game more pay² win or to break the game more with "rebalancing" weapons which made them unfair and broken. Who had the idea of changing perfectly working weapons into this? The shop didn't get updated for months and just by replacing the anti cheat system nothing will be fixed(It got bypassed after a few mins). The best you could do now is either to stop updating the game or learn how to properly fix the game itself or sell the game to another company which can fix it. It's sad to see the game die day by day, because the concept of it is really unique and there is no other game out there which is like S4. Sadly this game had a lot of bad luck with the developer which couldn't fix even the smallest bugs and caused even more and publisher who were greedy and only cared about the money. S4 League is the only game I know which has this hardcore pay² win factor and it's very beginner unfriendly. When they download it and try it out all they see in the beginner channel is almost no player or only hackers and when they finally get into Netsphere 1 channel they get kicked out of most matches for playing bad, because of the try harder for who s4 is their life and which can't think of losing any game because of some beginner. No wonder that the player base is decreasing like this.

• 1. S4 league pertence now AeriaGames

2. They are doing everything possible to revive the game

3. Implemented a new AntiHack system

4. They released IP to Latin America

5. Because of these big changes, the server is currently suffering problems ...

6. Surely the server problems will be solved as soon as

7. Stop complaining you are investing too much and improving your security for all ....

Nice update #makes4greatagain. You guys really need to stop updating this game, all you do is just keep breaking it more and more after every update and you only care for the money not for fixing the game or making good updates. You keep making promises which you don't hold or search for excuses and the only purpose of them is to ensure that your "cash cows" keep buying stuff from you. The only updates you ever did was to make the game more pay² win or to break the game more with "rebalancing" weapons which made them unfair and broken. Who had the idea of changing perfectly working weapons into this? The shop didn't get updated for months and just by replacing the anti cheat system nothing will be fixed(It got bypassed after a few mins). The best you could do now is either to stop updating the game or learn how to properly fix the game itself or sell the game to another company which can fix it. It's sad to see the game die day by day, because the concept of it is really unique and there is no other game out there which is like S4. Sadly this game had a lot of bad luck with the developer which couldn't fix even the smallest bugs and caused even more and publisher who were greedy and only cared about the money. S4 League is the only game I know which has this hardcore pay² win factor and it's very beginner unfriendly. When they download it and try it out all they see in the beginner channel is almost no player or only hackers and when they finally get into Netsphere 1 channel they get kicked out of most matches for playing bad, because of the try harder for who s4 is their life and which can't think of losing any game because of some beginner. No wonder that the player base is decreasing like this.

• Server has been having "issues" way before any changes were implemented lol. This is just icing on the cake.

Its welcomed to see Aeria is indeed trying new avenues to keep s4 afloat (new anti cheat program) but its all null & void if we are plagued by the same constant problems over and over.

The post was edited 1 time, last by XTaei ().

• I know it takes time and stuff. But please....come on.....cant even get my daily mission rewards,cant even level up,cant even do anything,cant even play....this hell started yesterday...how long will it go on actually? any ETA? This game is already dead...well...almost...its bleeding from multiple scars...but at least... GM heiliger has beaten up Dorq in a boxing match,okay,now we wanna play,since dorq stopped doing this cr@phe did before...since he or she does not have anylife,gets up,freezes servers,goes to sleep...and then he gets up to freeze our rooms again...then he repeats...please,make this game playable again.....

• Hello, why do I get this notification? ( Authentification timed out (2/2) ) (EAC-3)

;-;

Same , I don't recommend re-installing the game It's useless actually , I did re-install yesterday and It fixed nothing.
    Just the whole thing seems to be unstable for now :/

• Same , I don't recommend re-installing the game It's useless actually , I did re-install yesterday and It fixed nothing.
    Just the whole thing seems to be unstable for now :/

Oh, I thought so. It would take some time to re-install the game (especially with my internet and my heating-laptop lol)

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Oh, I thought so. It would take some time to re-install the game (especially with my internet and my heating-laptop lol)

If you are not getting it all the time it may be something else tho.

You can also try different account to see if it also happens there.

• I am hoping s4 finally has found the anticheat that fits it best.

The only thing S4 needs rn is hiring New professional developers , Or some competent drafted ones for the current situation , As apparently things are getting off hands
    And It's kind of inept to push some new developers still honing their knowledge about Programming and stuff.
    This isn't the best situation to bring some apprentices to work on such a situation where errors already have engulfed the entire game and playerbase.
    Sorry to say that , But It's getting more and more irremediable , and the staff is not being enough candid with us.

• The only thing S4 needs rn is hiring New professional developers , Or some competent drafted ones for the current situation , As apparently things are getting off hands
    And It's kind of inept to push some new developers still honing their knowledge about Programming and stuff.
    This isn't the best situation to bring some apprentices to work on such a situation where errors already have engulfed the entire game and playerbase.
    Sorry to say that , But It's getting more and more irremediable , and the staff is not being enough candid with us.

lets be real here. Even the big companies have problems dealing with hackers and here we have a game programmed by a completely different team.

• Well i think that the heartbeat is causing the problem, same issue occurred when they added battleye, reason was taking long time at loading screen (might be the same issue)

Try disabling vsync to make the game loads faster and lmk