The S4 Advent Calendar Announcement

• inb4 we get no-stat mode on the 24th.

(I wish. That would've actually been a great way to reveal it, though.)

Instead we're going to get an Old-Moon themed hat. /s (EDIT: In retrospect, I hope this didn't come off the wrong way. I just wanted to be silly.)

• WElp i didn't play since 01.12.18 to 04.12.18.Because i had internet problems i loggin on 01.12.18 but my internet was shutdown because of the weather conditions and i loggin on 04.12.19 i completed that task but on 01,02,03 i didnt.I sent ticket to support about my problem explaining everything and ask them if i didnt completed those 3 missions on 01 to 03 will it reflect on my final result for the reward after completing all 24 day missions.

AND Then THEY replyed ME THAT:

Hello Neggan,

Thank you for contacting S4 League support.

There is no reward for completing Advent Calendar on 24 days. If there would be any it would be stated in the news.

Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Marika - S4 League Team

So you talk about Card Fragments.I ask them to fill my advent calender as completed for those days from 01 to 03.Welp im little confused about rewards from this event.

• the rewards is specific to that day other than the card fragments task u need all of them to get the extra reward

That's for this i ask them to fill my advent calender as completed for those 3 days (01,02,03, 2018)because of those card fragments.I dont want rewards for those days just i would like to be a part of final card fragment reward :o.

• That's for this i ask them to fill my advent calender as completed for those 3 days (01,02,03, 2018)because of those card fragments.I dont want rewards for those days just i would like to be a part of final card fragment reward :o.

i dont really understand what you're trying to say but if you want the card fragment rewards,you just need to participate in the days of the event where they give out the card fragments

• i dont really understand what you're trying to say but if you want the card fragment rewards,you just need to participate in the days of the event where they give out the card fragments

I wanted to tell support that due weather condition and bad internet connectivity i couldn't play the game from 01.12.18 to 03.12.18.So i dont want the rewards from those days and i asked them if they could fill as completed those 3 days on advent calender for my account.I want to be sure going to get those CARD FRAGMENTS and to be able to participate for Final Reward which is given by completing all those 24 days in row.Now do you understand what i mean?

• I wanted to tell support that due weather condition and bad internet connectivity i couldn't play the game from 01.12.18 to 03.12.18.So i dont want the rewards from those days and i asked them if they could fill as completed those 3 days on advent calender for my account.I want to be sure going to get those CARD FRAGMENTS and to be able to participate for Final Reward which is given by completing all those 24 days in row.Now do you understand what i mean?

there is no final reward for participating 24days in a row they've stated that so maybe u didnt get that information

• Anyways SPOILER:BE CAREFUL WITH 07.12.2018 DAILY ADVENT CALENDER TASK OPEN WIDELY YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :3

Oh boy, u making it sound like there’s something hidden with it. Looks like simple math to me. Btw is that a perm set? If it’s timed, x-caps is way better. All pen is welcome.

• Oh boy, u making it sound like there’s something hidden with it. Looks like simple math to me. Btw is that a perm set? If it’s timed, x-caps is way better. All pen is welcome.

sIMPLE NAH I dont think so try and u will understand it :D

• Oh my, submitted the wrong value. XD Oh well, resubmit again. Picture so small, can't see at all....
    Pray and hopefully they can give chances.

giphy.gif

"ELLEN "<3!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ell ().

• 20+20+20= 60

20+10+10=40

10+8+8=26

20+10x4=60

Why sunflower is 8 is because it double.

That why 1 sunflower is #4. This got me lost. So dont trust me.

(There very sneaky on the sunflower..)

Wonder what other people answer.

• THIS IS NOT RIGHT ANSWER Q,Q WATCH AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

AND 1 SUNFOLLOWER IS 4 CUZ 2 SUNFOLLOWERS ON PIC IS 8 Q,Q

• Why they want to screw us over so much :'( its xmas and ppl have a legal right to be bad at math (thats what i wrote down while submiting my answer :')

it’s not about being bad at math. It’s them putting small details that Ppl can miss at first glance. I was staring at the blue Marsmello to see if one was different from the others D: