eSper Scenario Rewards

• It happens to me often. I can't count how many times i'd enter Stage 5 in particular just to see a bizarre freeze as soon as i take my first few steps, followed by a crash without error. Not to mention Scenario always had the chance to crash you upon leaving the room. (Kinda weird that all modes seem to do this from time to time now).

• It happens to me often. I can't count how many times i'd enter Stage 5 in particular just to see a bizarre freeze as soon as i take my first few steps, followed by a crash without error. Not to mention Scenario always had the chance to crash you upon leaving the room. (Kinda weird that all modes seem to do this from time to time now).

Try completling another stage. It may get fixed.

• I rarely got crashed on Arcade but i can tell about the freezes. As far as i know those are made because the game loads the enemies and son AFTER loading the map itself

Most of the freezes have actually been fixed recently (especially stage 4 and 6 that were freezing every time when spiders spawns). There are still some but definitelly as often as before.