eSper Scenario Rewards

• What I'm suggesting: Add the chance for eSper Reward Capsules to give perm AP stated sets of any one of the scenario characters.

Also: Make the Random Chip Capsules be able to give perm chips as well.

• The only times I'm playing Scenario Mode is when I have a mission. Other than that, that mode is pretty much dead IMO. Maybe some better rewards would make playing the mode worth it, but knowing how the game has progressed so far, the reward would be either a limited time set/weapon, or a permanent set/weapon, with a very small chance of getting the permanent item. o3o

• The only times I'm playing Scenario Mode is when I have a mission. Other than that, that mode is pretty much dead IMO. Maybe some better rewards would make playing the mode worth it, but knowing how the game has progressed so far, the reward would be either a limited time set/weapon, or a permanent set/weapon, with a very small chance of getting the permanent item. o3o

The missions are good initiative to play it.

However it would be better if it gives you something that can be useful in PvP to makes you keep going back to it.

Or the other way around: make it accessible only with tickets earned from PvP and make the rewards better in general.

• The missions are good initiative to play it.

However it would be better if it gives you something that can be useful in PvP to makes you keep going back to it.

Or the other way around: make it accessible only with tickets earned from PvP and make the rewards better in general.

Even if they simply added the chance for the mode to give perm eSper chips i'm sure some people would be interested in trying for it. We know that people would want to perm the Weapon ATK+2% chip for instance.

It isn't just about better rewards, arcade need some fixes here and there along with balances for each difficulty

The difficulty is fine, the idea was to get your friends to help you with the harder settings. Normal is easy enough on its own, you can beat all the stages without dying at all once you know what to do. It's even possible to solo Hard. I wouldn't be scared to bet there're people out there that can solo eSper legit too.

Also Scenario seems to keep track of some kind of personal score after you win the rounds. Maybe something can be done with this to effect your rewards at the end? Though i'm not entirely sure how that score works. Another idea would be to have more of a chance to win perms when you have more players in the room with you.

• Even if they simply added the chance for the mode to give perm eSper chips i'm sure some people would be interested in trying for it. We know that people would want to perm the Weapon ATK+2% chip for instance.

Honestly I don't even want to see any chips and enchants added to this game anymore. Those were ones of the stupides thing ever added. Just power creep/pen sinker and nothing more. It doesn't make the game better in any way.

• Honestly I don't even want to see any chips and enchants added to this game anymore. Those were ones of the stupides thing ever added. Just power creep/pen sinker and nothing more. It doesn't make the game better in any way.

ATK +2% chip exists in the game already, it'd be nothing new. The only difference giving it a perm chance from the caps is that whales wouldn't be the only one to benifit from it.

Any incentive to play a specific mode will result in farming. (At least when the reward is anything perm.)

You're kinda forced to play Scenario. It's not like other modes where you just press start and then can walk away from the game. It'd be grinding people would have to do, and hopefully people would work together. c:

Some npcs damage and accurance are kinda ret4rded if you ask me, theres a difference between tactical difficulty and absurd difficulty and i'm talking about the eSper one.

I will agree that the damage is too much. Everyone pretty much has to equip shield or metalic in eSper mode on the longer stages to survive. But it's designed for groups of people, and not for solo. AI bullets are the main problem, but in almost every map there's a blind spot you can be safe in from the AI gunners.

• how about adding the random esper chip capsules into the senario rewards as an addition? something around 10capsules of it along with the current 30days of ap set? as for the hackers,i think they can implement a system where it shows how fast the players clear the whole scenario to sort out hackers and players

• how about adding the random esper chip capsules into the senario rewards as an addition? something around 10capsules of it along with the current 30days of ap set? as for the hackers,i think they can implement a system where it shows how fast the players clear the whole scenario to sort out hackers and players

You still get an exper chip capsule for compating it. It is just not mentioned in the description.

• Also, scenario dcs you if you finish a stage too fast. I only know this because you can legit end stage 5 in less than a minute with the hmg. As far as stage 5 goes, if you finish before 1 min passes you get dc every time. Idk about the other stages.

• Yea it has to be a minute. Thats how hacks are being coded and made automatic. I would suggest to have a kill counter that counts all enemy kills and if lets say if at least 100 enemies have been killed and a certain time limit, then succeed. Only having one minute check for completion is such a poor method.

• No one plays esper other than the aracede hackers but I think scenario need better rewards in general. Grinding for sets just to sell them for pen doesn't seems right.

Nowadays is even more useless, because im pretty sure a huge percentage of the players got a shiny set already. The rewards should be indeed improved, yet if it gives the chance of being perm it can easily result on farming, as stated previously on the thread.

• The missions are good initiative to play it.

The idea of getting access to Arcade with some type of pass or ticket obtained through PVP.

I like it.

If they add any reward worthwhile, at least honest people would play it more.

• i dont mean the rewards i mean the missions,the current system only run only a selected few maps/modes instead of including all of it,and if they were to give out more capsules than 3 why would we even need to participate in events when we will get hundreds without events when shiny esper chip is a thing

• i dont mean the rewards i mean the missions,the current system only run only a selected few maps/modes instead of including all of it,and if they were to give out more capsules than 3 why would we even need to participate in events when we will get hundreds without events when shiny esper chip is a thing

That's a good point. I'm tired of ST2 always coming out.

• I agree the rewards are good i just feel that we can be given more than 3 capsules a day.

It isn't much begin with, same for scenario mode we need more capsules :D

If you have luck like mine with missions you'll end up with those random chip caps most of the time. Which is why I still think they should add a perm chance for said chips. I'm so tired of getting useless chips that'll expire. At the same time though the chance of getting 3 weapon or set capsules a day isn't bad, it's pretty generous considering you can get capsules from it you'd usually have to spend $ for. Just hoard the random weapon/set caps...don't open them as soon as you get them.

i dont mean the rewards i mean the missions,the current system only run only a selected few maps/modes instead of including all of it,and if they were to give out more capsules than 3 why would we even need to participate in events when we will get hundreds without events when shiny esper chip is a thing

Shiny eSper can only do so much for you. There are plenty of I Capsules to buy with shiny pen sure, but there are many more capsules that you can win from mission capsules or events. Also not everyone is able to afford shiny set we must remember this as well, and as I wrote above the mission caps give out random rewards so most of the time you won't be getting 3 weapon/set or pet caps. You'll be lucky to get 1/3. Events are a sure way to get capsules.

• Shiny eSper can only do so much for you. There are plenty of I Capsules to buy with shiny pen sure, but there are many more capsules that you can win from mission capsules or events. Also not everyone is able to afford shiny set we must remember this as well, and as I wrote above the mission caps give out random rewards so most of the time you won't be getting 3 weapon/set or pet caps. You'll be lucky to get 1/3. Events are a sure way to get capsules.

True, also crafting those lvl5 chips can be expensive u kno... I spent I think 3-4 mill to get all 5 sets of chips and I feel like thats unlucky.