GM Hunt November

• NEWS_GMHunt_November.jpg

Hello Leaguers!

Once again, the time has come to chase our Game Masters. Don't miss this chance to teach them the ins and outs and be rewarded with a bounty.

HowtoParticipateam22.png

The GM team will join or create their personal rooms! You need to kill a GM with no assist and screen it! The GM name needs to be clear enough to read.

Note that the button to take a screenshot is F12! Don't forget it!

Here is the list of the current GM team

Submit your screenshot after successfully killing a GM in this form:

SUBMIT

Prizesam22.png

You can choose 3 capsules from one of the following rewards:

• 3x Hunter Darten Costume Capsule
    • 3x Hunter Damia Costume Capsule
    • 3x Oktoberfest Costume Capsule(Male)
    • 3x Oktoberfest Costume Capsule(Female)
    • 3x G's Tactical AR Capsule
    • 3x G`s DHa-41 Capsule
    • 3x G's Zin Katana Capsule
    • 3x G's Knight Counter Sword Capsule

REW_GMHunt_November.jpg

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Wednesday 7th of November 6:00 PM until Tuesday 13th of November 11:59 PM CET time.

Rulesam22.png

• You can take part only once in this event, more than one submission won’t count!
    • Your In-Game Name and the GM name should be clear.
    • You aren’t allowed to edit the screenshots in any way!
    • Submit your screenshots above in the form.
    • Your kills have to be made without assists!
    • Submissions after the deadline will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made!
    • Upload your screenshots on https://imgbb.com or a similar screenshot sharing site.
  • As far as i know, because i personally asked about the specs of the capsules previously, i can guarantee the sets are AP stats, with a chance to obtain them perm. About the accesories, i think it was the same case.

(Btw, Heili, i'm hunting you down)

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• White Western Boy set / Black "Kitsch" set without hair and fa.ce

Does the picture tell?

( can tell because i randomly got it within the 3 caps): The Kitsch set contains the hair ( no fa.ce though).

Also is AP stats (=FP without the EXP stats)

I'd assume the same for the western boy

// I liked it very much when there were perms in the 2nd category. Especially here, where it is so interesing

1544-signa-png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaita ().

• ( can tell because i randomly got it within the 3 caps): The Kitsch set contains the hair ( no fa.ce though).

Also is AP stats (=FP without the EXP stats)

I'd assume the same for the western boy

// I liked it very much when there were perms in the 2nd category. Especially here, where it is so interesing

So same in Western boy capsule include a skill dual mastery. Interestingly, in Kitsch set as well?

• So same in Western boy capsule include a skill dual mastery. Interestingly, in Kitsch set as well?

Was it shown in the description? Cuz the Kitsch one didn't.

Either way, these caps had bugged/incomplete descriptions since they first got released (which is like 8 years ago)

• Was it shown in the description? Cuz the Kitsch one didn't.

Either way, these caps had bugged/incomplete descriptions since they first got released (which is like 8 years ago)

Unfortunately I don't screened drop from capsule, but I got from there perm dual.