• Do you like it? 17

1. Yes (15) 88%
    2. No (2) 12%

:Fumbi1:

:Fumbi2:Event Shop:Fumbi2:

welcome to another suggestion post :D

Replying to this comment gave me a nice idea and it's a new Shop

let's make it simple

We have a Mystery Shop and a Starter shop etc what about adding a new shop called 'Event Shop' and sell there something for free?

ik selling something for free is kinda weird but let's say that players are participating in Events to win prizes right? and they are getting free caps after finishing some tasks; kill the gs etc

how about giving them points which can also be displayed on the website and with those points "Event points" people have the possibility to buy/obtain something from the Event Shop.

e.g exchanging event points with good prizes like

10 points = 100AP8), 25 points = Permanent Set (PEN)8|, 50 points = Permanent Set (AP):love: etc

-How to win event points?

welp, How about playing the game for continuous hours e.g playing 1 hour and get 1 Event point

How about hosting events in game everyday at a specific time e.g 6PM and announce it globally in game room 1 event hosted by ... password is ... players would join and they would love participating in that kind of events and instead of taking a screenshot and submitting it etc the host add those points to who won in this event, since i mentioned how many points players would get per 1 hour let's say event winners are getting 2 points for each 1 kill.

How about hosting events on forums and the winners gets more points e.g hosting an event on forums every 1 week or so and winners gets 10 points etc

Well that's my suggestion for now, i hope you have enjoyed reading this :thumbup:

• I don't think it is possible for them to add pen or any other event currency to the web shop. They will have to do that for all their games if do it for one.

When we had event for spending 1 ap in the shop and it was asked why cant be done for free, it was said that wasn't possible.

The only way to do in whitin the game and they are already doing events for playig X hours and the rewards are given without having to buy anything.

The closest thing they can do is like the past events where you get coins for doing a task and choose on what to spend them but that is not really a new thing.

• but just keep it in mind that money = capsules = permanent items,if they give out more money than the current system,there would be no use for pen clothes/weapons if the players can just buy capsules over and over again every few matches hoping for a permanent set which they will eventually get.

going back on topic,i dont think they will ever give out free ap in events,and you shouldn't differentiate pen and fp permanent sets since they're permanent in the end,i would suggest events that takes months which counts either playtime or something else like kills/headshots/chaser knocked out/siege point captured/queens killed/touchdown scored/being first on br,etc things like that and reward players with something significant doesn't need to be permanent items but maybe selected amounts of capsules that they can choose from and some amounts of it

• but just keep it in mind that money = capsules = permanent items,if they give out more money than the current system,there would be no use for pen clothes/weapons if the players can just buy capsules over and over again every few matches hoping for a permanent set which they will eventually get.

going back on topic,i dont think they will ever give out free ap in events,and you shouldn't differentiate pen and fp permanent sets since they're permanent in the end,i would suggest events that takes months which counts either playtime or something else like kills/headshots/chaser knocked out/siege point captured/queens killed/touchdown scored/being first on br,etc things like that and reward players with something significant doesn't need to be permanent items but maybe selected amounts of capsules that they can choose from and some amounts of it

Giving free ap was just an example because i've been playing another game and there was a possibility to exchange event points with AP here an example

http://prntscr.com/iu69aa from their website

• I think i'm gonna see a auction and a trading system before a shop without needing to invest ap

Trading system is something my friend was asking me about he said it would be good if they add it ingame but i told him they would have work hard on it because it definitely have chances of being abused. Like making multi account and abusing level up system to get capsules. Maybe if they limit the gifts to specific items like no unique booster capsules, and make it certain items like crafting, and mission items

• Trading system is something my friend was asking me about he said it would be good if they add it ingame but i told him they would have work hard on it because it definitely have chances of being abused. Like making multi account and abusing level up system to get capsules. Maybe if they limit the gifts to specific items like no unique booster capsules, and make it certain items like crafting, and mission items

I don't know any X system of S4 that hasn't been abused.
    E.g: Card System, Kick Vote...

• I agree with a event points = some reward system, however the hours played = free ap set makes me too happy as a player and that probably means it's too op, unless it's some ridiculous amount that no one will ever reach and then it's just an useless system.

People would just afk and abuse it like every system thar can be abused.

Edit: So I like the idea as long as it's tame, it would be a nice way to organize rewards for events, like previously mentioned

• Or for example replacing the card exchange because it's useless with something GMs can put in ur inventory and that can be exchanged in there

Cuz after what hella said there's no chance to make a shop without making it in the other games, however just replace the card exchanging or remove the possibility of getting cards after the end of the game and allow us to have more items e.g. pen, sets, weapons, pets

i think this is possible, and change the name of it from card exchanging to event exchanging would be nice tho!

• Or for example replacing the card exchange because it's useless with something GMs can put in ur inventory and that can be exchanged in there

Cuz after what hella said there's no chance to make a shop without making it in the other games, however just replace the card exchanging or remove the possibility of getting cards after the end of the game and allow us to have more items e.g. pen, sets, weapons, pets

i think this is possible, and change the name of it from card exchanging to event exchanging would be nice tho!

In the Latin server you obtained extra PEN at the end of each game.

Only true to some point, these days I dont even remenber when it was the last time i got a perm from I caps, heck, I had been saving caps for months now and I opened 276 caps and got no perm...

And i dont think I will again in the future unless theres an event with boosters.

Actualy, since they put all those pen caps in the shop, I dont think I manage to get a perm from them. :/ Wich is weird as when we had that rotation I would buy 30 caps every two weeks and I would get at least 1 to 5 perms per month out of them.