Linking SSN to Aeria Accounts

• I still think making an Aeria Account linked to your SSN like KS4 did would be a great way to stop people from making alts. No 2 accounts could use the same SSN. I mean really...make this a thing. We'd all have to pick which "ONE" account we'd want to play on. This would stop people from smurfing; (or at least make it a lot harder). Banning would seem even more permanent in this case.

This would help the new players; as the smurfs wouldn't want to give up their main accs to keep their lil smurf, and then the new players would actually have a chance to learn how to play on the Beginner server.

It would also block the wave of hack users from causing nearly as many issues. There're plenty of kids out there that don't know how to hack the code themselves, and they just download the tools that the real hackers create. When these "hack users" get banned their first thought is to "ban evade" by smurfing. What happens if they try? Dun dun dun; they can't cuz of the SSN wall they'd run into.

Just my 2 cents; the lack of new players due to smurfing, and the waves of script using kiddies are what're mainly killing the game imo. Also yeah; I know people would lose their alts that they probably spent money on, the only way I think they could be compensated is if their items are migrated to their main which I think would be generous enough.

One account, one chance~

• Having kssn restriction is entirely Korea exclusive thing (not to mention can still be stolen)

You won't see any other f2p game doing that outside it. It will also create inconvenience for new players registering.

heck, even requiring phone number may be too much.

Binding it to a steam account however may works if the game even gets there.

• Having kssn restriction is entirely Korea exclusive thing (not to mention can still be stolen)

You won't see any other f2p game doing that outside it. It will also create inconvenience for new players registering.

heck, even requiring phone number may be too much.

Binding it to a steam account however may works if the game even gets there.

There needs to be something that prevents players from creating several accs. Phone numbers could possibly work too as long as they'd make it so no 2 phone numbers can be used on the same acc. However at the same time there're people out there that have several phones. So this may not work after all.

And yeaah I don't think steam's gonna happen..

• There needs to be something that prevents players from creating several accs. Phone numbers could possibly work too as long as they'd make it so no 2 phone numbers can be used on the same acc. However at the same time there're people out there that have several phones. So this may not work after all.

And yeaah I don't think steam's gonna happen..

Every game has smurfs/alts and can't be avoided and im pretty sure its impossible for s4 to implement because of some law

• The only problem I can see with only having 1 account is the paranoia of what can even happened to said account.
    >Hacked.
    >Ban by accusation. (It's a thing. Happened to me.)
    >If anything were to happen and you spent money on that account, you're boned.

Plus considering programming/coding/hacking in general is about creating new things, I doubt just having SSN link would solve it for long.