Bring back Customizable Clanlogos

• Hello S4League Team,

I think P-Clans are annoying to have as clanlogo. It would be a positive change, if you can customize clanlogos again like it used to be in the past.
    Everyone is wanting them back since ages. It's something I think, the S4 League Community want back, and they don't want to wait any longer.
    It would be also a pro because people would stop buying clans, so they can have a customized clanlogo instead of a P-Clan to own.
    You should add it as soon as possible with the old selection of logos and shapes. Why can't it be added again? It should be possible or not?

King regards, Tessuru. :saint:

• It would be positive if the clan function would be somewhat useful at all.

I don't care if it comes back or not.

If people think a picture is worth the money and probably get scammed well. It is up to them. I already made a comment in an other thread about the same thing because this always pops up from time to time (whyever). I still think it would be probably the easiest solution to make a system where you can upload yourself the image you want.

The old selection is probably gone.

• I still think it would be probably the easiest solution to make a system where you can upload yourself the image you want.

Yeah. All these clans are pretty much stolen/sold just for the sake of the logo.

If the process of having a logo is trivialized to a point where everyone can have one, this problem will disappear as well.

However some verification process should be required.