Your Anniversary Gift - Happy Birthday S4 League

• Anni-Treat_Promo.jpg

What makes S4 League being so great? If your answer is celebrating its birthday on Halloween, then you’re a true Leaguer!

We have promised that October will be full of celebration and today we want to tell you a BIG BOLD THANK YOU!

It's our 10th Anniversary that we celebrate together as a family and we want to give you a very special present for being with us throughout these 10 years!

Only until November 12 use this code to redeem your Special Anniversary Package!

Anniversary-Treat-10

The package contains following items:
    icon_s_blake_m_1_ergebnis.pngBlake Set Permanent with Force Pack stats
    icon_s_emily_w_1_ergebnis.pngEmily Set Permanent with Force Pack stats
    icon_s_blake_m_ergebnis.pngBlake Set Permanent with PEN stats
    icon_s_emily_w_ergebnis.pngEmily Set Permanent with PEN stats
    enchant_shield_shop_ergebnis.pngReset Insurance x 10
    enchant_jackpot_up_ergebnis.pngLucky Jackpot UP x 1
    diamond_pen_ergebnis.pngDiamond Pen Capsule x1

Click here to redeem your present!

Enjoy your present and show us your S4!

Your S4 League Team

• the insurance dont work,most of the players get message "enchant fail" and nothing happen, should i send a ticket ? :O

• the insurance dont work,most of the players get message "enchant fail" and nothing happen, should i send a ticket ? :O

No, it was fixed a while ago. You should have new Insurances and this ones... just ignore.

• Me casually looking at S4 on Aeria home page for any new news. See something. Look at first news. See Boo-accessories, Me:"more timid item. Great". Looking through Anniversary Special Package next. Wonder more timid items. Goes see.. ME: Confuse .. This not happening ...I'm dreaming.

Words can't describe this feeling. I'm shock and happy. Thank you guys working hard giving us this gift.

• Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this! Also quick note that "PM Letter" is on its way (with an explanation about why it's delayed as long as it did.)

Calm down Santa, or is my calendar wrong?

No, I am just saying thank you. This is amazing ( The treat and you announcing this)

• Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this! Also quick note that "PM Letter" is on its way (with an explanation about why it's delayed as long as it did.)

Where is it? The fact that is takes so long to create it just shows that it will be full of lies.

• It's pretty obvious that they're trying to find the "right" phrases and formulations to somehow satisfy the players enough so that they don't give up on the game yet. If they would just write down the truth, the letter would have been released pretty quickly. And if you're now asking what the truth is that I'm talking about: The sad truth is that they don't believe in this game enough to make big investments into it. Such investments would require huge amounts of money to be invested into a dedicated, big developer team and as you can see they're not willing to take that risk and basically gave up on the game.

• Well no sh*t they need to satisfy players, Karasakal already said why the other PM wasn't released and it was because it got pretty pointless by the time they were about to post it

If they were to shut down S4 they would had probably said something about that or else they are ABOUT to say something on the topic in the next PM. What you are stating now is just a theory based on the actual weather but you don't know what's coming up for the next week without the proper tools and proofs. Sure as h*ll the game looks dead but it has been looking dead for years already so as i see it is kinda pointless to run all around the forums yelling TEH GAEM IS ABOUT TO DIE.

Well if you get me, if you keep repeating yourself day after day, when it actually gets shut down you'll feel like you were right, just that you have been saying the game's dying 4 years before it actually got shut down.

Point is, talking as if your words were a statement of fashion while you aren't wearing any clothes don't have any real weight on others, except for those who like running around without clothes on. Some peeps seem like they just want to see the actual team say "We are shutting the game down" so they can feel realized about yelling day and night about the game dying

• It's pretty obvious that they're trying to find the "right" phrases and formulations to somehow satisfy the players enough so that they don't give up on the game yet. If they would just write down the truth, the letter would have been released pretty quickly. And if you're now asking what the truth is that I'm talking about: The sad truth is that they don't believe in this game enough to make big investments into it. Such investments would require huge amounts of money to be invested into a dedicated, big developer team and as you can see they're not willing to take that risk and basically gave up on the game.

I'd argue taking over code and hiring developers is as big an investment a 10 year old game gets from a publisher company : )

And of course I have to watch what I say and how I say it, because what I say will be interpreted differently by different people. I already talked a bit too soon on patch and caused disappointment in August.

Here is the truth for you! We wanted to start doing video PM Letters and did a recording last Thursday (or Wednesday? Not sure.)

In previous communications we either had very clear questions and answers or the community to interact with. Without it, even though I know what I was going to talk about, I rambled too much. So I think I'll make a new recording today or tomorrow so we can edit and release as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay. But this time there is even like a fancy green-screen background and stuff!