S4 League Halloween: Bewitched by Alice Baby Virus

• News_Halloween_Art_Event_1_18.jpg

Hello Leaguers,

It's trick or treat time and once again, we're back with an art event. Or you might even say, an image manipulation event!

And here’s what happened…

Our Community Manager Scragger was followed by Alice Baby Virus and didn’t return. We suspect that something could happen to him but we don’t have any clues expect his last text message with this creepy text:

“Tamino, I’m in a real world. Don’t search for me and I’ve got that pumpkin with the …”

Will you help us to find him?

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Think of the happy (or maybe not happy) ending of this story and create and image of Scragger’s character in the real world. Maybe he just went to the cinema to enjoy Saw franchise or he’s on Ferrari full of pumpkins? Well... it’s all up to you. You can add these images (one or more) to the real world scene as you wish, cut and crop or add any additional effects too. Just make sure that it's S4 related.

After you created your image with Scragger’s adventure, just upload it to an image hosting website and share it under this thread.

Images that can be used on the real world scenery (you must use at least one of the listed images, using additional images is also allowed)

Example entry:

Ingame Nickname: [CM]Tamino
    Entry:

Prizesam22.png

We will reward our 3 favorite submissions with 30x G's Capsules of choice!

All valid participants will receive 1x G's Demon's Fist Capsule

Whenam22.png

The event will go from the 31.10.2018 until 14.11.2018.

Rulesam22.png

• The entry must be S4 League and Halloween related!
    • Only 1 submission by participant.
    • You must post your entry in this thread.
    • Please use accessible image hosting service - imgur, imgbb, etc. If those services are blocked in your country, please use a trusted hosting service to store your image.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can be used by Aeria Games/Gamigo group for promotional purposes.
    • The top entries will be decided by the Aeria Games/Gamigo group Team.
    • You can watermark your image. But notice that a flashy watermark might have a negative impact on your whole frame.

See you in the real world!

• Story name: Missing Scragger and helpful Pumpkins!

Ingame Nickname: Appreciated

Once upon a time.. There was a Community Manager called Scragger, A couple days before Halloween, Scragger decided to go on a vacation with Alice, the Baby Virus.

Halloween arrived but, Scragger and Alice baby Virus were missing, they did NOT come back from the vacation! People were looking for them but they had no clues. Tamino was walking around and all of the sudden he found a big note on the floor!

Tamino went to Scragger's vacation place and he saw a couple pumpkins. he then remembered the note "I've got that pumpkin with the..." He looked at the pumpkins and then he saw a familiar pumpkin..!

It was the S4 League Logo with an arrow above it! Tamino followed the Arrow and you guys won't believe what he found... That's right! he found Scragger and Alice surrounded by a lot of Pumpkins, ready to be used for Halloween!

He was so happy to see them but more than that, he was super happy to see all the Pumpkins they made for Halloween!! They went back home and made even more pumpkins together, and they had the best Halloween together!

The End!

• Q: german, english etc take part in the same contest? If not

I could post in the german one and get first place because of the not existent traffic there right?

(BTW i never used the Forum befor so i dont know how they handle it)

• Q: german, english etc take part in the same contest? If not

I could post in the german one and get first place because of the not existent traffic there right?

(BTW i never used the Forum befor so i dont know how they handle it)

you can submit in german and post it in the german thread. As Kiithu wrote, the best ones will be picked between all languages

• Post by Moristree ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I could've done it in German but i thought it would be better for everyone to read, so it's in English. I saw that you could do multiple pictures, so i made a whole story instead of 1-2 pictures to give better content!
    Ingame-Name: Yuurota

Where is Scragger and what happened to him?

Scragger, the CManager started off his journey with his serious face at the S4 Headquarters.

It was early, Scragger was in the middle of writing a letter, when Alice and other friends came up to him, asking him to go to the cinema in the real world to take a bit stress off..

Scragger, as the man he is said that he has a lot of work to do, but later decided to join and work later again. He took the letter with him in case he's got time.

Scragger, Alice, Rabbit and so on were all watching their favorite movie, S4 Chaser's Revenge, where of course the worst moment got captured, as

always!

1-2 Hours after of being in the cinema, they went to their favorite pumpkin patch. Scragger needed a few pumpkins for Halloween's night, he had a magic pocket in which he could store a few pumpkins.

Suddenly, Iron workers appeared, a hatred archenemy and a multi million dollar company who captured Scragger!

As Scragger tried to run away he wrote something on the letter and left it behind. Rabbit took it and ran away.

Scragger woke up in a forest, dizzy, not knowing where he was or what happened to him when he was questioned about the secrets of the enchants, powerful tools which Iron was seeking for.

He wasn't very cooperative and as time went by, they threatened to harm baby Alice.

Rabbit, which could escape from Iron ran straight to Tamino, where he explained everything of what happened at the pumpkin patch. The letter said: “I’ve got that pumpkin with the … yellowish looking...” the rest was unreadable.

Tamino sent Rabbit and one of his strong Minions as fast as they could to the patch, looking for a yellowish-weird looking pumpkin and finally found him. A direction was craved into the top of the pumpkin's head. The Minion and Rabbit followed the arrow.

Then they saw them. Scragger, baby Alice and Iron.

Tamino gave his Minion her strongest weapon, the legendary bomb and started throwing bombs after bombs. Rabbit kept throwing ammo at the minion so he doesn't run out of bombs!

After a few explosions, the cooperation between Rabbit and the Minion paid off and one of Iron's member fled. Exhausted at throwing ammo Rabbit had cut the rope off of Scragger.

The Minion carried away Scragger as Rabbit was guarding & healing them with his weapon.

Being back at the headquarters, Scragger was instantly brought to the S4 hospital where he was cared for. Tamino was there as well to check how Scragger was doing.

Being in his bed, Scragger asked Tamino "Are at least all the pumpkins alright?" and both started laughing.

The End

• Post by Pieca ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Waste of space ().