Perm ap faces

• In fact this is something to talk about it. For me the face is the most important thing on the personalization aspect, cause the player when he choose a face he feel a personal connection with that character , so in fact we need some perm face to buy it. cause most of the player are stuck with the combi master face (personally i like it) and people are complaning to play with an old man. so if u don't want to put them with pen at least let's put in with ap like the costumes.

• We can buy perm Clothes and Weapons right out of the shop with AP stats, and so I don't see why we don't have AP stat Hair, Accessories, and Faces available perm right out of the shop as well. I could think of several faces i'd upload AP for this instant if they did this.

• We can buy perm Clothes and Weapons right out of the shop with AP stats, and so I don't see why we don't have AP stat Hair, Accessories, and Faces available perm right out of the shop as well. I could think of several faces i'd upload AP for this instant if they did this.

Faces were a big thing back in the past too, like I had no perm faces at all (ex combi). but then AG decided to put a RNG perm fp face box on the web shop for like 300/400/500 ap each? I dont remember. So I ended up with 3 pages of faces in a short while.

• You can get few perm faces from the ranodm shop but i agree. It is ironic that the hairstyles and the faces are the only things not purcahsable for perm use considering they give most personality to a character. They should be easiliy accessibe. Even the krs4 version made them all perm for pen as well as the accessories.

Also I am so sick of seeing the master face everywhere.

• It would be nice to have it I guess but you can get perm faces outta caps, random shop and there are like ~25diff faces for male and female chara in the in game shop (that you can buy for 30 days for like ~2k pen or so). If you can't find a face outta them all... well...

But there is still 1 way to get the face that you want -> GM Wish xD (should be possible)

I don't know about the stats factor. I mean AP faces give +8sp instead of +6sp? Not sure if this is something you really need. I'm running around with pen stats so...

• Me too i would be extremely grateful some of the faces i want only popup in tiered spender for like 100+ dollars worth of ap

way to expensive for just 1 item for me so maybe they could do this

• I remember a time where i saw ap perm faces on the shop, but unafortunately it was just an error. Yet people has faces from back that days. I really want to see them on the game, because pen perm will not be available unless we are on the same "state" as krs4. Atleast they could give ap perm hairs, faces and accesories, and if not, P's faces capsules (they could be worth 5k pen/capsule).

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• There might be a reason for them not adding it to the shop, like certain type of items indeed should be better to harder to get than otherrs, so in this sense, its good that its not in the AP shop.

• Huuum, even if we can obtain perm faces in random shop, I have to say those faces are really ugly xD The beautiful faces are only available on blackmarket (spending AP obviously) :C is not fair, I hope some day we can buy it (don't matter if are for days) in the pen shop.

• Huuum, even if we can obtain perm faces in random shop, I have to say those faces are really ugly xD The beautiful faces are only available on blackmarket (spending AP obviously) :C is not fair, I hope some day we can buy it (don't matter if are for days) in the pen shop.

Wear a mask then.