Community-window crashes game

• Hello fellow leaguers / staff members,

this is a problem that (to me) persists for a few years now (i tended to forget that i wanted to write about it, before doing so).

What happens is, that after clicking on "community" in the top menu ( does not matter if channel- or room-lobby), the window (friend-list, combi, blocklist) opens after some delay, but from the point of clicking, the client won't respond anymore.

Win7 Taskmanager tells me, that the usual RAM-usage of S4 league is somewhere between 1.6 and 1.8 GB . Now after clicking it slowly climbs up to about 4GB before the process is terminated.

This has occured on >2 different computers.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

// Do the sizes of friend- / blocklist play into this?

PC1: I7 2630QM, 16GB DDR3 , GT550M

PC2: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB DDR4 ( on 2133MHz), GTX 760

Both running Win7 Pro

Kind Regards,

Yaita

• i have the same problem too :) i blocked like half the server and since the blocklist includes in your community loading process,unless u have an insane computer,you get crashed like i do or if you're lucky it opens after some delay

yes friends/blocked ppl is played into this issue

• exactly what Xane wrote. You may try to join a different server and then make some space.

Honestly i would love to make space. But people are behaving so bad towards each other, this is barely possible. I would love to ask if this is a technical issue that could be fixed, but we all know the answer.

Thank all of you nonetheless