S4 League 10th Anniversary Play Event

• I think we already spent a load of time within the game, going through all of its issues to get an event that rewards are sent depending on time you spend playing. What if others don't have such time to spend nowdays?

Log-in-events should be more common than the farmable ones at this point, not to mention the use that the crafting system could get, but i won't blame that on anybody right now as i'm not even sure if this team can touch that yet

Now for the rewards, being this a 10th anniversary event i would had found more enjoyable to reward a box that gave a random pre-season set FP permanent.

And on the other hand, last time we got an event related to veterans were back with Prosieben where they rewarded with some neat tasers and knight smash rifles and you could choose if you wanted it +1 or FP as far as i can remember

I kinda feel bad for pushing this up because the topic is gaining some bashing already and i dislike complaining about stuff that is free, but this time we got a weird selection of gifts and event for a 10th anniversary

58j2WKc.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shanic ().

• They should provide a Google Docs link where we can pick between FP and s5 stats, like GM Hunt forms.

• And on the other hand, last time we got an event related to veterans were back with Prosieben where they rewarded with some neat tasers and knight smash rifles and you could choose if you wanted it +1 or FP as far as i can remember

Well nearly true. It depended on the acc creation time. You got the fp perm for the oldest and the +1 perm for the 2nd oldest or the other way arround. And newer acc creations got it time based. You could choose between the taser and the Knight smash.

• Well nearly true. It depended on the acc creation time. You got the fp perm for the oldest and the +1 perm for the 2nd oldest or the other way arround. And newer acc creations got it time based. You could choose between the taser and the Knight smash.

I really thought we had the option to choose between +1 or FP permanent

• Wth, suppose to be a 10year anniversary and we get bad rewards like this? Sounds like "regular" events are more good than this. Now, ok, u need time for being able to create ingame events (how much time anyway?.....), but a 10 year anniversary should be some wonderful event. Meh, if future events (ingame or not) have to bee so much greedy like this, the game's direction is really bad.

• It wouldn't have hurt if the T7 rewards were pen stat but again - the rewards could have use some work in general (timed items without chips and enchants just have no use).

I am happy that at least the T8 reward is something that I don't already have.

• I kinda explained it on my post above yours. Each mode can be played on 2 different days (they are dated) and for each mode you have to play 2 hours max to unlock a tier. Players are allowed to split the playtime between both days. When the day arrives with another mode to play you start again to play 2h on the specific mode in total. More hours for the same double day won't be rewarded

So if I play 2hrs of siege today, I don’t have to play it again tomorrow?

• I dont understand do I have to play only 1 mode in the respective day to get only t1? Or it gives me all the tiers once i played all the specified modes in all the days u mentioned there. Im really confused.

It'll give all the tiers if you play those hours and those modes

..Or it should do so

"Therefore, if you play one specified mode for 2 hours then you get the T1 reward. If you play two specified modes for 2 hours, you get the T1 and T2 reward and so on till you get the final T8 reward."

• The way I believe this actually works,

in order to get to Tier 8, you've to play EVERY mode for 2 hours. Rewards won't stack, so putting in additional hours is worthless. People now wonder why there are more days than stages, that's incase if you couldn't do it the first day, you can simply just continue the next day with the rest. If you love this game, it's not that hard to put in an hour a day for the event. You have an option to either do full 2 hours in a day or split it up however you'd like and want. I believe it would've been better if the modes were mixed up a little bit and not the same mode for two days in a row.

I agree that rewards aren't the best and that something like a perm set or weapon would've been better, but hey, at least we get something.

• Why do some people have to be trash ? The staff are doing their best to make this game better while manging to make weekly events rather than making it only seasonal events. Am with you that these rewards arent the best but they still making an event to try and make ppl play the game more. Rather than posting trash opinions, show our staff some love. <3

If they doing something wrong and people lashing out. Then they are doing it wrong. Us people who have seen and gone through the worst treatment. Seeing these trash rewards not even a surprise. I glad they made many event some far,but as important as a 10th anniversary. They really drop a big D "Disappointment".

S4 manage by those people will continue to put a bad reputation on the game. Each year it always one layer of D to another. A review for S4 would be "a game couldn't offer their players the best". It really makes any people to think. "Is this game worth playing?". I really don't know what they doing. They want this game get back on its feet, but they keep adding a D. Another reputation that continue to grow until this game dies.

• xD its a funny commnet. Better i wont answer this.

• have you ever thought why they're even stable?
    because :
    they are not publicly available
    they dont get attacked constantly by group of kids who tries to cheat the game
    they have way lower playerbase

if you want to argue that they're stable still,idk what you're thinking

• during the german time zone. But for each tier every player has 2 days worth of time to fulfill the requirements

So you are saying that we or i didn't have to play DM mode on both 1st and 2nd October? xd
    we just have to play total 2-hours of the given mode in giving time of 2 days? ?(

• So you are saying that we or i didn't have to play DM mode on both 1st and 2nd October? xd
    we just have to play total 2-hours of the given mode in giving time of 2 days? ?(

That's right. All you need is to play 2 h is each given mode. Therefore if you play 2 hours in DM on a first day then you don't need to play it for another 2 h on a next day.

• I get why people complain on PEN stats items getting sold for an overpriced AP, but is not like you can't buy some cheap clothes and weapons on the pen shop..

I don't see why anyone woudl want to buy pen stat instead of FP but w/e. Even the random shop drops pen stat mostly and there are I-caps as well.

• Not everyone plays for making huge damage. I play many games just for costumes, skins etc. it depends where you looking or for what you are playing. And i don't see why any would want to play game for making just "EXP" farm like someone do;)

Not everyone has to share same goals. And when it comes the room, it was Staff failure to share room details at public.

Have fun anyway~

• Can we see how much time we played some modes? cause i dont know, i played my 2 hours today/yesterday?

Strange. I know perfectly how long I participated on the event :/

So 1 question, yesterday i played DM, so today i don't have to play it, right?

That's right. All you need is to play 2 h is each given mode. Therefore if you play 2 hours in DM on a first day then you don't need to play it for another 2 h on a next day.

:/

• Same but why have bad stats if you can choose to have better ones (especially if they are on the same price).

Why rely on broken stats + broken weapons in the first place?

On one hand you want a beginner friendlier game and on the other hand there is this pathetic attitude like everyone that fcks beginners up not only with experience but with op stats. Wt heck. <deleted some stuff here>

Double post = Spam = #InstandBanIncoming xD

• Why rely on broken stats + broken weapons in the first place?

On one hand you want a beginner friendlier game and on the other hand there is this pathetic attitude like everyone that fcks beginners up not only with experience but with op stats. Wt heck. <deleted some stuff here>

Double post = Spam = #InstandBanIncoming xD

Because it is not like you can't get those stats with pen. I could be using my gear obtained from I-caps and it will be pretty much the same thing.

it is not my fault that the game is not newcomer friendly. I will still be destroying newbies even if I use only pen gear because of the huge skill gap. However most of the ppl that I met in matches are all veterans almost all of them using FPs and top enchants so they shouldn't mind (if they use pen it is only because they have chosen to and not because they couldn't get better stats)

I am all for no stat option but the ironic thing is that the vote kick abuse destroys newbies much more than the AP does.

Btw I don't know how this turned into AP stat discussion all of the sudden.

• Oh wow. Because you can get those stats with pen new players should spend thousands hours of playtime to get that outta 1% chance capsules and the random shop.. Heck yeah can't even imagine how exiting they have to be if you tell em that.. Not only they have to improve their game style over time no they even have to grind desperately to get the stats to even have somewhat a fair game/chance lel

Can't really think of any reason why there are mostly only veterans in game now hmmm strange..

You won't get the vote kick removed. The reason is simple as we all know. It is a good tool to enforce stupid room rules because the developers were too lazy to actually "balance" the weapons somewhat (lets see if aeria is doing somewhat sometime on dat..), to get rid of players with less experience and gear + to not kick obvious hackers out of the room. Best thing to have in the game. 11/10

I don't know why this thread is even existing

• It sux if you are new player but it is still stuff obtainable just by playing. In this day and age it is not worth limiting yourself to pen only stat simply because the new players won't bother to begin with just because of the existence of p2w model and not because you use ap stat or not.

• It sux if you are new player but it is still stuff obtainable just by playing. In this day and age it is not worth limiting yourself to pen only stat simply because the new players won't bother to begin with just because of the existence of p2w model and not because you use ap stat or not.

Sure it is. With the freaking lowest chances that I can imagine...

Right. New players won't bother to play this game anymore when everything is sh*t since the beginning. Totally agree on that.