S4 League 10th Anniversary Play Event

• When i've asked the same question to GM Teams they said i should calculate it by myself and play with people i've trusted. What a nice reply i am getting, so glad xD
    Besides there has to be time calculator in type of those events (like billion games does) so everybody can play safe and sound.

Shush just imagine the time it would take to implement this! They are probably busy fixing bugs that have been around for ages. Now that they got the source. Haven't you seen the improvements in the last few months???

Well, you can sit and wait for 10 more years for it to happen. Meanwhile I am planning to be ingame tomorrow. Alice4

It sure must be fun playing against max enchants, f-skill, stacked bombs/rail-guns and having fps drops as soon as someone leaves/joins. Well, at least if you're a masochist...

edit: inb4 YoU cAn GeT mAx EnChAnTs AnD fUlL pReM wItHoUt SpEnDiNg MoNeY

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

The post was edited 1 time, last by Badix ().

• Smells like.... xD Don't know seriously what they are going after, even the P-Servers are more stable and play-able without drops. I am just not getting why they are making everything so hard to people even when they are losing players.

S5 Mode is about to die which gave people Custom Clan Marks. And btw, if you want anything in S5 all you need to pay is 28K AP, so we will send you what you wish ( only 1 weapon or hair or acc or set) xDDDDDD Sounds so fair.

Do you want a nickname change? Hmm okay, we can afford it with some AP, too. Want to get something in FP Stats? You came to right place maaan! Just paying 5.999 AP will grant you a nice FP Stat Weapon (most useless one obviously).

And what else we do? Ahaha, seriously... you shouldn't ask it buddy. We do nothing as we always do!

• In the thread about an event in which you can get free FP stuff you complain that it's too expensive to get FP stuff. Just take a second to think about that.

And if you want to play S5, that's what Pen is for. That's the whole idea of playing S5. That everyone can have the same stats without paying a cent.

• It sure must be fun playing against max enchants, f-skill, stacked bombs/rail-guns and having fps drops as soon as someone leaves/joins. Well, at least if you're a masochist...

It is not but i don't see what this has to do with the event.

And just not playing the game won't make the things fix themselves either.

• Why do some people have to be trash ? The staff are doing their best to make this game better while manging to make weekly events rather than making it only seasonal events. Am with you that these rewards arent the best but they still making an event to try and make ppl play the game more. Rather than posting trash opinions, show our staff some love. <3

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Iota- ().

• can someone explain to me how the reward works?
    is it like play 2hrs on 8 of the specific days?
    or play 16hrs of 1 day will complete it
    and do we get more rewards if we play more than 2hrs?

• I kinda explained it on my post above yours. Each mode can be played on 2 different days (they are dated) and for each mode you have to play 2 hours max to unlock a tier. Players are allowed to split the playtime between both days. When the day arrives with another mode to play you start again to play 2h on the specific mode in total. More hours for the same double day won't be rewarded

• Oh my god thanks for this farming event. Making the game more unplayable for unlimited players what can only play on certain times at all. No reason to even log in. The rewards are all complete trash for people like me that enjoy to play with pen stats. Thanks for forgetting us at all the 50th time.

I like that more people complain about such farm events. Love you peeps :*

• Oh my god thanks for this farming event. Making the game more unplayable for unlimited players what can only play on certain times at all. No reason to even log in. The rewards are all complete trash for people like me that enjoy to play with pen stats. Thanks for forgetting us at all the 50th time.

I like that more people complain about such farm events. Love you peeps :*

Farming or not, those kind of events have been the better ones recently.

What else would you prefer? A GM hunt with no GMs to hunt or Weekly challenge with unreasonable high requirements?

• It is not but i don't see what this has to do with the event.

And just not playing the game won't make the things fix themselves either.

Are you seriously asking what the game beeing a pain to play in its current state has to do with an event for which you have to play 16 hours?

If you really enjoying competing with aim botters so much.

giphy.gif

-Cyleen

• Are you seriously asking what the game beeing a pain to play in its current state has to do with an event for which you have to play 16 hours?

the farm events are the last issue which the game has that I can think of.

Every ingame event since 2008 has been a farm event with very few exceptions. Why picking on it just now?

• the farm events are the last issue which the game has that I can think of.

Not like I literally said that

Every ingame event since 2008 has been a farm event with very few exceptions. Why picking on it just now?

That I am picking on it now automatically implies that I didn't have a problem with the farm-events from the past, huh?

-Cyleen

• Premium rewards: "Fking aeria doesn't care about S5."

S5 rewards: "Fking aeria too greedy to give away FP stats."

You can't please everyone with every event. I agree that most of the prizes aren't great. Actually only the last one is nice. But that's kinda how these tiered events are designed in the first place. Have some small rewards at the beginning and a big reward at the very end to make people play all of the event.

Yes, the reward at the end should have been a set or a weapon. I agree. Just because something could be better doesn't mean it's absolute trash though.

• You can't please everyone with every event.

This one is not just a random event.

It will be 10 Years soon! Yes, you see it right! We are so thrilled to have you on-board for Year 10 on a S4 League! It has been an exciting ride so far and as we said before, this is just the beginning.

And to celebrate this special day we are special play event!

• Farming or not, those kind of events have been the better ones recently.

What else would you prefer? A GM hunt with no GMs to hunt or Weekly challenge with unreasonable high requirements?

Well if you think so.

Out of those 2 the GM hunt event. The event and idea is not bad. The problem is that GMs are inactive. Luna was the first and hopefully not the last one that left the team due inactivity. She did it on her own and for that she should get respected even if she was inactive.

Premium rewards: "Fking aeria doesn't care about S5."

S5 rewards: "Fking aeria too greedy to give away FP stats."

You can't please everyone with every event. I agree that most of the prizes aren't great. Actually only the last one is nice. But that's kinda how these tiered events are designed in the first place. Have some small rewards at the beginning and a big reward at the very end to make people play all of the event.

Yes, the reward at the end should have been a set or a weapon. I agree. Just because something could be better doesn't mean it's absolute trash though.

Why not both? lel. We have that option in forum events.

Obviously true. You can't please everyone. But they don't even try to make it more appealing.

Here we have the weekend farm event just bigger with more bad rewards. Nothing else. Great event for the 10th ANNIVERSARY! How special this 10 years must have been with an event and rewards like that. :D

There was no S5 reward ingame since 2016 I think. Maybe 2015. S5 stuff isn't even a small reward. It seems like it is the best reward you can even get.

• There was no S5 reward ingame since 2016 I think. Maybe 2015. S5 stuff isn't even a small reward. It seems like it is the best reward you can even get.

You can always spend 28k AP and request s5 items with our GM Wish service. ;)))))

• As i mentioned before, all you have to do is 28K AP for getting 1x S5 Stat Hair. Sounds fair.. meehh..

The game is like "People without money have no rights to talk, we won't make events for the moneyless people.". Sad thing is they are making everything harder while they are losing players.

Ehm.. Pardon me, do you have many weapon and costume capsules but you wanted some luck? No worries, we can afford you the best luck with 5-6K AP, it's all money, honey.

• Listen. I saif you can get everything you need from the Pen shop. Not everything you want. If you want any special skins you have to buy AP. That's exactly the skin-based business model people like you are demanding.

Now, you can ofc still complain about the prices. I also think it's unfair that S5 MBs and prem MBs cost the same. And AP in general is too expensive imho. But that's a different issue.

• Listen. I saif you can get everything you need from the Pen shop. Not everything you want. If you want any special skins you have to buy AP. That's exactly the skin-based business model people like you are demanding.

Now, you can ofc still complain about the prices. I also think it's unfair that S5 MBs and prem MBs cost the same. And AP in general is too expensive imho. But that's a different issue.

True. Everything we actually need is in the pen shop but on the other hand everything you need is obtainable with I's caps and random shop. So why is it too much to ask for something nice once in a while for people like us? You get the acc in FP stats perm here. Why can't we get it with PEN stats? Give me or us a reason.

• guys the event is final you talking about it here wont change it and you all know that. Not every event should have rewards of your liking. last Christmas it gave you a free gm wish for completing a month of challenges. you asked for weekly challenges back, they got it back ((although they make it high requirments )). And gm hunt which I appreciate gms are coming online when they are free ((the gms are humans to they have their lives )). and lets not forget our dear lovely staff who works hard to send us the rewards, working on how to make the game better, and keeping the servers up. Show some appreciation people rather than crying over the rewards which I think are not that great but it is not bad either , 2 rare accesorries and the other stuff.

As i mentioned before, all you have to do is 28K AP for getting 1x S5 Stat Hair. Sounds fair.. meehh..

The game is like "People without money have no rights to talk, we won't make events for the moneyless people.". Sad thing is they are making everything harder while they are losing players.

Ehm.. Pardon me, do you have many weapon and costume capsules but you wanted some luck? No worries, we can afford you the best luck with 5-6K AP, it's all money, honey.

people like this is what's making the community leave.
    1- you dont need ap to get pen stats hair. you can get it through shop or complete scenario.
    2- ""The game is like "People without money have no rights to talk, we won't make events for the moneyless people.".""
    if that ^^^^^^^^^ was true then we wouldn't have gotten an event every week that gives around 3+ caps and 30 k + pen
    3- you can get g capps from missions events and coupon shop. no need to spend ap.

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.

• I never said you shouldn't get it in pen stats. I'd also prefer if we could choose between that or maybe even get both, pen stats as T7 and prem as T8. See, that's something we can discuss and suggest without being offensive.

I honestly don't know when we last got some S5 rewards in an event because I simply don't care about S5. But if you're right and there wasn't anything in years, I totally agree that this should change.