S4 League 10th Anniversary Play Event

• S4_Anniversary_NEWS_BAnner03.jpg

Greetings Leaguers! party-popper_1f38911.png

It will be 10 Years soon! Yes, you see it right! We are so thrilled to have you on-board for Year 10 on a S4 League! It has been an exciting ride so far and as we said before, this is just the beginning.

And to celebrate this special day we are special play event!

01_BDA_HOW_TO_ENTER_DE.png

Play the Game. That is all.

Well not really. You have to play different modes on different days for a minimum of 2 hours per mode.

We decided to change the mode from Warfare to Siege on 10th and 11th October.

Day Date Game Mode
    Sunday 30.09.2018 Siege
    Monday 01.10.2018 Siege
    Tuesday 02.10.2018 Death Match
    Wednesday 03.10.2018 Death Match
    Thursday 04.10.2018 Chaser
    Friday 05.10.2018 Chaser
    Saturday 06.10.2018 Battle Royal
    Sunday
    07.10.2018 Battle Royal
    Monday 08.10.2018 Touchdown
    Tuesday 09.10.2018 Touchdown
    Wednesday 10.10.2018 Siege
    Thursday 11.10.2018 Siege
    Friday 12.10.2018 Touchdown Passmode
    Saturday 13.10.2018 Touchdown Passmode
    Sunday 14.10.2018 Captain
    Monday 15.10.2018 Captain

01_BDA_REWARDS_EN.png

There will be different rewards depending on how much you play.

The event will have the same structure like in a Tiered Spender. To put it simply; we reward you for playing in the S4 League. This means that the more you play the more we want to thank you, and we do that by giving you awesome items!

Therefore, if you play one specified mode for 2 hours then you get the T1 reward. If you play two specified modes for 2 hours, you get the T1 and T2 reward and so on till you get the final T8 reward.

Step Time to play Pen Reward
    T1 2 Hours 10000 1x Mini PEN Capsule
    T2 2 Hours
    20000 3x Mini PEN Capsule
    T3 2 Hours 10000 Stadium Boy Set/Stadium Girl Set (1 Day)
    T4 2 Hours 20000 Lucifer Green (3 Days)
    T5 2 Hours 30000 1x Metalic Dragon Scythe Capsule
    T6 2 Hours 15000 3x Lucky The Big Blue Revolver Capsule
    T7 2 Hours 15000 Beasty Boy Set / Cheerleader Set (30 Days)
    T8 2 Hours 30000 Blueberry Cup Cake Ribbone / Cherry Cup Cake Ribbone (Perm, FP stats)

01_BDA_TIME_FRAME_EN.png

EVENT STARTS: 30/09/2018

EVENT ENDS: 15/10/2018

01_BDA_RULES_EN.png

• Play all listed modes
    • Each Mode minimum 2 hours
    • Rewards will be sent within a week after the event.
    • We will announce once they have been sent out, so please be patient.
    • No cheating, no hacking, no rule breaking!

Have Fun!

• 10y birthday for days of farming.

What a nice event, it's literally the sames things than farming X mode to get pens and the rewards are trashs for a 10y birthday.

You guys could have make it a code redeem to use on the website like you did for the dog.

But neh, farm rooms for days incoming. Seems nice

• 16 hours of grind for a crappy ribbon which will probably be in the webmall at some point.

pogchamp-twitch.png

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

• 10y birthday for days of farming.

What a nice event, it's literally the sames things than farming X mode to get pens and the rewards are trashs for a 10y birthday.

You guys could have make it a code redeem to use on the website like you did for the dog.

If it was with codes it probably would have been limited quantities (not to mention boring). At least now everyone can get a reward just by playing.

• Psst: Just give us a code that can be redeemed only once like Dasher's free pet instead of forcing us to farm play for 16 hours.

Edit: Yaethus is faster than me. xd

10y birthday for days of farming.

• If it was with codes it probably would have been limited quantities (not to mention boring). At least now everyone can get a reward just by playing.

'Playing', we both know what will really happens.

And yeah it may be boring but some may not have time to play 1h each day.

• Sorry but the rewards are really disappointing. x-x
    I remember some of the past anniversary events especially the 6th. The rewards back then were really worth it.
    I'll just boot off the event for these rewards :/
    Oh well , Moreover It's kind of tacky the way you gotta just reward anyone who just sits on chair , Makes a room and getting drowsy for 2 hours doing nothing but farming.
    I'm just saying you could have made it more competitive at least.

• If it was with codes it probably would have been limited quantities (not to mention boring). At least now everyone can get a reward just by playing.

>playing

yeah sure, that's totally what's gonna happen

-Cyleen

• I already said that the rewards could have been better but what kind of event you would have suggested?

Just redeeming a code doesn't seems much of an event does it?

There are been plenty of nice events in the pass.

And about the code, I'm pretty sure most of the people rather have that than afking 16h ig.

• There are been plenty of nice events in the pass.

Such as?

Double EXP & Pen event, CM/GM hosted rooms that you can win more prizes, random lottery/giveaway + redeemable code

You already kinda have the "double pen" part considering you get 10k at min for 2 hours.

And what good is it to have an even where less than 1% of the playerbase can take a part? No one likes lotteries either.

• Those are just my suggestions, feel free to contribute. That way potential farmers can just redeem their codes and go while other players can "celebrate" the event.

Even if the ppl farm, it still brings them back to the game unlike redeem and forget.

For an event without a patch, I woudl say this one is at least serviceable so I am fine with it.

I am only worried if enough people will be doing so I can get it finished considering the rewards may not be very tempting for some.

• "Oh look, I just afk'ed for 16 hours, it was so much fun! I really love this game."

B-b-but afking is not allowed! So technically this wouldn't be possible!1!1!

-Cyleen

• Yeah because it's great to see 84 farm rooms. Don't forget that some "legit" players will also switch to farm rooms because those rooms will fill faster compared to regular rooms.

Let's just raise our glasses for the upcoming, very new Event Farming Rooms and let's spend our 16 hour for daily items :sleeping:

• The worst thing about these "play mode x for y amount of time" events is, that there is no legitimate way to tell when you're done.

What if you crash. does the time still count?

What about loading time, does it count?

What about half time?

What about someone leaving in the last second when a minimum amount of players is needed?

What if you leave?

What about the few seconds before the end screen?

Ok, lets say the event is about redeeming codes. Why do you even need that reward if you aren't even going to login and use it?

For when they finally decide to fix the game so I can login and play, lmao.

-Cyleen

• When i've asked the same question to GM Teams they said i should calculate it by myself and play with people i've trusted. What a nice reply i am getting, so glad xD
    Besides there has to be time calculator in type of those events (like billion games does) so everybody can play safe and sound.