[asking for your opinions/thoughts]

• I’m curious to know people who play with fem characters or play only fem character like myself. Do you guys like the current fem faces? (The ones you get in shop/fumbi) I personally want the old faces but I wanted to know. Maybe if enough people want it, maybe s4 will bring it back.

• Tricky question. In my opinion there are a lot of faces that just don't fit with many hairstyles. With that said master fem faCe and innocent faCe are 2 that fit with many hairstyles (and are kinda my favorite)

I don't mind if they bring some faces back but I'm not sure what you exactly mean with "old faces". The oldest ones are in the pen shop.

• I'm going based off of this old video. I have no idea if the information is up to date though.

From playing with both characters a lot, I do feel like I'm not covered as well when ducking with my male character.

However, in one of his videos, Silver says that male has a slightly smaller hitbox than female when dodging. It's probably going to be a pain to find it since it's not the topic of the video (I remember hearing it in a gameplay commentary video). Also, I don't know how accurate his information is or if it also applies outside of the private server in which he plays.

• There is no clear proof that the hitboxes are different since even if the models fits perfectly, firing 1 shot will alway hit only 1 but not the other even when they are identical.

The only way to know is to check the size of the actual hitboxes from the game files.

• There is no clear proof that the hitboxes are different since even if the models fits perfectly, firing 1 shot will alway hit only 1 but not the other even when they are identical.

The only way to know is to check the size of the actual hitboxes from the game files.

I think the experiment involving ducking proves quite clearly that at that point in the game (I say that because I don't know if it has gotten fixed at some point), the female hitbox while ducking was smaller. What he did is that he made both characters duck in the same spot, killed the guy from a certain height and then noticed that he was unable to kill the girl from the same spot.

• I think the experiment involving ducking proves quite clearly that at that point in the game (I say that because I don't know if it has gotten fixed at some point), the female hitbox while ducking was smaller. What he did is that he made both characters duck in the same spot, killed the guy from a certain height and then noticed that he was unable to kill the girl from the same spot.

The question is if that is really gender difference and not something else that can happen on any character. Characters sometimes spawn on different height from the floor. You can see a very good example of it in the lobby sometimes.

• The question is if that is really gender difference and not something else that can happen on any character. Characters sometimes spawn on different height from the floor. You can see a very good example of it in the lobby sometimes.

I've tested it myself, and I've seen the difference when playing. Now, that was a while ago, but if you want, you can try it yourself (I'm interested in the results). If it is indeed an issue of spawning on a different height, then you can just try several times and you should end up having results that differ from what was shown in the video.

• I've tested it myself, and I've seen the difference when playing. Now, that was a while ago, but if you want, you can try it yourself (I'm interested in the results). If it is indeed an issue of spawning on a different height, then you can just try several times and you should end up having results that differ from what was shown in the video.

I can't right now cuz I need at least 1 more person to do so.

Also if you can try it, also check it with 2 male and 2 female characters as well.

• Two separate people managed to visualize the female and male hurtboxes straight from the game files. The female one does indeed appear to be marginally smaller, while also having more evasive animations here and there.

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/TOoplna

Recap:

Nithorius every single S4 video on my channel was recorded on official EU (at different times with different patches though).

Hella_Hell do not dare to talk about hitboxes ever again.

• Well, this changes the things but before that you had basically nothing.

• You were the only player in the whole community who was not convinced about my video. Now you can finally stop embarassing yourself.

Because that video literally proved nothing.

Only one side of the coin.

It is like throwing a dice and getting 6 and then assuming it will be 6 every time you roll.

You just got lucky that it turned to be right (assuming those screenshots are legit)

Also I have a question for you:

If 2 sentry guns in the Practicing mode spawn inside each other, and you shoot them once, which one of the 2 will take damage? The one with larger hitbox right? /sarcasm

• nightmarish5 you're not a person

Hella_Hell you make no sense and never did

Also I have a question for you:

If 2 sentry guns in the Practicing mode spawn inside each other, and you shoot them once, which one of the 2 will take damage? The one with larger hitbox right? /sarcasm

More of this nonsense again? Please watch this GIF for the millionth time:

vySw9yE.gif

The two players are in the same identical position. I'm shooting them at the EDGE, not directly.

Please repeat with me Hella, you can get it, I believe in you:

shooting at the EDGE, not directly;

shooting at the EDGE, not directly;

shooting at the EDGE, not directly.

Only one character gets󠀀 hit, the other one is safe. Why? Because one is bigger than the other.

"But Hara the crosshair turns red after the male one dies, and red crosshair=shootable!" No, this is caused by shooting weapons having a bit of shaking coded in them, if I stop shooting, the crosshair never turns red on female.

The hitboxes are pretty much how I imagined them, especially the different heads. So no, I didn't just "get lucky" lmao.

• Sometimes I really wonder do you even read.

You still haven't answered my question.

• I have no idea who takes the priority because that's not what I tested, you're STILL missing the point after all this time I can't believe this sh󠀀it lmao

The thing is, before the reveal of the hitboxes, any of these could have been just identical with one of them taking priority. This is why that video wasn't a good proof for the difference of the hitboxes.

• The thing is, before the reveal of the hitboxes, any of these could have been just identical with one of them taking priority. This is why that video wasn't a good proof for the difference of the hitboxes.

Are you mental? You probably are. After all, you consistently have THE highest post count and playtime of a whole community, UNCONTESTED, by a wide margin. Such an individual is unlikely to be sound of mind.

With that said... look, forget the video completely and focus solely on the GIF.

with one of them taking priority

how would this apply to the GIF? Explain this to me. It's not like F is getting hit after M dies, F isn't getting hit AT ALL. What is your explanation for this?

• how would this apply to the GIF? Explain this to me. It's not like F is getting hit after M dies, F isn't getting hit AT ALL. What is your explanation for this?

They aren't completely synchronized to begin with and you could have been just missing the time frames when it overlaps with the crosshair.

Also I am done talking with you since you seems more concerned about how much of a proof your video is (and it is not) than the subject.

• They aren't completely synchronized to begin with and you could have been just missing the time frames when it overlaps with the crosshair.

Also I am done talking with you since you seems more concerned about how much of a proof your video is (and it is not) than the subject.

That is exactly the point: IN THE GIF, THE CROSSHAIR DOES NOT ACTUALLY OVERLAY WITH FEMALE

This is not about defending my video. This is all about defending TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

• I agree with Hara on this one, the hitbox on the female was already known for almost a decade.

This was also the major reason for the char female dominance in s4 unlimited tournaments.

The rev/shotgun thing, the female slippery handgun push.

So nobody noticed how in most of meele tournaments the winners are male char and most of unlimited winners are female char?

Uh, a topic that went from face skins straight into gender hitboxes, only a portuguese could do that. 8)

• And now it went through racism

• With a quick check in gimp:

f5cc765e9baef66ea44d7c8f13650fa6.png

5590c973b9d759d85751f7fad1438d37.png

No, they are not aligned. You being able to fit one inside the other does not make them aligned. From what I can tell, the male is slightly angled outwards, which would be able to make a difference between hit and non-hit.

• With a quick check in gimp:

f5cc765e9baef66ea44d7c8f13650fa6.png

5590c973b9d759d85751f7fad1438d37.png

No, they are not aligned. You being able to fit one inside the other does not make them aligned. From what I can tell, the male is slightly angled outwards, which would be able to make a difference between hit and non-hit.

The characters also have to look into a more than a pixel perfect direction for this test to be even valid. Even the slightest rotation will swap the hitboxes around. But it doesn't matter anyway since not even the breathing animation matches between the characters.

• The characters also have to look into a more than a pixel perfect direction for this test to be even valid. Even the slightest rotation will swap the hitboxes around. But it doesn't matter anyway since not even the breathing animation matches between the characters.

The breathing animation seen in the .gif seemed to be at best a single pixel in difference. Granted, given scaling it could be more dramatic, but it didn't make a great difference from what I could see.