Proposals to the GM and GS team

• Peace To All! I propose to introduce another group IG (initiative group). People who to be every day in the game there are the most cheaters and people that hinder us to play his hacking stuff (Personally I'm tired of the 10-15 times to start the game or hanging in the air Chasere). So I suggest to weigh this group which will be linked by a direct address of GM and GS, and send all this proof on cheaters.

p.s I also vidigal his candidacy.

• currently, you can already contact us directly about anyone cheating or for using bad language and we report it instantly or directly here https://support.gamigo.com.

Of course we also hope to get these issues in check with patches. About having a new separate team, has to be discussed with the team internally

• In the past you could just PM a GSs to come and kick the hacker but nowadays the hackes aren't so obvious and the GSs aren't that active either.

The best thing that you can do is report the hackers by yourself using the link that was given above.

• I've spent around 2 hours before kicking a cheater until he gave up and didn't come back, this issue is, it sometimes is very hard to figure out their names, though if there's a really obvious case you can still pm the GMs that are online, and he will see to it. But that only works if you know the name of the cheater for example.

Everybody has a direct address to GMs though, you can pm any GM you want through discord.

• I've spent around 2 hours before kicking a cheater until he gave up and didn't come back, this issue is, it sometimes is very hard to figure out their names, though if there's a really obvious case you can still pm the GMs that are online, and he will see to it. But that only works if you know the name of the cheater for example.

Everybody has a direct address to GMs though, you can pm any GM you want through discord.

You can immediately see on the left side of the line that will show you the nickname that went into the channel. Just when he changes his nickname, the old still show on the left side. So you can throw it off the channel and see the real nickname. Or you can go to s4db and immediately see the game hours 50-100, and it is already pro and so it is clear that he cheater. If I had my way I would have cleared this game from cheaters in a week !

• Yeah well you seem to not understand what i'm saying. There is certain cheats where you don't need to join a room, good luck finding the account responsible, others don't even show that that account is online, so you can't find out at all who it is. But that's beside the point.

If you think an account is levelbotted, feel free to report it and we will check if it is.

• That comment sounds so degrading.

Discussion about hacks is allowed on the forums? Since when? And that's listing only one proposal unless my eyes deceive me.

I want something stronger than a moment, love.

• Stop having people play on siege mode as an event, no one plays it, they'll just farm for it.
    remove rookie server so that new players dont get turned off to the game.
    nerf hmg, railgun, heals, ironboots, lightning bomb, mk2 bomb, bind, anchor, shield, and breaker.

bring back weekly missions

improve arcade rewards

replace coupon shop with something else

integrate clan channel into regular channels

have a rating-based matchmaking system that doesnt have any enchants

• Hi whyselloutala,

please write all your suggestions in one comment next time. Regarding the streams on twitch, we will have to deal with the game issues entirely first or else there are almost no benefits to stream the game. Also this event doesn't contain only siege mode but also other modes. The rest of your suggestions have to be looked into but they might not be possible to change in the close future, especially the matchmaking

• Ahh please, did you just really think that they will do something like these?

Oh honey, i know what will they say

SOON ???

• Give the ability for good streamers to be able to stream on the S4_League twitch channel, all you need to do is give trusted individuals the stream key. I will be willing to stream on there.

The only good streamer worth watching was our lord and savior Axl. Was a million times better than the actual staff's streams and their disgustingly cringe jokes.

• make an esper td mode where players choose their esper and play with it, then they can choose another esper at halftime. these espers have set weapons and skills with no enchants in which you cannot change. give players a certain amount of espers in which they can choose from and have them buy the rest with ap or pen. balance out any espers that are used too often or are too powerful every week or something like that. these balances only affect the esper, not the actual individual weapons or skills. create espers every week or something and make them have some sort of personality. for example, what they wear should be associated in what they use in-game. label every esper under a certain class like rusher, healer, defender, brawler. you can come up with different skins for an esper and still have them play exactly the same. this is a million dollar idea, if only it was innovated earlier in the game. i would be happy to come up with espers and balance them out since the most recent changes were extremely questionable.

make a poll for players to vote every week or so on to decide which weapons are the most broken. take the outcomes of the poll and balance out the game.

edit some of the item descriptions so that they have proper grammar and spelling. some of the stuff i read ingame is laughable because of how bad they are.

take the afk timer from touchdown mode and implement it in other modes to stop people from farming.

take the touchdown pass mode and make it able so that you can play on different maps and with unlimited assortments of weapons.

• Hi whyselloutala,

please write all your suggestions in one comment next time. Regarding the streams on twitch, we will have to deal with the game issues entirely first or else there are almost no benefits to stream the game. Also this event doesn't contain only siege mode but also other modes. The rest of your suggestions have to be looked into but they might not be possible to change in the close future, especially the matchmaking

i dont understand why issues these issues need to be fixed. as long as the game is actually being played, it is simply free marketing. the only obstacle is if someone targets the stream and externally crashes the rooms that the streamer is in. if this is the problem, i could talk to the person doing it and potentially get them to stop. given that the person is hangsang. other than this, the only issue is the ridiculously unbalanced weapons and sets that people use. please explain to me in more detail about these issues and why they need to be fixed in order for people to be able to stream the game. i am able to stream the game just fine and viewers enjoy my content. what makes it any different if i were, or anyone else, stream on the s4_league twitch channel?

• because every time when we tried in the past. Specific players were amused of seein S4League going live email in their inbox and then started to attack our rooms directly and that wasn't enjoyable. Once we can guarantee the server stability you can be sure that streams will happen again and we might take guests again to stream the game on our channel. For example, we tried it out during one of our GM hunts. Evendora streamed twice while the first one went fine and the second got always interrupted.

• because every time when we tried in the past. Specific players were amused of seein S4League going live email in their inbox and then started to attack our rooms directly and that wasn't enjoyable. Once we can guarantee the server stability you can be sure that streams will happen again and we might take guests again to stream the game on our channel. For example, we tried it out during one of our GM hunts. Evendora streamed twice while the first one went fine and the second got always interrupted.

yeah, it seems someone i know was crashing the rooms that the streamer was in. like i said before, i could get him to stop, potentially. i would like it for you to still give my idea a try. if trying to get the servers stable enough for people not be able to crash rooms in order for people to be able to stream, then that will probably never happen. people will always find a way around the defenses made. please continue with livestreams as you've done in the past, you really have nothing to lose.

• I really like the eSper idea, you could do like 2 or 3 per role, so like Striker, Backer, Defender etc and then choose whichever one you like most. Cool idea