S4 League ​#1: Prelude

• Ok wait, i gotta assimilate this.

THE-WORLD.gif?resize=500%2C278

You are telling me, us, that making a comic is virtually useless because? Your point is only about complaining and that's it, you don't care what is it that they do, you'll complain because that's what you are living for or that is what you showed on the forums since you came. Try to enjoy the things that can come out of S4 if you enjoy such game that much! This comic can mean a big thing later on if everything goes right. If you don't care about other media based on S4 then i don't know why you are still hanging around the forums.

Now i'm gonna beg to pardon me for anyone else that understands it but i have to say it

Quitate la arena del trasero

• I rather be a complainer than being an unreal optimist guy when all facts are against me. (i describe you right now if you didn't noticed it)

This game is all wrong but hey, we got a comic, gj. You guys seems to not understand (or just don't want to accept it ? You may not like the fact that people are getting angry about S4 state (which is obv normal, you would knows it if you connected yourself IG sometimes and if you were playing this game since years).

"Try to enjoy the things that can come out of S4 if you enjoy such game that much!"

Thanks for the laugh, why would i argue with someone who's anyway in such lost about S4. Nothing is coming from S4 since years. And don't start to say things like: ''If you don't like the game you cant just quit it". We would all already left it if there was a similar game to S4 league. But unfortunaly there's no one who got a similar gameplay. So we're still here.

Yeah we're complaining but we got every rights to do so, if you don't like it you have the choice to leave the forum. If you guys don't like facts that we are saying that's none of our business. But it's still facts. But i'll not leave this forum just because you want it. This is what a forum is for. Arguing about things.

So yeah, i'm saying a comic is useless right now, this is not what the game needs at it state. And if they got money to pay people creating comics, they better use it to get some others devs. Because this is what this game needs right now, We're almost in mid-september with a playerbase of 400 the week. And still no real patches in horizon.

• And you think you are the only one that knows what's wrong with the game and you believe you are the only one that dislikes the actual state of it. We all here know that lmfao. At the moment is useless to complain about something that people has been complaining about 6 years since IT'S MORE THAN ACKNOWLEDGED already, stop talking as if S4 was your child, it is not. It's just a game that we, more or less than others, care about but that doesn't mean you have the right to go all around on EVERY KIND of topic to throw some salty. If your life is on the game, look, aight it's your life, but others don't have to pay up for your high salt levels on your blood.

You wanna complain? Then you are more than free to open a topic that has NOTHING TO DO with a good comic that just got released. And buy some patience, you are not the only one waiting for something good to happen to the game.

tenor.gif?itemid=10534102

Such a party pooper, man.

• If you guys don't like facts that we are saying that's none of our business. But it's still facts. But i'll not leave this forum just because you want it. This is what a forum is for. Arguing about things.

So you're saying everything you say is a fact and everyone who disagrees should leave the forum. How exactly is this "arguing about things"?

Nice comic btw. I'm used to Marvel's and DC's quality and this one doesn't have to shy away.

• Well, seems that complaining and blaming fix all these problems, but hope they find a fix for complainers xD.

• Guys I feel your pain with the state of the game, I been playing since 2010 and everytime i log on s4as of late i am almost instantly reminded why I rarely play anymore. But treat the comic as a seperate entity for what its worth.

It's actually a neat piece of work. Stop tiyng this art and the state of the game in the same knot.....(comic was awesome btw).

• Im gonna get more hate for saying this but... I kinda dislike the comic, it seems to be rushing what happened in the seasons and kinda leaves a bad taste of korean/chinese artwork/text that I would get from a mawna or whatever its name is.

Also if you gonna have 2 narrators, put different color text on them or use a font.

I do prefer black&white.

Actualy, is there any chance of you adding a black&white version? :D