PM Letter February 2018

• Let me answer a few things.

1) Yes, it's up to us to provide the best service possible. However, this does not justify exploiting the game's weak points to gain advantage. Small things we won't punish anyone but the difference is VERY clear in some cases. And even when it's not, if you are actively trying to have unfair advantage, you are taking a risk.

2) I can't say much about security openly but I can tell you we are happier than before. Some of the issues we've faced were expected (as we switched to a new system, there was a period of adaptation) and there were other issues that had reasons other than Battleye's capacity. Extra information: It's up to us to decide on the security solution used in our servers, so this wasn't a choice by developers.

3) You can definitely suggest anime! I'm currently fixated on Netflix tbh and I was really happy to see FMA there (I haven't finished watching it... don't kill me) but it turned out to be only in German Sub/Dub : ( Anyway, just need to dig my crunchyroll account :P

4) People seem to have hated the ending of Altered Carbon. I don't know, I didn't hate it, I wasn't super disappointed. I wasn't super impressed either. Like Stranger Things and From Dusk Till Dawn (TV series adaptation) I kinda wish that it just ended in a single season but oh well.

• Oh, then i have a question and some answers.

1) Does this mean that farming is legit, since the advantage you get is inexistent? ( I mean, you don't really get better gear or anything, it's just the rank)

2) Nothing to say here, i still think BattlEye is kinda better than the last one.

3) My suggestions for you are One Outs, Kaiji (yet the style can draw you back, the story is really good), Gantz and Inuyashiki. And if you didn't, definetively Watch JoJo's and Hokuto No Ken.

• Would be easier to suggest something if I would know what genre you prefer. Well gonna give you some^^

Bakemono no Ko

Koe no Katachi

No Game no Life Zero

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o!

No Game no Life

Kore wa Zombie Desuka?

Great Teacher Onizuka

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Zankyou no Terror

• Let me put it this way, because people can mean different things with farming and it's better to include all:

If you normally play the game, all is good.

If you reach the same outcome with a different way, it probably is not.

You are supposed to earn PEN/XP by playing the game. AFK is not playing. Bots are not playing. If someone else plays your account, it's not you who's playing. So all these cases are problematic.

Did I miss anything?

• Define farming : )

Also, I have some major Jojo fans in my friend circles, I think I'll have to watch it at some point :D

Go watch every single season

On top of that add some Devilman Crybaby

On the other topic, i've never seen private farming in passwored rooms such as a bad issue neither. There are topics that are more worrying than the farming peeps.
    Maybe i simply don't care enough because i've been a 'S4' rank since a long time ago now and i can't remember exactly how long the road to level up was before. Thing is, people farming in private rooms are doing no harsh to others, the problem starts when they AFK in public matches