Unstable ms uploads

• Good evening / Days: I would like to start talking about this problem that I do not know if you have noticed that sometimes some players raise the ping in an unstable way until I reach the 13k or 7k of more experiment by myself and I would like me to answer about this since I am Latino and no, I do not have ID-Ban or enter a host program but I would like to say that I saw the Americans at 40 -50 ms and now I see them in 100 - 250 ms and the Europeans I saw in 70 - 90 ms and now 200 - 300 ms and it is something that is happening since they updated the s4 and I finish this waiting for an answer. Thanks for your great services.:)

• all I can say is that we are aware of it but we can't give any kind of estimation because we ain't the developers. Just today few portal services have been brought back on the webpages and soon it will affect the server stability as well

• Good evening / Days: I would like to start talking about this problem that I do not know if you have noticed that sometimes some players raise the ping in an unstable way until I reach the 13k or 7k of more experiment by myself and I would like me to answer about this since I am Latino and no, I do not have ID-Ban or enter a host program but I would like to say that I saw the Americans at 40 -50 ms and now I see them in 100 - 250 ms and the Europeans I saw in 70 - 90 ms and now 200 - 300 ms and it is something that is happening since they updated the s4 and I finish this waiting for an answer. Thanks for your great services.:)

yure not the only on :)

• I've been getting this too lately. All of my attacks are delayed on people now, and the other day my MS spiked up to 8k people said. Oh and another thing, I'm from the US, and yet other players from the US have around 150 MS to me now by default. Meanwhile players from EU have around 80 MS to me. What's going on with that?

• I've been getting this too lately. All of my attacks are delayed on people now, and the other day my MS spiked up to 8k people said. Oh and another thing, I'm from the US, and yet other players from the US have around 150 MS to me now by default. Meanwhile players from EU have around 80 MS to me. What's going on with that?

Yeah there's something weird, i'm seeing players from my own country at from 60-70ms up to 90ms but yet i see US people at 100ms (Used to be around 30-50ms between people from my country and the rest of EU). I have some weird spikes from time to time, yesterday i got the biggest one (Up to 23k ms) while everything else worked just fine

• I just came back to America and wanted to play S4 League but now there's this very big lag happening to the game. I have no idea if it's just me but based on this forum it seems to be mostly americans? I remember before when S4 league migrated to Aeriagames that Americans had 250(r)(t) to everyone else but that was still fine. But this is just unbearable. And I checked everything... including speedtest, doing that port forwarding thing but nothing is solved.

Here's a video showcasing it when the ping does not spike to 250~700. It's unplayable.

• I just came back to America and wanted to play S4 League but now there's this very big lag happening to the game. I have no idea if it's just me but based on this forum it seems to be mostly americans? I remember before when S4 league migrated to Aeriagames that Americans had 250(r)(t) to everyone else but that was still fine. But this is just unbearable. And I checked everything... including speedtest, doing that port forwarding thing but nothing is solved.

Here's a video showcasing it when the ping does not spike to 250~700. It's unplayable.

140-150 is normal for america if you are playing with europeans.

The server somtimes spikes to 200 and above but it doens't stay for long.

• 140-150 is normal for america if you are playing with europeans.

Don't you notice the freezes though? It was not like this before.

Compare that video and everyone else(enemy team mainly) to this video I took 2 years ago. You can check the ping at 0:22 for comparison.

And I tried everything and even checked my internet via speedtest. This should not be happening. Every other game I'm playing is fine but S4 League seems to be the exception. Whenever I ask other people about me, they say I'm the only one lagging. Like... what the hell is going on.

• 140-150 is normal for america if you are playing with europeans.

Rlly? Because after the Issue I always saw Europeans with good ms, like 90-120ms... n' I'm afrom North America, so... Now be from NA is the problem for high ms? or what? o.o

• Rlly? Because after the Issue I always saw Europeans with good ms, like 90-120ms... n' I'm afrom North America, so... Now be from NA is the problem for high ms? or what? o.o

I guess it depends how far away you are but you should be getting the same ms as you had before.

I always had ~140 ms to american players.

• I guess it depends how far away you are but you should be getting the same ms as you had before.

I always had ~140 ms to american players.

yup~ but like two updates ago I see everyones lag, including me... it's a bit disgusting, and they say (S4L team) that don't have an ETA so... we only can wait for it :C

• we know that there are more lag issues at the moment than they were before the last portal maintenance last month. This is still work in progress and we hope to have it improved soon. As far I noticed, this affects players that are outside from EU the hardest.

• Our MS usually reflects our direct connection to each other correct? So maybe for some reason now MS is going by the players connection to the EU server by default instead of to the individual players? If so this would explain why only EU players have green ping now, as they are the closest to the server. Just a theory though, can't confirm it.

• because they're trying to change the main host to their servers instead of players hosting the room thats why its going nuts on the ms

But i think that would be worst than having a main server hosting all the rooms. for example someone from NA hosting the room wouldn't be very good for european players.

Ahh i see that the issue that annoyed me for 2 years is still not fixed. Truly the good old aria ''soon''.

• I have the same issue, I created a thread like this 5-6 months ago. When we didn't have this flashy "forum"

and response was "we need more time to fix" hhhhhhhh. so is it fixed yet ? ..

Note: the MS goes normal. After maintenance I see all green, for 2-3 days then its back to this shiit (blue/red MS distance like MS ), and I have to wait for the next maintenance to play the game again :3.

• Well it's fixed and back to the previous ping and there's no freezing like in that video above. I just tried using a VPN and connect myself to a server in Germany and... it works good now. I use Private Internet Access for this.