Maddness Tournament - Swords Only

• l76vscR.png

S4 Leaguers, the Battle Royal Madness tournament is here.

So, get ready to mix it up with the best, and snatch some awesome prizes. Best of luck!

This tournament will be played on the mode Battle Royal.

Your goal is to get the highest score. There will be always 5/4/3 winners per round and only 3 winners in finals!

If you feel strong enough, to beat players in the Net Sphere, feel free to sign up for this tournament.

Date: 24.03.2018 16:00 GMT+1

Mode: Battle Royal

Weapon Limit: Swords only

Match duration: 50/70 P (10/15 min.)

HowtoParticipateam22.png

The sign up for this tournament ends at 18.03.2018 23:59:59!

All valid participants will receive their room info 24 hours before the tournament start.

If you have any questions or just interested to talk about tournament with other participants feel free to join our official S4 Event Discord!

(Check the sign up document how to verify correctly)

giphy.gif

If you have problems with opening the google doc, here is the directly link to it:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/…bnbE5ZSci3N8OrXGrZh8vkdFs

Prizesam22.png

1st place: FP or lower stats

ZFJJpMM.png

2nd place: AP or lower stats

D0c8G1K.png

3rd place: PEN or no stats

Vrf7y4r.png

Rulesam22.png

- No item and stat restrictions.

- Participants have to be level 20 or higher. No exceptions!

-Please be sure to come to 10 minutes before Tournament start. If you are late for more than 5 minutes you get automatically disqualified.

- The player must be the person himself or herself. A third party must not play the game or give advice.

- If a game is interrupted because the connection is cut, please reconnect immediately and resume your game. However, your score will not get summed.

- When bad offenses against etiquette or breaches of the rules are confirmed during the tournament, a player may be disqualified even after the result of the game has been confirmed.

- If you sign up for the tournament you are not allowed to use nickname change until the end of tournament (including reward sending). However, you can signup for the tournament with your new nickname if you are completely sure that it won’t be taken. Name tags are exception to this rule.

- We reserve all rights to change any rules and any information before tournament start. If we do it, you will get a notification about it. Also if we get more applications than planned then all participants will get selected randomly.

Your,

S4 League Team

• Update those PEN rewards! The only thing you can spend PEN on nowdays is just the MP fill item and Random Shop, and this last one actually dries your PEN wallet a lot lately. Half a million for first place seems more reasonable than just 75k, i get 30k per day with shiny chips

• Update those PEN rewards! The only thing you can spend PEN on nowdays is just the MP fill item and Random Shop, and this last one actually dries your PEN wallet a lot lately. Half a million for first place seems more reasonable than just 75k, i get 30k per day with shiny chips

I agree, it could be 750k,500k,250k? :D

• So because we need less PEN nowadays you want higher PEN rewards so you can indulge into your gambling addiction?

We never needed pen after the permanent shop was removed. Or better let me correct myself, we didn't have anything to spend on the little PEN we obtained after 25~30mins of match aside the Fumbi and then Random Shop. Thing is, Random Shop costs way more, you only have 25 pulls (let's remember that you are only obtaining 1 item and not a whole set) if you win the first place in this tournament, and now divide those 25 pulls with the amount of 1day - PEN stats items that you'll get. Tho assuming that you'll get a permanent set or weapon of choice you can't really complain about not gaining a lot of PEN. Or maybe you can taking in consideration the amount of PEN you can throw away with chips, surely you can play without them but nowdays that is letting yourself get abused

• So because we need less PEN nowadays you want higher PEN rewards so you can indulge into your gambling addiction?

Are you just trying to heckle with me as usual ma bruda? :/:/ Everybody would like a larger pen reward for sure. we get these 5 digit pen rewards for forum/small GS events, when we have a big OS tournament people are waiting for and its the same, its sure gonna be a bit questionable :/:/

• Since the repair got removed, I really don't care about PEN anymore. I simply don't need it. So don't speak for everyone.

Well..Im sure the majority thinks otherwise and why not more than less. Just doesnt make sense. Acting like more money weights your pocket down and "Nonononono too heavy pleaseeeee :D :D :D :D "

>REEEEE REEEEE REEERREERERERERERER :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• it would be nice to have stats restrictions in a few tournaments like this, because the guy who has the most enchantments wins, A French expression is required in this case

"Money brings money" but for this tournament would be rather " Ap brings Ap"

Otherwise good luck to the participants have fun well

• it would be nice to have stats restrictions in a few tournaments like this, because the guy who has the most enchantments wins, A French expression is required in this case

"Money brings money" but for this tournament would be rather " Ap brings Ap"

Otherwise good luck to the participants have fun well

This is not right... Skill will beat stats :) Skill also beat tool stats. If you are really good you dont need insane enchants :D Nothing to argue here. Enchant will give advantage we talk about casual players.

• Skills not always beat stats, sometimes you'll have to take a beat in order to counterattack because you were previously focus on another enemy, that is where the "i pay for enchants" knocks in. You really don't have the chance to counterattack someone that can 1 stab you if you aren't using HP or Unique Dual, but since this is a BR tournament idk about that but surely strong chips and solid chips will take a lot into

• For the first time, it seems they are doing the tournaments to how they should be. BR - unlimited, now BR - meele and then repeat the process with another mode. (Maybe also do s5 afterwards too)

I will give a -sigh- to these posts...

The pen is suposed to be a bonus like the caps, the true reward is the permanent choice.

And if you dont have your favorite meele weapon permanent fp yet, not sure if you noticed, but theres weapon pen caps available.

My only complain is that it seems that they gave up on the participation reward.