Do something

• It's been what a couple of months since you guys " Own S4 League " yet there isn't a single change in the game.

When will yall restore voting shop to its former glory?

When will yall fix the lagg and the annoying disconnect when u press Back ingame?

When will yall add different skins and recolours for the freaking sets?

When will yall make it easier to get pen ingame?

When will yall add a consistent event ingame?

You keep telling the community that your gonna fix stuff and add stuff but how long do you wanna wait?

No wonder 80% of the population moved out to private server.

Bye

• As usual this forums can't take critism, stupid answers such as this wont get you anywhere.

Besides private server like S4 Competitive and Remnants are prime examples of great S4 League pServers.

Bye the time they finally do something this game will have 100 players left to enjoy it, hope you guys are one of them :)

• ^^ that's why they are private servers cuz they can do what they want without anyone saying anything but hopefully Neowiz soon will take actions agaisnt that pservers. And yes i enjoy so much this game since 9 years and still do it.

• What is a Voting shop? The random/fumbi shop?

Well you can stay in a room so it isn't really that annoying for me.

In the next patch they gonna add different Skins. That is why there was a community creation Event.

So getting pen for playing, caps, missions, Boosters, Login, shiny set for pen+ (not talking about the actual shiny skill tho) and the Collection book for pen+ is not enough? I honestly never had a pen problem in game o.o

Don't know About the ingame Event Point but I don't like those anyway.

As usual this forums can't take critism, stupid answers such as this wont get you anywhere.

Besides private server like S4 Competitive and Remnants are prime examples of great S4 League pServers.

Bye the time they finally do something this game will have 100 players left to enjoy it, hope you guys are one of them :)

What do you expect. You won't get a date on these things. Just a #soon.

Well if these private servers are so great why don't you just play on them? I mean it is pointless to make this thread in the first place if there are better options for you to stick with right?

• I agree with you , all these problems appeared cuz of their mistakes and focusing on money and p2w players forgetting f2p and they banned many countries which made pservers appear,btw how to play these pservers^^

• I'm already playing private servers cause they really add stuff that the community wants.

Its casual players like these forums that actually have no idea what the game actually needs. Only competitive players really know whats good for the game.

You guys are part of the reason this game is dead like it is now.

• Aeria wouldn't have got the rights on the game if they didn't plan to do anything with it. Kara has said that they have to pass through bunch of 1 time issues.

Considering even the old devs seems to have issue with their own game, I can only imagine how hard it is for aeria to get the things moving.

• I'm already playing private servers cause they really add stuff that the community wants.

Its casual players like these forums that actually have no idea what the game actually needs. Only competitive players really know whats good for the game.

So players that dont tryhard are the cause of the state the game is in right now? :/

Wow, its easier to put the blame on others instead yourself, right? ;)

If I think of it, then it will be really better for everyone if you will stay in those pservers where you are.

• Ofcourse players that tryhard love this game more than casuals and thats a fact, you only care about ap, easier game modes and their own benefits for this game.

No wonder that the competitive side moved to have shelter elsewhere, did they even fix blacklist? Even if they did it. Took them like 2 years to just do that.

3 Years since the crashing of rooms problem no fix. The devs are just incompetent and should be debunked # ProofmeWrong

Every once in awhile I just check the state of the game and make a post about it, since i care a little.

• Well, for once, not 80% of the community went to private servers. Secondly simple recolors are not whats the issue, there will be new items coming soon. As another explanation, there is no blacklist on these private servers and their playerbase is significantly smaller. Fixing security issues for now is at the top of the priority list. And the opinion what the game "needs" is as said, an opinion. There's a weapon rebalancing thread, so if you feel like you have ideas, feel free to post them there, that will also be happening soon. You want everything to happen at the same time, but there is bigger issues to be tackled first.

I agree with you , all these problems appeared cuz of their mistakes and focusing on money and p2w players forgetting f2p and they banned many countries which made pservers appear,btw how to play these pservers^^

Yeah no, thats not right. Heiliger explained it to you already. We don't ban people from countries because we want to, it's a legal issue. We can't just illegally open S4 League to other countries as other companies in these regions have the S4 League license. We are working on making it playable globally though.

Then what are you doing here? Just play there with the 80% of the community and stop qqing here.

I honestly can't care less if you are playing on pservers or blaming us for part of the situation. Grow up

Bye

• To be honest the only reason why i'm still around is because the change of devs, for once some European thought will be put into the game and not an asian one, not about being racist but about having a different mindset of the devs towards the game.

Making this S4 global would require a load of resources and fixing a load of connectivity issues, and since the game is based on P2P you guys better let people know what server should they choose and not simply go to the one that is most filled with people

Pservers can contain a load malware for your computer so if i were you, i wouldn't bother on trying any. You can always do anything aside playing s4

• there is no blacklist on there private servers and their playerbase is significantly smaller.

Don't know what u mean about this but i'm taljking about s4 eu blacklist issue

B3mo calling this QQ is really retarded and this is my earlier point this forum is useless with people like you who can't face the problems this game has had since 2015 and yet there has not been a sign of improvement, whereas these private servers are actually trying to improve the game.

Shanic Don't know who told you that childstory about malware on private servers. But the ones I mentioned are safe. Get out of your conform zone and try something.

Avenger Nah adding reskins should be a piece of cake of a job and atleast your bringing something for the community. Every tuesday the maintenance is just for the show, testing your stuff and still we have disconnecting issues and crashes, its all a joke. You need to implement something in the game so we know ur doing something.

But that won't happen since the devs are incompetent.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2Chainz: Dont wanna reply 3 times to different replies ().

• Avenger Nah adding reskins should be a piece of cake of a job and atleast your bringing something for the community. Every tuesday the maintenance is just for the show, testing your stuff and still we have disconnecting issues and crashes, its all a joke. You need to implement something in the game so we know ur doing something.

Adding reskins indeed is really, it is a very easy thing to do, however that is not something that will be done. Not because they are incompetent, because the devs aren't the ones doing the skins, but because new skins is better than simple recolors anyone with 5 minute PS knowledge could do.

Don't know what u mean about this but i'm taljking about s4 eu blacklist issue

And yes i know, but pservers don't have to deal with a blacklist, that's is my point. That is the main focus of the devteam currently. These amazing private servers you mentioned don't have to deal with these issues. Also our devteam is working with other source code. It's not always easy understanding source code someone hast just given to you and to understand how the game has been built from the ground up. That is also not something the pservers are changing. So yes it does take a little while to get accustomed to someone elses code, to see the issues and to figure out a fix, but that is on the way.

• So you would rather see the same old stuff get refurbished over and over again instead of trying to make something new and better, that's an interesting POV. I mean sure, why not make the Honey Hot Pants red, make it a 5 minute effort and call it new content. That's not how this works though. And as i've stated before, there's more pressing issues than cosmetics atm.

• May as well tell me to use hacks just like you are telling me to try pservers, the more you know..

Why would i try a worse version than our current S4 anyway? You should realize along the way that some of the peeps that have been blacklisting others made some of those pservers blackcat

• So you would rather see the same old stuff get refurbished over and over again instead of trying to make something new and better, that's an interesting POV. I mean sure, why not make the Honey Hot Pants red, make it a 5 minute effort and call it new content. That's not how this works though. And as i've stated before, there's more pressing issues than cosmetics atm.

I don't see why there can't be both. New custom skins, and recolors both would be nice to have as well. There're players out there (like me) that love to match their weapons color with their costume. More player customization I believe would be a good thing for this game, but yeah as you said it's not the focus right now. Maybe later on something this can be thought about some more.

• Well, lets proclame Chainz the new dev, i want to see all what you can do in 1 week. I'm sure that you couldn handle S4 League.

Anyway i dont get why we should keep talking about this pservers here, they just want to blame and cry here.

• I don't see why there can't be both. New custom skins, and recolors both would be nice to have as well. There're players out there (like me) that love to match their weapons color with their costume. More player customization I believe would be a good thing for this game, but yeah as you said it's not the focus right now. Maybe later on something this can be thought about some more.

We probably will if there is high demand for it. Not to mention recolors are probably the easiest way to make money from the game.

• B3mo calling this QQ is really retarded and this is my earlier point this forum is useless with people like you who can't face the problems this game has had since 2015 and yet there has not been a sign of improvement, whereas these private servers are actually trying to improve the game.

Since 2015? You started there playing or what? This game has problems since 2008/09 lel.

Yeah I can't see the problems but making a list where 4/5 Points aren't really problems well. "competetive player"

Not to mention that the statement that 80% of the population moved to private servers without any proof isn't retarded. No not at all xD

I ask you again because you haven't answered my question so far: Why are you even here when the pservers have 80% of the Population of s4 league and is actually better than this version?

• Chainz: "This game sucks, you all suck."

Users: "It'll take some time to change things, please be patient."

Chainz: "Omg you can't even take criticism, I'm so much smarter than you and the only person who knows anything."

Ok.

• 2Chainz: "Hurry up! Give me patch!"

Devs: 'We need time understanding the codes."

2Chainz: "I don't care! Give me my patch!"

Devs: "Okay here a tape patch. Just cover your mouth and you be okay.'

2Chainz:"*** * **** ** *****!!!!"

Devs: "I'm glad you like it!"

---

Lol, anyway Kara said on PM Letter May page 5 there be some patch every 3 month or so. Well it already been 4 month since the news from May-August.

Like Kara said if anything does go wrong there won't be any patch. What he said for the summer event from my thread. Sad we didn't get a event, but still expecting Halloween event.

• The worst thing than a tryhard... a tryhardloser...

Pfffahahahahah, 80% moved to a private server? You think s4 is wow? If those 80% realy moved into pserver, then I am gabe, a god, and I will release half life 3 in 2019.

Seriusly, what happened to those 80% is that they moved into other games or are having fun with other hobbies or got IP banned because country law shenanigans, just living ya know?

80%.... not even 8% moved to pservers let alone 80%

Well, at least this kid did scream "I am a beta player"

• if 80% have moved to the private server it must have 8k ppl daily which i highly doubt that it can get even 1 room filled.

• Hella_Hell This game barely gets 1k players online nowadays what do you mean?

B3mo Like i said earlier I check the forums every month or so to check if there has been any changes, right now nothing while the technical problems of the game are even more overflowing.

When i said since 2015 I meant it as the problems started to stack up more since then, not that I'v been playing since 2015. Use your brain.

nightmarish5 Yeah the good old troll

HolyEmperorOfMankind When did I say I'm a beta player rofl.

This is why this forum is all whack, when someone starts to spit some truth yall acting like butthurt childeren and go offtopic instead. This became a f-ing debate about private servers and bashing me.

The other people who stayed on topic props to you.

The others all Losers.

• B3mo  
    When i said since 2015 I meant it as the problems started to stack up more since then, not that I'v been playing since 2015. Use your brain.

Well this was a question not a statement...

I mean if we have 1000 ppl playing here, there must be ~8k ppl playing on a private server to be 80% of the population which is just not true.

Nah when ~1k players are 20% then ~4k players are 80%.

• Well this topic has moved, some pserver do peak over 100, but that doesn't really matter. For now whats important is that the security issues will be fixed. Once that update rolled out new sets, events etc. will start rolling out as well. Out of curiosity i asked our PM what he would think about recolors but i can't say anything about that yet.

If theres feedback you want to give about balancing, as i said there is a thread for that. I hope that this clears up everything.

• Wow it's cool if you disagree with him but some of y'all are hostile af. If he isn't breaking the rules I'm sure we can have a civil discussion. Isn't that the point of this subsection of the forum? to discuss things?