cant download the game from patcher. simply stuck on 0%

• so i update my OS and tryied to redownload S4, so far so good. first time it downloaded but i had a error report, must be related to IE, launcehr had a full white screen, it downlaoded and i tried to launch the game, i got a error telling me that games where corrupted. all right, deleted the game and downloaded it again.

now every time i try to download the game the patcher get stuck on 0%, specificly on 1390D, first file to download. i tryied to launch the game as admin, and then it now downloaded the file, but it says "failled to copy fille needed to patch" this time it was stuck at "updating S4client.exe. 9% of 1/25.

i am very frustrated with this result, so if anyone got at least a small idea of what i should do, it would be really appreciated. (also i got a second error report, this one reads "invalid parameter") i really have no idea about what i should do from this point foward....

• hello... I am new here and I can't find the starter box.

I am playing a game, in that game there is an advert for free permanent items guaranteed starter box.

Please tell me, mobdro how do I get this???

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fred845 ().

• hello... I am new here and I can't find the starter box.

I am playing a game, in that game there is an advert for free permanent items guaranteed starter box.

Please tell me, how do I get this???

Technically it is not completely free. You will get it automatically if you buy and then spend any amount of AP (AP from surveys and promos doesn't count).