[Guide] Enchants List by [GM]Heiliger

• Hello Leaguers,

I've thought of making a list of all available enchants with enchant boost on each level which can be accessed and seen from everyone.

To access the Enchants List click on the button below:

Infos before accessing the Enchants List:

• Enchants marked with [MODE] are either valid for Death Match, Touch Down, Arcade, Chaser, Battle Royal, Captain or Siege.
    • Enchants marked with [WEAPON-TYPE] are either valid for Melee Weapons, Rifles, Guns, Heavy Guns, Snipes, Stationary Weapons, Mental Weapons or Throwing Weapons.
    • Enchants marked with [SKILL] are either valid for Invisible, Shield, Anchoring, Block, Bind or Metallic.
    • The charge time reduce enchant doesn't work and is rather increasing the charge time.
    • Depending on the weapon to enchant, you receive different kinds of magazine enchants

Let me know if there are errors on the List or more informations about enchants that we aren't yet aware of by writing me a private message or directly on this thread below.

• 1. can bombs reach +5 mag? the most i've seen so far was +3
    2. can there be detailed explanations about defense piercing? its just really confusing to me whether it's a chance to ignore all defense or just simply a flat dmg increase
    3. what does object/healing heals? does it heal the player for +30% more? or just for buildings/AI in arcade/warfare?

• Let's be clear here:

If you've got a bomb you normally have 1 magazine aka 1 bomb. If it's an FP, you'll get magazine +1 so you have a total of 2 bombs. If you then get the enchant magazine +1, you'll have a total of 3 bombs. That's the legit maximum for all bombs. Everything else is a hack.

• Let's be clear here:

If you've got a bomb you normally have 1 magazine aka 1 bomb. If it's an FP, you'll get magazine +1 so you have a total of 2 bombs. If you then get the enchant magazine +1, you'll have a total of 3 bombs. That's the legit maximum for all bombs. Everything else is a hack.

Are you sure about that? I have seen bunch of ppl with +2 and 3 bomb enchants though even getting just +1 seems extremely hard to get.

• Tengo el bombardero de FP y tiene 2 bombarderos: 1 para el arma y otra para las estadísticas de fp.

Luego logré agregar la revista +1.

En total tengo 3 bombarderos para lanzar.

Una vez que logré agregar la revista +2 al bombardero en el segundo encantamiento.

pero en el tercer encantamiento, reinicia. ; (

The post was edited 1 time, last by bleis45 ().