• Of course they have a lot of plans but they are focusing on the security and game stability, connection, etc.

-If they are focusing on the security ,I wouldn't have been able to join with VPN or my country got unbanned

-if they are focusing on game stability , they wouldn't have banned many countries

-if they are focusing on connection , I wouldn't have got connection has been terminated every 10-15min.

• -If they are focusing on the security ,I wouldn't have been able to join with VPN or my country got unbanned

-if they are focusing on game stability , they wouldn't have banned many countries

-if they are focusing on connection , I wouldn't have got connection has been terminated every 10-15min.

I think you stil dont understand what you are talking about. Aeria isnt the one, that banned the countries so please learn the difference between DEVELOPERS and PUBLISHERS okai? Aeria was just a publisher till few months ago and it is not on their head all this mess the game is in right now.

• I think you stil dont understand what you are talking about. Aeria isnt the one, that banned the countries so please learn the difference between DEVELOPERS and PUBLISHERS okai? Aeria was just a publisher till few months ago and it is not on their head all this mess the game is in right now.

if you can read what I have said above , you will notice that I didn't mention aeria :)

• Then explain me, who are you talking about then? The old devs?

If you have read the main topic , you will understand that iam talking about current developers who heiliger have mentioned them in the pictures which you didn't even read or check :)

• Do you realize that the current developers is Aeria now? Opheliafacepalm

Reading the topic will give you convenient answer for your question and I won't say that third time , Have you read the quote above before typing this one ? It proves that you are typing anything without even thinking :|

• -If they are focusing on the security ,I wouldn't have been able to join with VPN or my country got unbanned

Well, you are actually blaming the actual devs that took the development of a game in ruins, devastated, you won't expect that in less than a year you can relive it, right? Like the issue of IP Ban, it does not depend on them, but depends on the original developer and there are also legal issues in between.