A new age for S4league [suggestion]

• S4league system requirements are too low and we should make the best use of this point and here comes my suggestion

-famous online games like fortnite have become available on mobile [ android/iOS] although of their high system requirements so why don't aeria games try to develop S4league and make it available on mobile as it's system requirements are low so there going to be many players and about controls there is many tools to make control easy on mobile

Regards Zomsad

• Because they will have to use another engine and rebuild the entire game.

Fortnite is made on an engine that supports mobile platforms.

Also s4 on mobile will plays just terribly considering it is very fast game.

if you still want to try out something that looks similar to s4 on a mobile, check s3d league in my signature. it has version for android.

• same for PUBG mobile and GTA v five and watchdogs [ both under development ]

So it is considered impossible to see S4 on mobile?

• So it is considered impossible to see S4 on mobile?

Well, maybe not impossible but they will have to remake the entire game on a new engine for it to happen (which may takes years).

Also the original devs no longer works on the game. Aeria is now continuing the development from where the old devs have left it.

• why don't you bring old developers as they were better?

The thing is, the s4 dev team got changed several times over the years so even the old devs don't know what they are doing and considering they dropped the korean version, it seems they don't want to bother with s4 anymore. Aeria is taking the development so they game won't have to shut down.

Also the ppl who made the game engine are probably long time gone working for different companies.

• hmm, you sometimes expect that it's all done if we let an expert sit infront of a computer within a short period of time.

Sadly there's a lot more to it than it can be said here. Cha ging now the developers again could slow down the patch process for even more months

• The thing is, the s4 dev team got changed several times over the years so even the old devs don't know what they are doing and considering they dropped the korean version, it seems they don't want to bother with s4 anymore. Aeria is taking the development so they game won't have to shut down.

Also the ppl who made the game engine are probably long time gone working for different companies.

i don't see any progress at all after aeria games took the development of the game since Egypt was banned [ 2/3 years ago ] just some items were added but banned countries remain banned and banned players remain banned and there still connection problems i don't know if it is related to aeria games team or not but if it is possible to bring old developers it will be much more better

• i don't see any progress at all after aeria games took the development of the game since Egypt was banned [ 2/3 years ago ] just some items were added but banned countries remain banned and banned players remain banned and there still connection problems i don't know if it is related to aeria games team or not but if it is possible to bring old developers it will be much more better

Aeria took development just recently. They were only publishing the game before.

Apparently they need some time to start the things moving again. However it is unclear yet if Egypt is going to be unbanned.

• Did you see any progress during the past years? No? Then there is your answer. Old developers don't care about the game, so no, we don't want them back

of course I saw huge progress during the past years

-Many countries weren't banned

-No lag no connection problems

-new season every 2-3 months from season 1 to Neo

• No one cares about seasons lmfao, if we could at least get decent servers, a game that doesn't crash each 3 games played, balanced things and no hacker it would already be 1000 time better.

• S4 on PSP at one point was going to be a thing, (play on highway map, and you'll see proof). Honestly this game would be horrid on mobile. Imagine how annoying it would be to move and aim at the same time. Not to mention wall jumps'n such. If it were cross platform the PC players would have advantage over Mobile version players.

• S4 on PSP at one point was going to be a thing, (play on highway map, and you'll see proof). Honestly this game would be horrid on mobile. Imagine how annoying it would be to move and aim at the same time. Not to mention wall jumps'n such. If it were cross platform the PC players would have advantage over Mobile version players.

anyway it is impossible , it seems that the developers can hardly handle with pc version

• The thing is, the s4 dev team got changed several times over the years so even the old devs don't know what they are doing and considering they dropped the korean version, it seems they don't want to bother with s4 anymore. Aeria is taking the development so they game won't have to shut down.

The own Kara said that they don't understand why S4 is made in the way its creators did.

• The own Kara said that they don't understand why S4 is made in the way its creators did.

Somewhere around season 2 it was starting to show that the devs had no clue what they were doing so around that time was probably the first majorly change in the dev team.