Tips on using railgun

• I've decided to use my railgun after a while of avoiding it, and I was wondering if anybody has any tips/tricks to give me to improve myself/land shots?

Thanks!

• I don't think that there are any tips on using a railgun. I think that you just need to practice for a while. I am sniping almost every time I am online respectively join a match. Furthermore, I am using my equipment - especially railgun - since ~2013. I really improved over the years. So, my tip is: use railgun often. Even if you get some hate from your mates, do your thing. I believe in you. °°

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• I don't think that there are any tips on using a railgun. I think that you just need to practice for a while. I am sniping almost every time I am online respectively join a match. Furthermore, I am using my equipment - especially railgun - since ~2013. I really improved over the years. So, my tip is: use railgun often. Even if you get some hate from your mates, do your thing. I believe in you. °°

Keikeu is very pro follows his advice xD, One of the best air huggers (i'm air hugger too... my ING: Sprout. but for now i can't enter the game)

• Keikeu is very pro follows his advice xD, One of the best air huggers (i'm air hugger too... my ING: Sprout. but for now i can't enter the game)

Aww, thank you. ;-; I remember you, last match was fun, thank you for that ~

I always get hate for playing. ㅠㅡㅠ

I just wanted to add that you can use railgun for now even if Aeria is about to revert it (I'm not sure if that will happen, I didn't read anything about it). Moreover, it wasn't a big deal to handle the railgun when they reverted it. Just keep practicing. You'll still learn from it. Alice8

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• If you're going to use RG in sta-2, my advice is that you should be proactive with your defense.

You can often predict whether the enemy team is going to go stairs or ramp based on their preferences and the current situation (where the ball got dropped, whether or not there was a reset, how much of your team got killed, your estimation of the carrier's current SP...).

If they go ramp, already being close to the top of the ramp and shooting from there is a solid answer, as it means they cannot use the curved wall as cover and your position is pretty much concealed (so when they think they're safe from you is when you can get some easy shots). Of course if it turns out you were wrong you should be able to reposition and defend the stairs.

If they go stairs, being on top of the stairs / top right and charging a shot is generally correct. You can time a shot to hit inside the train if there is a reset or time a shot as soon as they leave the train, they're also easy targets if they get on top of the train using the window or if they try to push from their own ramp.

Anyway, never be that person who tries to defend from as far back as possible and lets their teammates get killed in the ramp while they wait and charge a shot.

• you cant even get close to rg users if they can aim at all lol 0 reward against rgs

Rail + shield is now classic.

However, most of them currently use aimbots. That is why you can't get close to them. As if rail isn't broken enough.

• you cant even get close to rg users if they can aim at all lol 0 reward against rgs

You only play against rg user ? Bomb kill the whole team if you ramp. Hmg with shield is the worse combo in gun for a lot of ppl (hmg is banned as much than rg, maybe more)

Rail + shield is now classic.

However, most of them currently use aimbots. That is why you can't get close to them. As if rail isn't broken enough.

No, you are just trash, only saw one aimbotting and it was a rookie. Not bcse half of the ppl are better than you that they are tooling or using bot. It's only called be more skilled.

But this community accept garbage ppl only so.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaethus ().

• You only play against rg user ? Bomb kill the whole team if you ramp. Hmg with shield is the worse combo in gun for a lot of ppl (hmg is banned as much than rg, maybe more)

No, you are just trash, only saw one aimbotting and it was a rookie. Not bcse half of the ppl are better than you that they are tooling or using bot. It's only called be more skilled.

But this community accept garbage ppl only so.

yeah sure. 30 mins game, never misses a shot. legit!!1!11!

Not to mention all those "pro" sniper popped out all at once out of nowhere.