Questions & Answer Session 3

• qa3.jpg

Do you want to see Karasakal in the video? Follow this link

Content from us

1. What happened with the end content. Level 80. Any new Weapons? Any Plans?
      1. For now, there is no new plan of a new weapon. We feel we should sort the balance a bit before adding new things and complexity. There is no specific end-game plan now, but some side plans that may contribute to competitive environment, like fixing clans. As mentioned before, changing the leveling system into an "endless" leveling (with proper rewards) is also something we are considering.
    2. When is a new map coming? Will you add new map(s) in the future?
      1. We will add new maps, no ETA yet. However, it's not really a top priority at the moment. It's likely that you see a event-maps (think small events like pass mode or bomber mode) first.
    3. When will be some new sets/Weapons released?
      1. We are currently working on a patch with a couple character and weapon skins.
    4. When we will see the unreleased content added to the game? When can we expect a content update?
      1. We need to see how much of the unreleased content is available. We aim to have monthly patches as before, but with more fulfilling content, more events, more bug fixes.
    5. Will you add exclusive animations to skins that have none?
      1. Wasn't in our list, but we could consider it.
    6. Are we getting a weapon creation event? That not a skin?
      1. Not yet, but possible. At least taking the concept from community is more than possible.
    7. Will you release the removed old Maps like Old Moon, Rusty Garden City Square 2?
      1. We will investigate them. Developers informed us they aren't usable. We will investigate. An alternative could be building the maps from scratch.
    8. Is there any chance for old sets to return? (Such as Phoenix set, oh boy I love that one)
      1. There is a chance but no concrete plans.

The Future (Shop, ingame)

1. What would you like to implement within S4? (Any type of new system or mechanic)
      1. This is a long list. We want to start by improving the current systems: Leveling, crafting, coupon shop, random shop etc
    2. Are you planning anyhow to change the coupon random shop or the use of coupons at all? (new rewards in coupon random shop, maybe the possibility to buy some ap clothes for coupons instead of ap, etc?..)
      1. Yes. We can't reveal much now and it's currently little more than an idea, but we definitely want to revise coupons and coupon shop.
    3. What is the direction of the game will be going in the future? (e.g. mmo style, enchants lightning damage freeze and etc. or more of a cs:go type shooter game where it’s just pure aim and movement?)
      1. Fix, maintain then see with community. Personally (Karasakal), I would eventually love to move to e-sport zone a bit. We also want to emphasize story and characters more than before. More importantly, we want to do most things together with the community.
    4. Will the weekly events of EXP + and PEN + come back? Can we have 2x booster event and pen/exp event.
      1. For sure, it's just a matter of investigation and learning how to apply them. These were among our initial ideas.
    5. Will permanent face/hair/accessories be available for pen on in-game shop?
      1. No promises. Could be. We will revise the web and game shop in time.
    6. Will you add all capsules of every Set in game?
      1. We will add standard (139 AP) capsules of all sets and weapons and revise capsules overall. If you are asking whether all of them will be available at all times, that's something to be decided later.
    7. Ranked game and matchmaking are possible?
    8. Will there ever be a ranking system on S4 League? [As in different tiers]
      1. We want it, but it's tricky to decide how to implement it. Do we remove servers? Do we change rewards? Do we make ranking the "main" system? It's really a complex topic.
    9. Will you be mapping new kind of maps / give us new skills / new weapons, now that you have the power to operate how you want (since you are owner of the game?)
      1. As mentioned, yes. But we want to stabilize the game first.
    10. Would you be able to allow for community submissions for content such as weapons, skins, skills, maps, UI improvements and other things? Perhaps even add a feature where they could be tested before submission
    11. Will you guys accept Recolors / Customs recolors from Player?
      1. Yes, definitely. Not everything you listed may be possible, but the content contest we just had is only the beginning.
      2. We say S4 Family, we mean it. We will consider direct contribution for players, but we need to work out a model, see technical constraints etc, so it's a long-term project.
    12. Will S4 be on Steam?
      1. When we feel more comfortable about the design and security, we want it to be.
  • ANNIVERSARY EVENT!

But yeah, it was nice hearing the first patch will be out soon and also about the comic (I think I heard something about a comic).

BTW, if you bring Old Moon back, IIRC it's a Christmas-themed map so maybe it could only be playable in the winter? That way it might be more interesting for people to play it if it's a seasonal thing.

• we just want to remove the block ip, so we can play the rest for me does not matter.?(

Meh, I don't like the way you're thinking. We could also say that the rest of the world (including you I suppose) doesn't matter for us since we are already playing. ;-;

Well i don't want to play with Asian ppl or Latinos, we already got enough laggers in european, no need distance lag too

I'd like to see more players. But I don't know how I should handle the lags then. Unfortunately, there are enough players who abuse lags.

• I'm not speaking about force lag, only distance lag that can't be canceled. Why do you think famous games got regions for players ? If we get all theses bunch of lags it will only pissing off europeans and they'll have leave.

I see. Maybe they could open other servers for certain regions without being able to join other servers. Not sure if it would be possible. Alice2

• I'd like to see more players. But I don't know how I should handle the lags then. Unfortunately, there are enough players who abuse lags.

You're waiting for something impossible to happen, no other game to be fortnite, LoL, CS GO does not matter, if you play from one region to another will lag because of the distance unless the internet of both is something close to the 10 gigas (impossibly speaking). basically for me should take out the block ip, open a server as the old Portuguese server that existed and let us play in it with other people from our same region.

• It's been already 3 months since the project transfer and your programmers still have "one time" issues? I really hope that your programmers aren't working full time on S4L, otherwise it would be a disgrace and they shouldn't call themselves programmers or anything related anymore.

This development delay or the "one-time" issues are just an excuse for "Help, we don't have any competent programmers in our company because all we do is publishing trashy korean games mostly made by X-Legend for little kids". Your S4L software engineering job offer basically confirmed this.

You or your company clearly don't realize how much value this game has; if in the right hands and if the right work is being made.

• It's been already 3 months since the project transfer and your programmers still have "one time" issues? I really hope that your programmers aren't working full time on S4L, otherwise it would be a disgrace and they shouldn't call themselves programmers or anything related anymore.

This development delay or the "one-time" issues are just an excuse for "Help, we don't have any competent programmers in our company because all we do is publishing trashy korean games mostly made by X-Legend for little kids". Your S4L software engineering job offer basically confirmed this.

You or your company clearly don't realize how much value this game has; if in the right hands and if the right work is being made.

I agree with you 5 months ago that they said that they planned the removal of the block ip from the Latin region and they said to wait for us to respond soon and here we are 5 months later with nothing to add, I think it would be something around 2 months but I think it's going to take years ... unhappily

:cursing:;(

• A healthy mind does not speak ill of others.

The game has been a mess since year 1, i wouldn't throw the blanket of dust over Aeria for this one. Have some patience and stuff will get done over time, i'd say we probably have the best dev team after the OG one in terms of ideology and long-term vision for the future of the game. For once in S4's entire life, a non-korean team is behind S4's lead, so i'm gonna say that it is indeed fair to give them a chance

• If we should listen you: we can play with all ppl over the world they have all green ping.

Fact is: 99% of them have distance lag. Once again this is why each popular game got its region.

Now you can pretend to be stupid and not understand what I mean, idc (or you're stupid) It doesn't change facts about it.

• If we should listen you: we can play with all ppl over the world they have all green ping.

Fact is: 99% of them have distance lag. Once again this is why each popular game got its region.

Now you can pretend to be stupid and not understand what I mean, idc (or you're stupid) It doesn't change facts about it.

do you even read

• What about the security system as you all know now BattlEye is so bad and we got a lot of issue because of it for now and most of developer who creating tools and exploits for the game already made a full bypass for BattlEye even they succeed to bypass the heartbeat and normal it's very unique to see a heartbeat bypass of others anti cheats that exists till now that make of BattlEye is the worst anit cheats ever

my suggestion is making an vote for a better anti cheats for now we have [Blacklist - and someone keep crashing players from rooms - servers crash]

and aeria just stay watching with an empty hands some people payed a lot of ap and got blacklist and what aeria doing about that as always we working on that .................. till when since 2 years working on the same problem and there no fix of blacklist or room crash whish you guys have a plan for that

• What about the security system as you all know now BattlEye is so bad and we got a lot of issue because of it for now and most of developer who creating tools and exploits for the game already made a full bypass for BattlEye even they succeed to bypass the heartbeat and normal it's very unique to see a heartbeat bypass of others anti cheats that exists till now that make of BattlEye is the worst anit cheats ever

my suggestion is making an vote for a better anti cheats for now we have [Blacklist - and someone keep crashing players from rooms - servers crash]

and aeria just stay watching with an empty hands some people payed a lot of ap and got blacklist and what aeria doing about that as always we working on that .................. till when since 2 years working on the same problem and there no fix of blacklist or room crash whish you guys have a plan for that

Well, actually blacklist it's not forever, i got blacklisted by gotleigh and his blacklist gone, so it depend of the person and how much he wants to keep it on. But they are working on a fix for blacklist in their next update.

• Bro it's no reason to talk about it you need to send a ticket to battleye they can't fix the problem only they can Aeria do not work for battleye they got a lot of other problems they need to attend too

you know battleye never reply on the tickets and i am not talking about a problem that come only for me i am talking about the problems that come to most of players and it happened again and again

a lot of other problems they need to attend too

security is the most important ! you just saying hi let's rebuild the game to fix everything and ignore the security so what's the point of fixing something and leave security can you imagine what going to happen later ?

Well, actually blacklist it's not forever, i got blacklisted by gotleigh and his blacklist gone, so it depend of the person and how much he wants to keep it on. But they are working on a fix for blacklist in their next update.

Well, actually blacklist it's not forever

it's true
    i got blacklisted by gotleigh and his blacklist gone, so it depend of the person and how much he wants to keep it on
    so all we have just watching and don't looking for a better security system to stop that
    But they are working on a fix for blacklist in their next update

they saying that since the players begin getting blacklist 2 years still exists blacklist no fix so just have wait the person to stop it ? it can't be

Like which one? Which anti cheat has no bypass yet?

i am not saying there an anti cheat that cannot bypass almost every anti cheat can be bypass but game disconnect after 3-5 min so what i am talking about is the heartbeat of the anti cheat for BattlEye can bypass the heartbeat without edit one singe byte and it's not just a one method there alot of methods to do the same by editing the memory or no and for others anti cheat to bypass the heartbeat must build a emulator and i am sure you know that not easy and no one of the hackers that doing tools for s4 now have the skills to do that
    you asked for which

easy anti cheat

Xigncode3 ( ofc not the version s4 used before)

i played a lot of games that have Xigncode3 and there was no hackers at all maybe there was a privates tools or exploits

yes s4 used Xigncode3 before but it was an old version of it and no they wasn't able to bypass it when heart rate applied they just found a way to hack without bypassing and Xigncode fixed that already

i playerd already a game with Xigncode3 and it's a private server it don't even using it own xigncode3 version so it not even full working but there was no way to break it even at this status

GameGuard

Xtrap we already know s4 used xtrap before but not with heartbeat and that was from long time

and maybe there something better

just hope they reply on that with some good news

• Search the person? He blacklisted me because i told him that i was going to report him for using infinite F Hack. And he blacklisted me. Do you know how blacklist Works? It's and invisible bot that search you and kicks you. And i know this cuz i've got the luck to talk with him and ask him why i got blacklisted. Anyway his blacklist seems that doesn't work now cuz i can play again in eng 1.

• At this point is rather about the game having a big hole in security manners than anti-hacks

it's true but with BattlEye = 100% no security like the game running without any anti hacks system

Search the person? He blacklisted me because i told him that i was going to report him for using infinite F Hack. And he blacklisted me. Do you know how blacklist Works? It's and invisible bot that search you and kicks you. And i know this cuz i've got the luck to talk with him and ask him why i got blacklisted. Anyway his blacklist seems that doesn't work now cuz i can play again in eng 1.

i know how it work maybe he remove you from the blacklist but it's still working

you know battleye never reply on the tickets and i am not talking about a problem that come only for me i am talking about the problems that come to most of players and it happened again and again

a lot of other problems they need to attend too

security is the most important ! you just saying hi let's rebuild the game to fix everything and ignore the security so what's the point of fixing something and leave security can you imagine what going to happen later ?

Mxiyan you have to talk to battleye that where the real problem lies they can't do anything about it

• Mxiyan you have to talk to battleye that where the real problem lies they can't do anything about it

battleye isn't who saying keep it or change it i tried with battleye and send them a lot of tickets to fix they problems or fix they wood system but they just keep ignoring and problems keep coming out so aeriagames really should change it to a better system

I doubt it he really hate me xD.

you can hope to don't blacklist again xd