• Pick Your Favourite Video 74

1. YungThunduhYami (14) 19%
    2. awake20 (0) 0%
    3. Larita9417 (26) 35%
    4. Kiyandra (20) 27%
    5. Voar (9) 12%
    6. CwearWoltaire (5) 7%
    7. CwearVictoria (0) 0%

The Contest is over and now you can vote for your favourite video!

Please vote until: 07.03 Wednesday 6 PM

It goes without saying that you shouldn't cheat. Cheating on votes doesn't pay and we kindly ask you not even to try otherwise it will end really bad for you. Vote for someone you like and help that contestant to win!

We will count the votes from all language

IG6yormsmall.jpg

Forum name: YungThunduhYami

Forum name: awake20

Forum name: Larita9417

Forum name: Kiyandra

Forum name: Voar

Forum name: CwearWoltaire

Forum name: CwearVictoria

• so your trying to slander my video votes? nice job

I posted mine FIRST and had a few votes each day from friends i assume

as for Voar who just got 10+ votes magically in one day close to the end. seems much more fishy.

anyways thanks for those who vote for me I tried to make it short and sweet

• Thats all good its short and sweet, no problem with that, but all you say is happy valentines day, no real story behind it. But still good video and took your time to make it so good job on that

• Thats all good its short and sweet, no problem with that, but all you say is happy valentines day, no real story behind it. But still good video and took your time to make it so good job on that

Yea thank you. i complimented the other videos too because i thought they were great i didn't think of making a long video like that because i don't have a lover relationship through s4. I have loving friendships and that's what it was about from me. 👍

• Yea thank you. i complimented the other videos too because i thought they were great i didn't think of making a long video like that because i don't have a lover relationship through s4. I have loving friendships and that's what it was about from me. 👍

Yea Im sure people making these love stories have their own memories of some relationship they had in the past or having right now. I could make my own video too based on my lovely past and would easily win this event, but too lazy :P

• Personally I think the voting method for this type of event sucks. Only someone who has alot of friends or uses multiple accounts to get votes will win. The quality of the video and what is being shown has no part in it. (Not dependant on its reality or fiction, the point was to reflect the idea of Valentines in whichever way) And we arent even talking about who users that are bashing or harshly critiquing videos so others dont get votes. That is pathetic.

Good luck to all participants.

• Personally I think the voting method for this type of event sucks. Only someone who has alot of friends or uses multiple accounts to get votes will win. The quality of the video and what is being shown has no part in it. (Not dependant on its reality or fiction, the point was to reflect the idea of Valentines in whichever way) And we arent even talking about who users that are bashing or harshly critiquing videos so others dont get votes. That is pathetic.

Good luck to all participants.

I agree with this. People make forum accounts and have community behind them and would win more easier.

• most events have been decided by the gms and gss I believe and that's what I was expecting, this the first community vote contest I have seen and I do agree that that makes it just a popularity contest. Even so im still participating so I do my best

• what happened with the winner being chosen by the staff or this event has new rules?

There was occassionally a community winner once in while but isn't that supposed to be an extra?

I believe they have chosen the winner aswell and will announce it with this one. This is probably just a bonus voting from the community so there might be two winners :)

• i think the reason why we have the voting is just for the community, not for winning purposes. At least I hope, as I could post it in several facebook groups and get hundreds people to vote in no time.

• i think the reason why we have the voting is just for the community, not for winning purposes. At least I hope, as I could post it in several facebook groups and get hundreds people to vote in no time.

There is a deadline which means the votes will be taken under consideration.

• Everyone leaves a little piece of their hearts in each video, so we should keep that in mind, I really liked them, but the background that they must keep during the video didn't suit so well...

Anyway, Larita's video is the best one for me, the song suits perfectly, and I wish I could edit videos like that, it's such a cute way.

Good luck for everyone!

It's recess everywhere but in her heart

• Oh sh*t, you guys went so mad. None of you is participating to any event and then when there’s poll everyones crying about it, sadly u didnt get chance TO WIN A BIG PRIZE. I would understand if the prize was 200€ .. yall need to chillau. I did asked my friends to vote for me in a fair way, ufff and what now.. :D i didnt force anyone to vote for me, just asked them kindly as a good person :) :D <3 Also they liked the video Soo.. puhaha

• Oh sh*t, you guys went so mad. None of you is participating to any event and then when there’s poll everyones crying about it, sadly u didnt get chance TO WIN A BIG PRIZE. I would understand if the prize was 200€ .. yall need to chillau. I did asked my friends to vote for me in a fair way, ufff and what now.. :D i didnt force anyone to vote for me, just asked them kindly as a good person :) :D <3 Also they liked the video Soo.. puhaha

No one went mad, it's common sense that if we want a fair contest the only legit way we can get such is to only let the staff vote, sadly.

• No one went mad, it's common sense that if we want a fair contest the only legit way we can get such is to only let the staff vote, sadly.

But hey, they decide what to do and u cant do anything about it. I dont like the poll as well but since they chose it i will just stick to what they did. Stop complaining, no one will ever care what you want, same sh*t in rl. They lead the game since years and if ur playing it that means you like the way they control it otherwise you wouldnt be here

• But hey, they decide what to do and u cant do anything about it. I dont like the poll as well but since they chose it i will just stick to what they did. Stop complaining, no one will ever care what you want, same sh*t in rl. They lead the game since years and if ur playing it that means you like the way they control it otherwise you wouldnt be here