Combi System Suggestions

• There's already a guide on the Combi system posted, if that's what someone who clicks on this is looking for go to Heiliger's Combi Guide in the Tips & Tricks section.

It's no secret that players have self combied, and I don't know if there's a way to prevent it. I think the way one receives Combi Exp (I'll call it CXP) needs to be tweeked. Right now the only way is to stalk the pre-channel select lobby in hopes to find rookie ranks (if you wanna do it legit). Any one of them can decline you if they wish, but more on the CXP now.

Changes~

1: Increase the CXP obtained from a Rookie you're combied with leveling up (maybe from 1 to 5)?

2: Make it so that playing a match with a player you're combied with, and that you're also teaming with rewards you with 1 CXP.

This would hopefully make the players feel like they don't have to self combi because they could just get CXP by playing with their friends. Sure they could farm it this way, but I think having them creating accounts just for it is a bit more annoying.

I always thought the Combi Master should give you 1 of every item, as of right now it gives you everything except a Pet, Weapon or a Skill. There're many ranks beyond the current final prizes tier (Combi 36) that serve no purpose.

Also I don't think it'd hurt to add collection set bonus for the Master Set with an appropriate name tag that gives off that 2008 S4 vibe. It'd also be another way to show you have max combi since you'd need to have all of the parts in your inventory.

Master Set Collection Bonus

-Nametag

-PEN+20%

-EXp+20% (Was going to put "Katana Charge-time reduced" here, but then that'd give some form of advantage).

• Sorry, but while we're talking about Combi I have a question: Is there a way to get the Combi Set with AP stats? It's been a while since I used the combi set... pydqVAI.jpg

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Sorry, but while we're talking about Combi I have a question: Is there a way to get the Combi Set with AP stats? It's been a while since I used the combi set... pydqVAI.jpg

There's no way currently to get AP statted Combi Sets. There was a mistake a little while back where there were Combi Master set caps avalible with AP stats.

Not anymore.

C-Lvl 50: +30HP

Gosh with that system I can farm the combi freaking fast.

Eh, I put Dual because +30 HP is too easy to get. You're bound to get one of those from Pet caps eventually. xD

Also we got that Premium Dual (that should of never existed) out there.

• Eh, I put Dual because +30 HP is too easy to get. You're bound to get one of those from Pet caps eventually. xD

Also we got that Premium Dual (that should of never existed) out there.

Feels more like you want that dual mastery.

Haven't seen someone in ages using the premium version of it in unlimited (Also I don't think many are using the normal version there because it makes less sense). And I doubt you are going to use the master set in sword only rooms + the top of the female version is bugged.

Edit: Lets make toy block for c-lvl50 reward. That would be cool.

• Feels more like you want that dual mastery.

Haven't seen someone in ages using the premium version of it in unlimited (Also I don't think many are using the normal version there because it makes less sense). And I doubt you are going to use the master set in sword only rooms + the top of the female version is bugged.

Edit: Lets make toy block for c-lvl50 reward. That would be cool.

I already have Dual Mastery perm. I mean the devs probably wouldn't go 100% with my suggestion if implimented anyway, but I doubt they'd put Toy Block there cause it wouldn't make sense for the master whole vibe.

Though I do wish they'd bring Toy Block back in some way, I haven't seen that in ages.

• The combi system need to be changed to something completely different.

It has been a farm fest since the start and now farming is the only way to do it.

Just getting your friends to combi on alt account with you doesn't make the things any better.

some ppl will probably not agree but i feel like just bounding it to the level system is a better idea simply because will encourage ppl to play on their mains and remove the reason to smurf just for it.

• Addition to all of these, for example you've opened a new character and sent your main character a combi request, if you level up so much faster (like 5 level in 1match, it's possible in siege farm) the combi still doesn't count it as 5 level, it just counts it as 1 level. I've tryed this in every single combi account that i've created, and sadly it goes like that. In the other hand, many people (we) can not contact with the newbie players so we can't send combi to players. Something has to change, including main level system, too. I've missed the older one.