100% booster New Limited Time Offer

• 100 booster for 50 - 100 usd 23

The result is only visible to the participants.

Umm... I am trying very hard to not think much, im kinda speechless and flabbergasted.

Is this real? like is this an actual deal? i must be reading it wrong but from what i see it says:

You will get 1 100% booster for 60 - 100 usd.

Well... okay...? what?

• They done goofed, it should be -25% on the item on the right. XD

• It's really so much, i agree too. I do like to see more "fine" prices. Because even some bundles come with 2 fp set + 1 weapon for 4-6K AP. So it could be better if we can see %100 for like 2.000 AP, 4.999 is so much.

• I wonder how many 100% booster you would get with spending that amount of money only into booster caps. I guess you would have to spend more :/

I guess you will spend really more. In the older tiered spenders, i caught 4 tiered spender together so i took like 60.000~ AP. When i used them all, i get free unique booster capsules like x57, and (like an id*ot) i've opened them all in 1 day, just get 1x %100 capsules. One of my friend didn't even get X5 in 40 unique booster capsules. It's so random and up to luck, but still see-ing this as "pay2win" style it just hurts :D That's high amount of price to get %100 :v

• I guess you will spend really more. In the older tiered spenders, i caught 4 tiered spender together so i took like 60.000~ AP. When i used them all, i get free unique booster capsules like x57, and (like an id*ot) i've opened them all in 1 day, just get 1x %100 capsules. One of my friend didn't even get X5 in 40 unique booster capsules. It's so random and up to luck, but still see-ing this as "pay2win" style it just hurts :D That's high amount of price to get %100 :v

You see here, there is people who doesn't get a single unique booster 100 untill lvl 75 and there is people who manages to get it within 5 capsules from the level rewards.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• -sigh- The part that without the "discout" says that a booster costs 9999 AP...

Geez... Just imagine if you used that money on steam instead... heck since theres a discount... just imagine how many games you could buy on steam when theres those mass discounts on summer/winter...

• -sigh- The part that without the "discout" says that a booster costs 9999 AP...

Geez... Just imagine if you used that money on steam instead... heck since theres a discount... just imagine how many games you could buy on steam when theres those mass discounts on summer/winter...

If you are not fun of that much games, what do you gonna do with that in steam? I am not a game collector. I just like survival type of games and some other, and i have them all. So don't need to go for Steam :e