Make +1% MKII Weapons Available in the Pen Shop

• Same as every other weapon. It has nothing to do with the current method of acquiring FP or +8% versions of those items, even though it should probably change as well at some point.

I want to be able to use a +1% version of my MKII shotty in my pen training build, that's all. If pen versions of MKII weapons were sold same as any other weapon, it would also mean some of them could be allowed in s5 rooms if the community decides that they're not harmful.

The issue I guess is that less people are going to have to craft those weapons purely out of curiosity, since they'll have the option to try out the product they're investing into.

(Currently: "I know people say MKII Light machine gun is bad, but it can't be that bad come on, I'm going to try it out." 2 minutes later: REGRETS)

But then again, many people nowadays do not dare touch a weapon that doesn't have FP stats since they think Fp weapons are ten times better than their pen counterpart so it's still going to be the same, mainly.

Anyway, it's just something to consider.

• The MK2 weapon are not very hard to get.

However, a lot of them suffers from balancing issues (too good or just useless) so maybe is not a good idea to have them available for mas access just now (even though way too many ppl already have them)

• What I want is 1% stated MKII weapons, those are pretty hard to get (or to maintain, I think it's possible to get a +1% MKII gauss rifle with rabbit pieces or whatever but it's not permanent and it's only that weapon, if my memory serves me right). I'd have to win an event or something.

And while I agree that two of those weapons are an issue and should be nerfed or reworked, I would say hiding them under a paywall is a bold balancing strategy (not to mention, all of those weapons pale in comparison to boots, which are already readily available, as far as ruining the meta goes).

Lastly, in more than 3000 hours of playtime I only got 1 core in total, so from my perspective those things are pretty hard to get.

• What I want is 1% stated MKII weapons, those are pretty hard to get (or to maintain, I think it's possible to get a +1% MKII gauss rifle with rabbit pieces or whatever but it's not permanent and it's only that weapon, if my memory serves me right). I'd have to win an event or something.

And while I agree that two of those weapons are an issue and should be nerfed or reworked, I would say hiding them under a paywall is a bold balancing strategy (not to mention, all of those weapons pale in comparison to boots, which are already readily available, as far as ruining the meta goes).

Lastly, in more than 3000 hours of playtime I only got 1 core in total, so from my perspective those things are pretty hard to get.

They could make the +1 timed weapons more affordable by reducing the needed gears for those but I don't really know a person who would be dying to have a match with MK2 weapons in particular.

It is more likely that the people will just starting making "s5 no mk2" rooms.

• S5 isn't what it used to be, stuff like fists or shield or mine gun are allowed. It goes without saying that MKII bomb would be banned, same as MKII rescue. But there's an argument to be made for MKII shotgun, it's not strictly better than rev, as well as MKII gauss which is pretty bad overall (and if anyone is able to aim with MKII LMG I don't think anyone will have issues with that).

But whether or not it is the case, I mostly want it so that I can play pen with MKII shotgun in prem rooms.

• Well I don't mind. S5 rooms are still existing? :o

Well I don't know how MKII Light machine gun works but can't be worse than the normal +1%. And I have no Problem at all playing with the +1% one. Also it has a special "feature" in Scenario ;)

• Well I don't know how MKII Light machine gun works but can't be worse than the normal +1%.

And here's some gameplay footage.

The guy playing it is average at best (I didn't find better), but it should give you an idea of how clunky it feels. It suffers from the same issues as the gauss, that is a weird firing pattern combined with slow movement speed while firing, but here it's twice as bad.

I have no idea if it got buffed at some point, but I've never seen anybody say anything good about the weapon or perform decently with it.

• From my own experience, a +1% LMG is better than the FP Mk.2 variant. I've tested it on Knights in Conquest. The bullets on the Mk.2 FP are actually weaker than the +1% Original. You blow through ammo twice as fast. The +1% LMG killed a Knight in 21 hits, while the FP Mk.II killed them in 30. The Mk.2 does kill them quicker, but at the cost of more ammo. By the time the +1% hits the 15 hit count the Mk.II FP hits 30. (I did have some red chips on and enchants on my mk.2 btw)

I prefer the original because it has a more reliable spread; does more damage, and it literally takes it twice as long to run out of ammo.

As for PEN stat Mk.2 weapons they don't generally add premium skinned things to the PEN shop in game so that's probably not going to happen. They could just add a chance to get a perm +1% stat if you don't use a cell or core. (Similar like how there's a chance to get a FP from a cell).