Game Freeze out of controll

• Same I have weird freezes when playing without any background application. I can't say what's doing this the drop is just too high 61 to 30 or 15 in worst case a real buzz killer. Happen in all rooms for me . I suspect a windows update but I'm not sure since S4 is the only one doing it

• Same I have weird freezes when playing without any background application. I can't say what's doing this the drop is just too high 61 to 30 or 15 in worst case a real buzz killer. Happen in all rooms for me . I suspect a windows update but I'm not sure since S4 is the only one doing it

I had something like this in the past. I just uninstalled the update and the game went back to normal.

For the time when it got installed itself on its own again, the game continued working fine.

• Thx for the heads up I'll keep that in mind if another windows messed up my game still if I want to play at 61 fps again all I can do is wait a fix (from windows) or a patch from S4? I dunno?(

I think it may have to do something with the battleye compatibility with the update (just speculating here). It will probably get resolved until the next time when windows decide to auto update.