Questions to Karasakal

• No, stun and bind are fine. It means people at least have to vaguely work as team instead of turning the game even further into XMLGX SOLOHERO.

Also lol@trusting OW developers, they've made one of the worst FPS I've ever played and are more interested in fighting """""""toxicity""""""" than making their game not a dumpster fire.

• No, stun and bind are fine. It means people at least have to vaguely work as team instead of turning the game even further into XMLGX SOLOHERO.

Also lol@trusting OW developers, they've made one of the worst FPS I've ever played and are more interested in fighting """""""toxicity""""""" than making their game not a dumpster fire.

S4 is way faster than OW so having CC in s4 is way more necessary here than it is there (you can just score a td in less than 2 seconds).

Also it is actually funny when ppl QQ about CC in OW when it is not even that much.

Stun and Bind are both good teamwork moves. Stun Lock is the only version that feels nasty, but otherwise they're both good defensive moves. I know many players don't like things that're inconvenient for their setup to handle but seriously we shouldn't just delete mechanics of the game that have been there since the games birth just because of players crying "I don't want to be stunned or binded anymore qq". What's next? Suggesting that on-hit effects in general dissapear?

• Stun and Bind are both good teamwork moves. Stun Lock is the only version that feels nasty, but otherwise they're both good defensive moves. I know many players don't like things that're inconvenient for their setup to handle but seriously we shouldn't just delete mechanics of the game that have been there since the games birth just because of players crying "I don't want to be stunned or binded anymore qq". What's next? Suggesting that on-hit effects in general dissapear?

exactly

stunlock is generally only a problem if you try to solohero with the ball which is entirely on you for not going with your team in most cases

• Did you seriously just compared Overwatch to S4 League?

You said:

"you surely can trust the overwatch developers and millions of overwatch players. Their developers made the same mistake in the early days as well and quickly learned why it is bad to remove a player's ability to move, doesn't matter for how long."

Trust exactly what? Overwatch does have a good number of CC moves and the most recent hero they added which has CC is brigette. The developers in overwatch didn't get rid of CC. They still have CC. Overwatch success from this game is completely different; one is NOT paid to win while the other is.

Also, I disagree. CC is necessary considering the fact that this game is at a faster pace than overwatch or any 3rd person game. I don't get mad when someone stuns me or knocks me out with swords. The game is designed to do that so people don't score easy touchdown. It's not like stun (PS) is completely brain dead either; you have to time it right or have to be cautious with CS's revenge. There are also risks when players use melee as well; if you are at far distance and are trying to kill the enemy with melee, chances are you will before you can hit since there are weapons like SMG and rev. Lastly, you can always juke you enemies you know? Anticipate when they are going to stun and don't fall in especially when you have SP and use the HG wall ride helps.

I find bomb a huge problem since it has a huge field. Railgun is annoying too and as a person who used to love railgun, I really prefer if they can give us the old railgun where it did knockback.

I assume you are talking about swords only mode but S4 League was primarily design to be with guns. I don't find melee stuns annoying at since I have a lot of leverage in unlimited mode.