Molang's Idea Factory

• Hello! As you can see, I changed the thread's title since I have many other ideas than new events. I guess I'll post more soon. 。◕‿◕。

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

The post was edited 7 times, last by Molang: Changed a few things. ().

• Yeah, woudl be nice. I am just not sure how is that going to work.

It has to be based completely on making concept art or something.

I'm honestly not sure either, but maybe maps like Neden 1 could be refined by e.g. halloween decoration during October. Or completely new maps respectively seasonal maps I guess. sol1

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• If this would be true why are people only playing the same map over and over again? S4 has many different maps.

Bc others maps aren't as good as ST-2 ? Some other maps that are actually not bad like temple-m are played but not as much as ST-2 which definitely is a great map. Just look at the 1st S4L Trailer, TD mode and ST-2 defines S4L.

What I think is that we just have to try to create other maps that will fit to players' gp. You're locked on the community, if you're just staying here saying that players are just dumb playing only on 1 map without suggesting any improvements, how are you gonna make the game better ? Just react and try to do your best to improve the game, to suggest new ideas, not only blocking ppl when they try to help the game.

• Bc others maps aren't as good as ST-2 ? Some other maps that are actually not bad like temple-m are played but not as much as ST-2 which definitely is a great map. Just look at the 1st S4L Trailer, TD mode and ST-2 defines S4L.

What I think is that we just have to try to create other maps that will fit to players' gp. You're locked on the community, if you're just staying here saying that players are just dumb playing only on 1 map without suggesting any improvements, how are you gonna make the game better ? Just react and try to do your best to improve the game, to suggest new ideas, not only blocking ppl when they try to help the game.

The Beta Version is much better then now it was less hacks and more fun

• Bc others maps aren't as good as ST-2 ? Some other maps that are actually not bad like temple-m are played but not as much as ST-2 which definitely is a great map. Just look at the 1st S4L Trailer, TD mode and ST-2 defines S4L.

The first trailer was the Station-1 trailer as far as I remember. So TD mode and ST-1 defines S4L? (or was it the classroom one without any map shown - would be even better xD)

Didn't wrote they are dumb so I don't have to suggest anything right? o.o

Where did I block the idea? o.o I really wanna know what are you reading...

Do you what to know why st2 become popular?

Back in the days it was one of the maps that were locked until reaching certain level so the ppl rushed to play it when they got there and that is how it all started.

• Do you what to know why st2 become popular?

Back in the days it was one of the maps that were locked until reaching certain level so the ppl rushed to play it when they got there and that is how it all started.

Not to mention that St-2's popularity continued to skyrocket once Speed servers became the only accessible server type. Combine that with the newly released FP caps at the time and the rest is history.

It was either Tunnel or St-2 being played, rarely anything else unless the room creator felt like playing it, and eventually Tunnel phased out because St-2 tricks were more interesting than team play.

• The first trailer was the Station-1 trailer as far as I remember. So TD mode and ST-1 defines S4L? (or was it the classroom one without any map shown - would be even better xD)

Didn't wrote they are dumb so I don't have to suggest anything right? o.o

Where did I block the idea? o.o I really wanna know what are you reading...

Oh yeah, maybe it isn't the 1st trailer but one of the most popular : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DjhVZoHxw

Sorry for the "dumb" things but when I read that you want to delete St-2, it's just something that's going to bother most of the players, and what next ? Do you think they're gonna play on other maps ? No, they're just going to leave the game. That's why I said that Creating new maps that fit to the player's gp is better. Since the current other maps aren't good enough, but you think that we should just do nothing bc the other maps are good but the community doesn't want to play on.

• Oh yeah, maybe it isn't the 1st trailer but one of the most popular : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DjhVZoHxw

Sorry for the "dumb" things but when I read that you want to delete St-2, it's just something that's going to bother most of the players, and what next ? Do you think they're gonna play on other maps ? No, they're just going to leave the game. That's why I said that Creating new maps that fit to the player's gp is better. Since the current other maps aren't good enough, but you think that we should just do nothing bc the other maps are good but the community doesn't want to play on.

Well this thread is about problems and Station-2 is for me a problem. If you like it or not is up to you and the other people. I never asked for agreement to begin with.

If they decide that Station-2 is going to be removed then the players have to choose if they still wanna play the game or not.

Yeah sure. And you are going to make this map right? I mean you are actually the voice of the whole player base (at least it seems like it xD) - Making a map isn't really easy to begin with + takes a lot amount of time if you want to make a good looking one.

Well I can't really blame the maps right? o.o

• Actually, I know that making a map isn't easy to make but I plan to make one when I'll have a good lvl on 3D modelization software so yeah, I'mma try making things progress. But I'll have to take time making such things. o/
    At least I'll try o:

• Hello!

Another suggestion: I personally wouldn't participate but why not also an event where you can record new voices? I got triggered by the last Meme Contest... OUR TEAM ROCKS!

I would really like to see new voices in S4 League, also in different languages.

• Another suggestion: I personally wouldn't participate but why not also an event where you can record new voices? I got triggered by the last Meme Contest... OUR TEAM ROCKS!

That woudl be interesting but idk how many ppl actually have studio equipment to make the sound with good enough quality for the game. Also the voice itself has to sound similar to the current voices if going to be used together.

• Hello guys, I had such a nice idea (I guess). As you might know, I really enjoy using Mind Energy. So, here's another concept design:

It's a stationary weapon, which can heal you if you are near the Fumbi Sky Tower. I will definitely draw a detailed version of this since I really like my idea. Alice5 The green thing at the bottom should be moss. ;w;

Let me know what you think of the concept drawing so far.

Hope you like it. Alice8

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

The post was edited 1 time, last by Molang ().

• Considering some maps actually have trees it may be confusing. The Fumbi also needs to have a different color so won't be mistake with the ball.

Also it has to looks like deployable and something to make it obvious that it heals you.

Why not make a Fumbi in a tower instead of the Fumbi being the tower?

• Considering some maps actually have trees it may be confusing. The Fumbi also needs to have a different color so won't be mistake with the ball.

Also it has to looks like deployable and something to make it obvious that it heals you.

Why not make a Fumbi in a tower instead of the Fumbi being the tower?

Thank u for your feedback. I like the idea with the Fumbi. I also thought that a metallic Fumbi could look great aswell. Maybe a fumbi knight or something like that. Aswell a flag on it with a + as logo. I'll do a sketch, maybe today.

Any other suggestions, guys? Star2

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

The post was edited 1 time, last by Molang ().