Random shop (coupons)

• I wonder, if the coupon random shop is ever going to change? Because seeing the same rewards over past (4 or more?) years is kinda unsatisfying. I decided not to spend all my coupons and wait, but I am probably just waiting for miracle to happen so it actually could be worth to spend the coupons. They've made changes with a normal random shop so come on, random shop for coupons needs some changes too. :(

Btw: Do they at least update the random costume/weapon capsule rewards or are there still the same (old!) items?

• I remember when they said they will add the 100% booster to it, where is that then ...

I don't remember that one. All I remember is that we asked for the update to the capsules, don't even know if it happened. Like seriously right now I find the coupons pretty useless. They should remove it completely or change the rewards for it.

• Yea they are pretty boring and not rewarding at all, low chance of getting any capsule, that har rng to get something good. so its pointless... i like the fix coupon for perm items back in the days. You know, when taser was a rare ting.

• The coupons are probably the most pointless currency atm. They are hard to get and gives useless items.

The costume and weapon G-capsules haven't been updated either.

Just getting rid of the chips and the 1 day capsules will improve the cp shop a lot. You will still have to get 50 cp for a single capsule anyway.

• Bring back fix items to buy for 200, 500 or 1000 coupons some really good items or something, making everything RNG is so rubbish..

Lets be real. RNG is going to stay. Not to mention, everyoen will get everything at day one if it ever comes.

• Lets be real. RNG is going to stay. Not to mention, everyoen will get everything at day one if it ever comes.

I didn't say take away RNG completely, but the majority way to get something good is RNG based, so for at least the coupons some sort of new system should be added :S. Also what do you mean by "everyoen will get everything at day one if it ever comes."

• I didn't say take away RNG completely, but the majority way to get something good is RNG based, so for at least the coupons some sort of new system should be added :S. Also what do you mean by "everyoen will get everything at day one if it ever comes."

A lot of ppl don't even spend cp and those who does will get them farmed in a matter of few weeks.

• The coupons are probably the most pointless currency atm. They are hard to get and gives useless items.

The costume and weapon G-capsules haven't been updated either.

Just getting rid of the chips and the 1 day capsules will improve the cp shop a lot. You will still have to get 50 cp for a single capsule anyway.

Exactly. All they just should do is taking out the esper chips and update the capsules. At this point I really don't want even a capsules of old costumes I already own. (without a chance getting new one) At least they could add the same costumes that they added to a normal shop.

• Exactly. All they just should do is taking out the esper chips and update the capsules. At this point I really don't want even a capsules of old costumes I already own. (without a chance getting new one) At least they could add the same costumes that they added to a normal shop.

Then get rid of the normal capsules too, that gives +7 weapons for 1 day or whatever, pointless too. have only actual capsules then, maybe 1,5,30 and 50 too + the 100% booster as was promised before.

• Then get rid of the normal capsules too, that gives +7 weapons for 1 day or whatever, pointless too. have only actual capsules then, maybe 1,5,30 and 50 too + the 100% booster as was promised before.

I honestly doubt they ever wanted to add 100% booster. Probably someone just promised something that can't be done. But booster capsules are not bad reward too!

• Onestly it would be nice if the coupons gave totaly something else remove the bad chips that nearly noone uses and put there i donno normal shop chips with random lvl from 1 to 5 and of corse some sets that would change (which they dont .-.) meybe some pets or some other shop items.

Alto if you think about it WHAT would be worth putting in there today..i mean most players of today (least all the oldtimers) have pretty much everything they ever need.. I KNOW O: railgun full immunity passive skill O: !!

• I didn`t even say that it should be here because its there lol, I said that It was said that it will come o.o"...you really just try to find anything in my posts to argue about xD

• Why would I bullsh*t? What do I get out of it? Please don`t joke around, also stop arguing with me because what you are doing is so pointless and childish, trying to make and argument out of every post of mine. I understand people get salty and something is itching you about me, but just let it go and keep calm bruh. If you have some problem with me talk to me about it :):):).

Also, I have no time to research really old posts just for your confort ma g.

• Maybe I should've created this thread as a suggestion but it does not matter.

Onestly it would be nice if the coupons gave totaly something else remove the bad chips that nearly noone uses and put there i donno normal shop chips with random lvl from 1 to 5 and of corse some sets that would change (which they dont .-.) meybe some pets or some other shop items.

Alto if you think about it WHAT would be worth putting in there today..i mean most players of today (least all the oldtimers) have pretty much everything they ever need.. I KNOW O: railgun full immunity passive skill O: !!

Maybe they have everyth is that eople spend their AP and PEN to get something and then don't get it and right now their coupons from the capsules they bought are totally useless. And trying to spend the coupons in the shop is not worth it.

I could use mine coupons and calculate what is the chance of getting anything else besides esper chips. But honestly ... I am not sure if I want to do that XD

• i think they need some other ways to get unique booster capsules,currently we can only obtain those unique booster capsules from level up or through ap/webmall. there used to be free unique booster caps in events and such but idk why is it removed from those now unique booster capsules become extremely hard to get or just no way to get them at all unless you're willing to spend money

• They never said anything about adding a 100% booster or booster capsules to OUR coupon shop, koreans had them, we asked for it and their answer was "Korean S4 is in another state"

Guess they are indeed waiting for our S4 to be in that state to bring satisfactory stuff for users.

• They never said anything about adding a 100% booster or booster capsules to OUR coupon shop, koreans had them, we asked for it and their answer was "Korean S4 is in another state"

Guess they are indeed waiting for our S4 to be in that state to bring satisfactory stuff for users.

O well then, I really thought It was a thing back in the days that just died out.

• I don't remember that one. All I remember is that we asked for the update to the capsules, don't even know if it happened. Like seriously right now I find the coupons pretty useless. They should remove it completely or change the rewards for it.

I also don't remember that they said it was going to be added to our server.

On the Korean server it was implemented.

• Still waiting for those useless item caps that only give 1 day garbage and timed chip caps to be both removed.

A few boosters on coupon shop wouldnt hurt either as I cant recall when it was the last time I had a booster... I think it was like 2 years ago...
    If the coupon shop simply gave those random weapon&cloth G caps, then coupon wouldnt be a dead currency.

Also I got no idea what this thing that hime meant by "we know it is not possible.", dear, its only a matter of deleting the trash items and correcting a few codes, it aint that hard of a deal, but then again, we are talking about morons who are worst than your average modder.

• Still waiting for those useless item caps that only give 1 day garbage and timed chip caps to be both removed.

A few boosters on coupon shop wouldnt hurt either as I cant recall when it was the last time I had a booster... I think it was like 2 years ago...
    If the coupon shop simply gave those random weapon&cloth G caps, then coupon wouldnt be a dead currency.

They are indeed useless and now even more than ever due to being obsolete. Even the regular random shop gives better items by stat and duration.