Shut down servers LA/KR

• I wanted to know when you will inform us about the server liberation for the whole world after the LA / KR servers are closed.

Well, you give us one month to inform us, because then it's 3 days before the deadline ends and you did not give any news, whether or not you will get the block ip of the Latin or the Asian.

according to this link:

http://s4league.aeriagames.com…atin-server-shutdown-news

"As always, we will keep you updated. Expect news within the month and more details in this month's PM Letter."

personally speaking I would be very happy if they just removed the block ip, do not need to translate, make it donate or open a new server or forum for specific regions, for me just take the block ip is already good size because the only thing I want and I believe that every community is also playing, it simply plays this game because now we do not have any servers, and the only remaining ones do not want to open the doors for LA / BR / KR / AS.

Ty : .SnD.-SujeiRa
  • And what happens with the other servers? They have no rights?

Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Latin America, Philippines, Indonesia?

• And what happens with the other servers? They have no rights?

Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Latin America, Philippines, Indonesia?

Do you really want to make the server more laggy than it is right now? ?(

• Do you really want to make the server more laggy than it is right now? ?(

So why KR and Latin would be any different than other banned countries... if your game publisher decided to close the game, it has nothing to do with aeria game, doesnt mean that KR and Latin has a priority for the IP bann lifts at all. At least this is what I think.

• So why KR and Latin would be any different than other banned countries... if your game publisher decided to close the game, it has nothing to do with aeria game, doesnt mean that KR and Latin has a priority for the IP bann lifts at all. At least this is what I think.

Never said i was up to the unblock of their IPs neither, i wouldn't mind if they got their OWN server split from ours, but seeing how the server is reacting lately i wouldn't like to play agaisnt +200ms every time that i log in. If by some black magic Aeria manages to lower their pings when they get unblocked then they are welcome

• Never said i was up to the unblock of their IPs neither, i wouldn't mind if they got their OWN server split from ours, but seeing how the server is reacting lately i wouldn't like to play agaisnt +200ms every time that i log in. If by some black magic Aeria manages to lower their pings when they get unblocked then they are welcome

Yea I see your point, but we yet to get any answer from devs or AG about the lag and the portal issues, I wonder what they are doing...If it was me, iI would get news out at least once or twice a week even if there is nothing to say

• I'm from Brazil and when I play in the US my ping is between 100-120, and if they remove the block ip for the other regions you have to understand that we would only play against us, when the server existed the Portuguese only the Brazilians played on the Portuguese server, no one would ever go in the EU / NA part because the same way they affect you with ping affects us in the same way.

that is, if they take out the ip block, it will not change anything in the game on the other side of the world.

• I'm from Brazil and when I play in the US my ping is between 100-120, and if they remove the block ip for the other regions you have to understand that we would only play against us, when the server existed the Portuguese only the Brazilians played on the Portuguese server, no one would ever go in the EU / NA part because the same way they affect you with ping affects us in the same way.

that is, if they take out the ip block, it will not change anything in the game on the other side of the world.

Yea. This is because the game being made based on this, peer to peer, making the system work differently, it would be difficult for them and i dont see anywhere near them making this possible.

In portuguese server was full of spanish.

• I'm hoping that next week they'll tell us about it and I hope they accept us, because the community of S4 is dying and we can not let that happen, this game is one of the best games I've ever played in my life, ever I saw nothing like it and not being able to play anymore would be very bad.

• I'm hoping that next week they'll tell us about it and I hope they accept us, because the community of S4 is dying and we can not let that happen, this game is one of the best games I've ever played in my life, ever I saw nothing like it and not being able to play anymore would be very bad.

Yea, the PM letter is coming very soon, hopefully with much useful and new information for us! Can't wait.