Copy paste to login pls?

• Can you please let us copy and paste our username and password upon login in the S4 client?:cursing::cursing::cursing::rolleyes::rolleyes:(Directed to any GS/GM/PM/other AG staff who might know more about this)

Yea yea remember password is a thing, but come on now :) (If you are about to question me why I ask this, you personally don't need this feature , aka you don't need an explanation)

(edited due to some beans ||||)

• (If you are about to question me why I ask this, you personally don't need this feature , aka you don't need an explanation)

"Can you implement x thing for a reason I won't share with you because you don't need an explanation of why I want this."

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Discord: mint#4091

• "Can you implement x thing for a reason I won't share with you because you don't need an explanation of why I want this."

Yea the sentence in the bracket was mainly for you and your type 8|8|8|=O:D:D:D:D, thanks for catching it! But dont worry, whoever this thread was directed to, they will know :whistling::whistling:;)

• You can not ask for things without any explanation of why you would like to have the thing implemented. It's beyond me why you can not get it in your head that you're making a PUBLIC post where everyone can comment their opinions, whether they agree or disagree with you. You're also making a public post where you (most likely) expect people to support your idea and have it become a thing, but you refuse to state why the idea is/would be good and/or why you want this said thing.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Why u get so tilted/angry about this? you scaring me with that font size doe =O=O

For whom is this thread exactly? Aeria staff? Why should they invest time into something no one but one person wants and this one person can't even bring any arguments.

If someone sees it from AG, cool, if not, then oh well :D thread will slowly die out :(

• I editted it just for you guys so its more clear, its not pointless, its just gotta drive around you guys, like dodging u all and get to its destination :D . Hopefully it will get there eventually !

Because you're borderline stupid. Hopefully Heiliger locks this thread as well since it is a complete and utter nonsense.

C'mon bruh, ur brain temp is through the r00f, chill out a bit 8|8|:huh::huh:

• Yea true that, but still doe, its not something thats very important but lets see if its gets reconised as If I remember correctly it was copy/paste for a short time and then they took it off for some reason.

• So if anyone doesn't totally agree with everything you say, he's stupid and shouldn't even reply. But when you call everyone here stupid that's totally fine. Gotcha.

I just mentioned in the post itself that if you about to question me about the reasoning, the post isnt for you and you should tottaly ignore it and go somewhere else, if you still want to stick around and commen thats fine, I respect ur answers but you dont do the same, so what do you want me to do? If its too hard to understand what im saying , then sorry man.. :D

Its just funny that only people (expect hella) came here to question me about this even doe I kindly asked not to, and still continuing this conversation, where all I wanted is an empty thread until someone whos this directed to/ knows what im talking about responds, but ofc you all can express your thoughts as I didn`t and I can`t stop anyone doin it , just tried to avoid it as there is no point. :D

• Heiliger can you please put an end to these threads? He is providing absolutely no explanation why this would be good/helpful at all. And when people point this out, he acts like a 5 year old and lashed out on us.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

• I'll lock this thread then, since it went entirely offtopic. I can give on the suggestion but if your suggestion was directed for the staff and not the community, then you should have written us directly about it instead of avoiding questions from others. That wasn't nice of you. I'll take the feedback and give it on.