So many Errors, I cant play...

• Jesus Christ...

I recently downloaded the game, after not playing for like 7-10 years...

Every now and then I change computers (Home, Computer Cafe room thing, whatever), and in many of them I get Errors.

"Connection with Server/Relay/Game terminated", or stuff like that.

I swear, its very annoying...

And I dont think its problem of the computer, I played games that require way more Quality or whatever you call it.

Please, fix the game... God...

PS: I realized there are way less Servers (And Players) than there were years back... The game is "Dying"?

Fix the Errors and you'll get +1 player at least...

PS2: Why I still gotta pay 100 Pen to Report a Hacker/Flamer, and have the Allies accept or refuse whether to Kick???

Makes no sense that I gotta pay to make the game experience better, Wth.

Its sad, coz the game is awesome...

Edit: I've been trying to start the Client for like AN HOUR OR MORE (And its not the first time), and when choosing Servers and stuff, it says the Server/Relay/Game Server Connection Terminated...

• Hi all, I noticed that there was an issue with the european 1 server and no one could connect. The timing was indeed bad but we agree with you that there are quite a lot of issues that need to be addressed. Now that aeria games have taken over the development, they will do the necessary changes in due time to improve the performance and fix bugs.

The game is definitely not dying but it's currently going through a few hardships of issues that appeared only recently

• Thx for attention.

If what you say is true, they are working to fix it, apparently.

Also, dont only want to focus on the "Negative".

Wanna say the game has A LOT of "Potential" overall. Its very very good

PS: And yes, could not connect to "English 1" this night... :P

PS": Apparently the game changed companies or something?
    Interesting.

I was talking to my "Enemies" during a DM Neden battle...

... And they mentioned the game being "Stranded/Left alone sinking/Whatever" (Idk if it was this word they used, Im not "Native English").

They mentioned something that a new company has it now, and they give it more attention, and encourage it.

• it's more like that the developers have changed. Instead of having korean developers working on the game and that always had a different view point on how to develop the game, aeriagames has now taken on the development and are currently working on it to create the proper environment to start with the proper developing.