Community Character Creation Event

• Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds
    Community_Creation_Design1.png

We did it in the past so we will do it again.

The Character Creation Event is back! Can you create one of the next Costume Sets for S4 League?

If your answer is YES, now you have a chance to do it!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

Simply create a new Set. Use your pencils for traditional drawings, Paint, Photoshop or whatever you need and prefer to create your best set.

We need the front and the back, but if you could do the sides as well, it would be great!

You can create a complete Set for a character or each single part of the Costume.

We need the following:

1 Jacket

1 Pair of Pants

1 Pair of Gloves

1 Pair of Shoes

Extra:

Hair

Face

Accessory

Prizesam22.png *

There will be 3 Places.

1st Place: Permanent Weapon or Set with FP or lower stats of choice

2nd and 3d Place: Permanent Weapon or Set with AP or lower stats of choice

Each legit entry will get 1 Random Weapon Capsule and 1 Random Costume Capsule

*Please add your Nickname in your post for the rewards.

Special Prizes:

The winner's creation will be introduced in our game. (Places 1-3) and the creator will receive a Permanent version of the Set with FP or lower stats.

Whenam22.png

Start: 11th of July - 1st of August

The winner will be chosen in the week after the end of the event.

Normal prizes will be sent within a week.

The special prizes will be sent after we integrate them in the Game

Rulesam22.png

• Upload your submission on an image-hosting website (e.g.: https://imgur.com/).
    • You must post your entry in this thread.
    • Please make sure your entry follows the format as given and shown on the example above.
    • Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
    • We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
    • No exceptions for participation outside of the set period will be given. Sorry!
    • Nothing inappropriate!
    • Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
  • Very nice event. Some people are very creative and can make some good looking things. Would be nice if this event could come more often.

PS: Could you guys start the same event but for weapons or creating a new weapon, with all the attacks described etc etc.. I have some ideas for new weapons.

• Are we allowed to edit existing .dds files of the game ?

As an example, am I allowed to take the Pants of the Ophelia Set, change the color etc. and draw something new to it?

Or does it need to be a plain drawing of a new set?

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

As an example, am I allowed to take the Pants of the Ophelia Set, change the color etc. and draw something new to it?

Usually these kind of events are about creating a completely new set.

• Usually these kind of events are about creating a completely new set.

Hey! It would be a new set then, you wouldnt recognize that I took the ophelia pants, I just need something as a base to start editing since I'm really bad at drawing p:

• pretty event, the only problem i can't draw :/ but i have soo many ideas....

At least try! I believe in you. I am not a professional digital artist but I am trying too. Alice8

I think I'll post my latest set which I posted a few days ago since I really like my idea. :3

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

This would be a intervention in our client and a part of modding. No matter if you replace the file or not. I don't recommend to doing that.

Greetings

Evendora.

• This would be a intervention in our client and a part of modding. No matter if you replace the file or not. I don't recommend to doing that.

Greetings

Evendora.

Okay thank you for letting me know! =)

• Do we have to create a version for a female set plus the male one? Or can we draw just one of them?

It is your choice. You can create a Female Set "AND" a Male Set or you can just create one of them.

I have a question: Can I use a drawing that I didn't use in a previous event but posted on the forum before? greycat

Yes you can use old creations from you. If it wasn't a winner set and if it's not already in game. So you don't must draw your old creation new.

Greetings

Evendora

• 1. Is there no geographical limitation? xd bone anyone in the world can participate or only EU (?

2.Only Set? or I can add weapon, pet, etc (?

Everyone can participate in this event. You can add also weapons or pets but only on the sets will be focused

• Hello Scragger , hope i won't disturb you, but I want to ask if we can use other characters to draw the costume(Bottoms, Jacket, Gloves, Shoes) and their hair and face? Thank you !

how exactly do you mean it? like taking a template and then change it? You can do that, sure but entirely new creations are preferred

• I'm not sure if I got it right but you wanna redraw the Net Shaman Set? I think it's about creating new sets and not just changing colors or some details. Alice6

Or do you mean just keeping the base of the body and draw other clothes?

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• I think you all misunderstood him, he means that he only wants the body and redraw a whole new set on it.

He just needs a naked shaman as a base XDD

• I have put together a template for those having trouble drawing their character. This should help you get the basic form down. Hopefully it comes in handy for someone. Right now I only have a female template set up. I'll make a male one after I get some much needed sleep. Good luck everyone.
    Costume Template.png

• I have put together a template for those having trouble drawing their character. This should help you get the basic form down. Hopefully it comes in handy for someone. Right now I only have a female template set up. I'll make a male one after I get some much needed sleep. Good luck everyone.
    Costume Template.png

So kind of you. Even though I have my own base. Sadcatfumbi

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Hi !
    As always, I'm a bit fed up of the lack of ppl on the French Forum. They only take the event post and translate it then leave it like it is, without giving any answer to the questions I asked q.q *feel abandonned* :

So here are my questions :

This event isn't like the fanfiction one about the rewards right ? For the fanfiction contest, each "country" had 3 winners, but for a Character creation event, if each country will have 3 winners, what sets are going to be in game ? Like we will have 1 set per country ig ?

and something I don't understand is : "The winner's creation will be introduced in our game. (Places 1-3) and the creator will receive a Permanent version of the Set with FP or lower stat"
    So only the set of the 1st will be ig or the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd sets are going to be ig ?

Thanks for answering me ! :c