what countries falls under the latino ip ban?

• This is probably a terrible idea, but im latino myself and im not using a vpn or anything weird but i can play normally in the game, there is probably some thread out there that i could probably look up to get all the details so if you tell me to f off ill be sad but ill get it. so back to the question

what countries fall under the latino ip ban?

this is also in preparation for the gm post that will clarify some information about why it happened.

ty for any info Foxtailgirl (ps: i love this emoji and ill be using it a lot)

• Oh really no official list? i guess ill be asking this to the gm if they make it a QnA, they cant really say "All of america that is under the US" because my country is in there and i can play with no problems. but i guess my country is an american want to be so our ISP are pretty much american ISP with a spanish name.

thanks Foxtailgirl

• I think that the only countries restricted in the game are those located in South America (Brazil, Colombia, etc), The game has a server called English 3 (North America), so countries such as Mexico and the United States are allowed to enter.

I suppose that you're from Mexico then.

• Are you from Mexico? Mexico acutally can play on S4 EU.

• Yea it seems like it's a just South American ip ban.

And that depends on how you view it, I was thought in school it's Latin America and anglo America (which is USA and up, no Mexico), so when I kept reading about a Latin ip ban I assumed it includes the Caribbean and central.

• Yea it seems like it's a just South American ip ban.

And that depends on how you view it, I was thought in school it's Latin America and anglo America (which is USA and up, no Mexico), so when I kept reading about a Latin ip ban I assumed it includes the Caribbean and central.

North america was always allowed to play. Aeria has the rights to host the game for EU and NA. All other regions are allowed to play unless there is another s4 version that covers the license for their region.

However, since this is now the only available version, it is expected the bans to get lifted with the time.

• Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Bolivia
    • Chile
    • Colombia
    • Costa Rica
    • Ecuador
    • Egypt
    • El Salvador
    • Guatemala
    • Honduras
    • Nicaragua
    • Panama
    • Paraguay
    • Peru
    • Uruguay
    • Venezuela
  • My friend is brazilian and he can play normally in this server. He said that he changed his router to a modem and suddenly he could play without getting dc or something.

• Hi!

It's been a really long time since I last played this game. Looking to come back to it, I recently found out the "latino" provider went poof, and so did its successor... The latter directed me here, where I just figured out this continent is banned.

I understand there are technical reasons to split the playerbase according to their physical location around the world, and I know it might be considered necessary to open a brand new server - with all the hassle it implies - just to lift the ban on this continent, so I'm not keeping my hopes up... But if I ever get the chance to play again, I'd love to be notified about it! :)

Best wishes!

• Aeria is now hosting and developing the game. There will be no other publisher hosting server for the game but aeria is working on lifting the ban here. It is just not clear how long that will take.

• It's not just technical reasons there are legal reasons too.

• for info the ip ban is already getting removed it is talking some time cause of the internet services cause my friend in Egypt told me that he can play fine in his house and in a friends house it tells him that the country is baned. so its a waiting game now for the ip ban issue

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.