What items you want to see in the shop?

• Stuff that isn't endlessly recycled

I swear every time i look at the sites shop its the same stuff every time

There is no alteration and it is not ok. If only they could listen to our requests more. Like a community poll but for ALL items. Pretty sure they can figure out of a system if they actually bother thinking about it. (I might have spoken a little harshly about this one but for this case I don't do politeness)

• I remember there was a green version of the Angel Padding boy and girl set as well as a green version of the Winter/Sweet bear set. It was on one of the older tier spenders back in 2016. I wish they brought that back because I would have spent $$$ for extremely rare sets that can't be found in the shop.

There are couple of pets like the Husky that are never in aeria shop nor is it in the ingame shop. I hope couple of those pets would be released in the future. There are pets like the Lucy pet featured in aeria shop and I hope they'll be in the ingame shop in the future.

• I remember there was a green version of the Angel Padding boy and girl set as well as a green version of the Winter/Sweet bear set. It was on one of the older tier spenders back in 2016. I wish they brought that back because I would have spent $$$ for extremely rare sets that can't be found in the shop.

There are couple of pets like the Husky that are never in aeria shop nor is it in the ingame shop. I hope couple of those pets would be released in the future. There are pets like the Lucy pet featured in aeria shop and I hope they'll be in the ingame shop in the future.

I really like the green sets. Those sets belong to the "super rare color sets". I asked for the green sweet bear set when I got the 2nd place of the character creation event, but unfortunately I couldn't get it. I think that they are just availabe in the shop respectively the last tier of the Tiered Spender since they're super rare - but I'm not sure. You have to pay a lot for rare things I suppose.

You can get the Husky Doll Capsules from the mission reward. I got mine from there, but only with no stats, it's cute anyway. I'd like to get some Easter Egg Capsules. ;-;

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Does saying what u want in here actually work?

Well, it is just a feedback thread. I guess the staff can read it if they want to get a general idea of what the ppl wants.

It doesn't hurt if you just type what you want to see even if it doesn't happen.

• Theme plates for the sets/faces and weapons so we can skin them xD since all the old sets would look GLORIOUS if they had the resolution of the few new sets +.+ i mean common aeria let me make you all the textures for old sets they will look 100x better and far more detailed...seriously tho if i could id make all old sets with better res and least with 5 collor variants each male/female ppl would tear my arms off..

outside of that day dreaming

all the faces accessorys and WHY THE HELL not all the caps that ever existed in the game since

lets be onest is there any reason to keep old caps out of the game now since i doubt there is any reasonable cash income from this game now..

And mainly all the other stuff that was only on korea S4 and it still never came here (mainly the few new faces)

but i doubt anything will change.. one can least dream i gues xD

The post was edited 12 times, last by Wlia ().

• Oh and I'd like to see the Pumpkin Set Capsules (Pen if possible) during Halloween if there won't be an event where you can get them. Maybe as a reward for GM Hunt or something like that. I love the pumpkin set Sadcatfumbi

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF