Where to find patch history

• Hey

I'm trying to figure out what made it so you can't start a CS heavy for a certain period after starting a sprint, since i know it used to be possible, and I can't find the past patch notes at all aside from the last few.

Does anyone know where to find them, and if they're not available anymore why is it so?

• Also I am not sure what you are referring to

Try this with CS: start running, and at the same time or shortly after hold left click. It does nothing. You used to be able to heavy under those exact circumstances. Recently, because of server issues, I played a bit on a private server which still has the old CS, which they haven't altered in any way. I noticed that it was indeed possible to heavy right after starting a run. I should be able to find video proof of this if I want to dig a little deeper.

I don't think it was announced at all even if there was patch notes.

Well I was looking for clues more than anything. That change was most likely the byproduct of a change in the game's mechanics. And whether or not it was intended or not is also the kind of information I'm looking for. If it wasn't announced, then it's probably not intended.

• Try this with CS: start running, and at the same time or shortly after hold left click. It does nothing. You used to be able to heavy under those exact circumstances. Recently, because of server issues, I played a bit on a private server which still has the old CS, which they haven't altered in any way. I noticed that it was indeed possible to heavy right after starting a run. I should be able to find video proof of this if I want to dig a little deeper.

Well I was looking for clues more than anything. That change was most likely the byproduct of a change in the game's mechanics. And whether or not it was intended or not is also the kind of information I'm looking for. If it wasn't announced, then it's probably not intended.

Actually it may have been changed exactly to prevent ppl from just spamming heavy but that must have happened somewhere around the time when they also added the step back after a slash.

• Actually it may have been changed exactly to prevent ppl from just spamming heavy but that must have happened somewhere around the time when they also added the step back after a slash.

Doubt it as you can just let go of W as you hold left click and have nearly the same effect. I love that back step though tbh. If you do your light attacks fast enough you won't see it until the very last hit, (But then again I don't recall anyone actually using the full combo intentionally so meh). You also won't see it if you Heavy preset a heavy.

(Or you could always Shift + Left click hold if you don't wanna let go of W).

• yeah I don't think it has ever been possible, it's not just with CS Heavy but pretty much everything

Yeah that was a wrong call on my part. I don't know I just had those moments ever since I restarted playing s4 where I expected a heavy to come out and then it didn't and I was sitting there wondering why, but it might just me related to something else entirely (do you know if there's been any other change with the CS compared to before the damage nerf, mechanically speaking?)

Thanks for the patch history, I wish I could read Korean.

(do you know if there's been any other change with the CS compared to before the damage nerf, mechanically speaking?)

actually I can think of one stealth change

with CS Heavy you could hit THROUGH roofs like in this video (best examples being the Temple-M and Side-3 clips) youtu.be/a3Q0BNoFgyE?t=133

can't do those anymore