No attacking After Score (TD Pass)

• Please make it so that players can't attack after they score at the end of a round. I'm so sick of players trying to bug kill people in this state, and i'm also sick of players destroying the gate at the end of a round to make their next score much easier to make. How is this fair? The team who just got a score has a better chance to make another right after because of this. It puts the other team at a disadvantage. If they also have a boots user, then GG they've pretty much won after the first score.

• Please make it so that players can't attack after they score at the end of a round. I'm so sick of players trying to bug kill people in this state, and i'm also sick of players destroying the gate at the end of a round to make their next score much easier to make. How is this fair? The team who just got a score has a better chance to make another right after because of this. It puts the other team at a disadvantage. If they also have a boots user, then GG they've pretty much won after the first score.

I understand you get fustrated because some kid group did this to you couple of times and it can get annoying. But this can be reported and players will be punished doing this.

Breaking things are not a bad thing also as it might be somewhat an advantage but it isnt a factor of winning a game at any way... if it is then your team just not as good as the opponent as it shouldnt be the decider.

Also telling that GG if there is a boots on the enemy side, well.. learn how to play against it oooor you can equip it aswel and enjoy its abilities.

• I understand you get fustrated because some kid group did this to you couple of times and it can get annoying. But this can be reported and players will be punished doing this.

Breaking things are not a bad thing also as it might be somewhat an advantage but it isnt a factor of winning a game at any way... if it is then your team just not as good as the opponent as it shouldnt be the decider.

Also telling that GG if there is a boots on the enemy side, well.. learn how to play against it oooor you can equip it aswel and enjoy its abilities.

I am fine with people using boots. But I am not fine with people breaking the gate open at the end of a round to have it remained open for next round for an easy score. If someone with boots gets the ball at that point they can just right click their way into the gate that should've been closed. The main reason I brought boots up was for an example. I use them too.

• I am fine with people using boots. But I am not fine with people breaking the gate open at the end of a round to have it remained open for next round for an easy score. If someone with boots gets the ball at that point they can just right click their way into the gate that should've been closed. The main reason I brought boots up was for an example. I use them too.

Yea I know what you are saying, some maps will give you a huge advantage when certain stuff is broken for example on Colosseum, Highway. Also some minor mentions on Old school, Temple, Side-3. But as I said this should not give a game winning advantage, if so, there is a major difference between the two teams.

• This bug is existed since beta they fixed chaser mode because it was really annoying there and preventing players from getting 15 score if they survived by only getting 5 so if they wanted to fix it they could've fixed it when they fixed the chaser after round kill, Destroying objects after scoring etc it's all about strategy lol for example Neden-3 map in TD if they destroyed your bridge you can defend or you can do the same after scoring by destroying their bridge there is no 'big advantage' fixing the first bug you mentioned, if someone bug your hp after round report him.

• Destroying objects after scoring etc it's all about strategy lol for example Neden-3 map in TD if they destroyed your bridge you can defend or you can do the same after scoring by destroying their bridge there is no 'big advantage'

It actually is a big advantage. If you score a TD you are already winning and being able to destroy the stuff makes it even harder for the opponenets to get a comeback on it.

I am actually guilty in doing the same thing in st2 but it is only cuz the game allows and my team isn't smart enough to destry the bridge at the start of a round. So it will be me once again wasting time to do it so if I don't do it after the TD.

• as if they will take anything other than a video as proof which nobody even wants to try to record just because of that one guy on that 1 game its like wasting time on them for nothing and they'll prob only get suspended not perm ban anyway. fixing this bug is easy to do just dont allow player access to any actions other than running 2seconds before the countdown to the start of the next round no fskill/any form of attacks since fskill now clearly bypasses the attack restrain from 1second before the countdown ends

• It actually is a big advantage. If you score a TD you are already winning and being able to destroy the stuff makes it even harder for the opponenets to get a comeback on it.

Wait for this stuff to respawn, use it, score, break yours

Stephen Hawking died on Pi Day and Albert Einstein’s birthday to prove just what a mathematical genius he was.

black_hole_interstellar.jpg

• Also you can break enemy`s stuff before anyone scores u know...its not a big advanage at all, as I said it some broken objects are giving a big disadvantage for you or your team, then thats not the problem.. if you are on the same skill level as your enemy then its should not matter as much at all.

• object breaking is just to have diversity in the gameplay in how both teams will do after certain objects are broken its mainly comes down to experience and playstyle. i think letting players breaking objects after a td is a nice way to allow diversity in terms of gameplay instead of 2 teams just running at each other every single round,td should let u have an advantage as its hard to do any td if both teams have similar skill,defense/offense is just another way to play instead of just shooting at each other then get a td,object breaking introduced offense and defense in td mode instead of just dm right off the bat at the start of every round

• I agree too, some objects when broken on purpose will allow teams to do some tactics and planned strategies so its really on the game sense itself. As mentioned before if you feel its unfair when you break stuff after the TD, you can always break stuff before you know enemy will TD, that is what I always do, when I see its gonna be a TD anyway, just go ahead and start breaking stuff for my team's favor. I also think breaking things can be part of some good strategies and should not be removed from TD at least.