Esper chip enchant.

• Yeah so Esper chip enchant. can it get anymore frustrating ?

the chance of getting level 5 is so low..

it take too much pen and effort to get all your dreams crashed with "Item has been destroyed"

what a joke!

can the developers actually tweak the chance for a bit WE KNOW ITS NOT RANDOM. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• At the moment i have:
    1x Strong Set: i spent around 280K~310K Pen
    1x Solid Set: i spent around 190K~240K Pen
    1x Special Set: i spent around 800K Pen...
    I used a "tactic" adviced by a friend, it consists to takes 2 chip of the same type (Example: 2 Chip Strong for Jacket) enchant them until both reach LV4 then enchant them alternately, if a chip decreased of Lv enchant it again until it reaches Lv4, if one of these chips breake up, enchant the remaning Chip until the chip break up or reaches Lv 5, if break up, repeat all these operation.

The problem of this tactic is that sometimes (if you need only 1x chip of each part of a set) you will remain with extra chips...
    Unfortunately i spent a lot of Pen only for Special...

• There is no point of such "tactic" since it is all RNG.

I usually buy all the chips that i need and enchant them one by one cuz i know it is guaranteed that one of them will brake at some point. Then just rebuying the ones that broke or got enhanced to lvl 5.

• There is no point of such "tactic" since it is all RNG.

I usually buy all the chips that i need and enchant them one by one cuz i know it is guaranteed that one of them will brake at some point. Then just rebuying the ones that broke or got enhanced to lvl 5.

I think he recommended me something like that because he knows I'm crazy and I'll almost certainly create at least 2 sets per chip.

At first I did not think there would be any extra chips left, I trusted what he had told me since it was the first time I tried to get a Chip Set.

By the way to get the complete set was very quick (except for the special...), I will have spent about 1 and a half hours per set (while I was studying among other things ...).

• because it's entirely random it's that frustrating. You either unlock a set within 500k pen or within 2 milion pen. You actually need a lot of patience to unlock them

How easy is to to make 500k pen? Assuming you play for at most a match a day? Has the pen rate increased so much that we can casually throw around 500k pen? O.o

On another note, grinding away your time to be able to last a bit longer against players who have these chips is wrong. These chips were a mistake.

• How easy is to to make 500k pen? Assuming you play for at most a match a day? Has the pen rate increased so much that we can casually throw around 500k pen? O.o

On another note, grinding away your time to be able to last a bit longer against players who have these chips is wrong. These chips were a mistake.

Once when you get the shiny chip set, getting pen is much easier.

But i agree that the chips were a mistake. The chips skills are broken and you get pen just to waste them again for chips.

• Once when you get the shiny chip set, getting pen is much easier.

But i agree that the chips were a mistake. The chips skills are broken and you get pen just to waste them again for chips.

You still have to grind a whole lot and get lucky. The overall balance of the game shouldn't depend on who has the most pen to unload into the chips. Enchanting and Esper Chip only chase away new players (among other things)

• Well, if enchanting was a little more forgiving.. it might help. I mean with my enchants I can melt people. But to get that threw AP at it. It costs alot to catch up to some people who are so heavily enchanted that even if they are not great.. they are decent enough for the enchants to help them.

• I think he recommended me something like that because he knows I'm crazy and I'll almost certainly create at least 2 sets per chip.

At first I did not think there would be any extra chips left, I trusted what he had told me since it was the first time I tried to get a Chip Set.

By the way to get the complete set was very quick (except for the special...), I will have spent about 1 and a half hours per set (while I was studying among other things ...).

Was it me that told you that by any chance? That's generally how I got all my chip sets, but I'm sorry if it didn't work out for you. If you don't have a chip set though it wouldn't hurt to install lvl 4 chip sets and only replace them after you get lvl 5 ones. I hope you started with shiny. (Trust me it makes the rest easier).

• Was it me that told you that by any chance? That's generally how I got all my chip sets, but I'm sorry if it didn't work out for you. If you don't have a chip set though it wouldn't hurt to install lvl 4 chip sets and only replace them after you get lvl 5 ones. I hope you started with shiny. (Trust me it makes the rest easier).

B L E S S E D S H I N Y S E T. The only one that isn't gamebreaking ;(

• It's bad enough that the chips can downgrade instead of upgrade. There're more possible negative outcomes than positive, and that's why it can be so hard to get them to lvl 5. Also we're buying level 1 chips from the shop. So why're they more expensive to buy from the shop than the upgrade to level 5 gamble?

Positive Outcomes~
    Upgrade to Next Level

Negative Outcomes~

Do Nothing (PEN loss for literally no effect, and should be the only negative effect).
    Downgrade to Previous Level (Annoying...).

Chip Break (The most BS out of the 3, cuz now you have to spend another lump some of PEN just to buy a replacement).

• The pen cost becomes insignificant once you get the shiny chips but i feel like i waste more time on opening stuff, gambling on random shop, enchanting and so on than playing the game.

Skipping the animation in the random shop is a great feature, even though I never use that shop. I'd like to see something similar for enchanting and capsules. It's just so annoying to sit there waiting.

• Skipping the animation in the random shop is a great feature, even though I never use that shop. I'd like to see something similar for enchanting and capsules. It's just so annoying to sit there waiting.

yes, even though it still takes forever especially if you want to dismantle the timed items for gears after.

A lot of processes just needs to be speed up. Maybe even adding an option to open/use certain amount of items at once.

• i still think that shiny deserves some active skill that isn't broken but rather a support skill, i mean aside all the PEN gain which is great shiny chips are way down below the other ones when it comes to stats when i'ts actually the only chip set that doesn't have any special attack

• i still think that shiny deserves some active skill that isn't broken but rather a support skill, i mean aside all the PEN gain which is great shiny chips are way down below the other ones when it comes to stats when i'ts actually the only chip set that doesn't have any special attack

It still have HP bonuses and such. Also it will probably be too much if it gives you other advantage other than already turning you into a pen bank.

I woudl say it is the only skill that is actually balanced. if anything, it is the others that needs nerfing (except the style one)

• It still have HP bonuses and such. Also it will probably be too much if it gives you other advantage other than already turning you into a pen bank.

I woudl say it is the only skill that is actually balanced. if anything, it is the others that needs nerfing (except the style one)

the style one its totaly useless in my book i see no real use for that troll tiny slide at all

• I've done some tests with the Style chip skill, and I can confirm it doesn't even travel as far as the normal dodge, and it costs more SP to use. It'd be more useful if it traveled a bit further than the basic dodge for the same cost. Compare it to the 1-hit chip set or the solid and it pales in comparison. Another dodge is just another dodge, and so it might as well be better than the basic dodge.

• I'm currently trying to get the green chips. While it is inferior to the dodge in terms of cost efficiency, its hitbox seems to be lower and I could see some value in the fact that it travels straight ahead, especially in unlimited. It saves you from having to look sideway to close in on somebody with dodges, which means you should have a way easier time landing a shot right after.

EDIT: I managed to get the last Lv5 green chip. It's not bad, the slide is faster than a dodge and that's its main advantage, and as mentioned above, it has a smaller hitbox. It's pretty good when paired with a sword, or with an air gun in sta-2. The smaller hitbox also allows you some quick rushes, and you have an easier time stealing the fumbi. The fact that it has a smaller hitbox also means you're safer when first picking the ball. You can also pair up dodge+slide in the order that you want in quick succession without needing your feet to touch the ground.

Other things you should note if you're considering green chips: You can't use it to cancel the shotgun or revo's post-fire animation, or the SMG's spray. You can use it while holding up shield (it exits shield obviously), and as you probably already know, while in metallic form. Also, if you give the order to switch weapons during the slide, there will be a delay before it takes effect after exiting the slide, so if you want to attack immediately after you better switch to the right weapon before you slide (frankly it's a bit annoying). You can cancel a slide with spacebar or and attack. You can't slide 2 times in a row in quick succession while grounded or airborne, but if you jump after a ground slide or hit the floor after an air slide then you can slide again immediately.