Esper chip enchant.

• Yeah so Esper chip enchant. can it get anymore frustrating ?

the chance of getting level 5 is so low..

it take too much pen and effort to get all your dreams crashed with "Item has been destroyed"

what a joke!

can the developers actually tweak the chance for a bit WE KNOW ITS NOT RANDOM. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• At the moment i have:
    1x Strong Set: i spent around 280K~310K Pen
    1x Solid Set: i spent around 190K~240K Pen
    1x Special Set: i spent around 800K Pen...
    I used a "tactic" adviced by a friend, it consists to takes 2 chip of the same type (Example: 2 Chip Strong for Jacket) enchant them until both reach LV4 then enchant them alternately, if a chip decreased of Lv enchant it again until it reaches Lv4, if one of these chips breake up, enchant the remaning Chip until the chip break up or reaches Lv 5, if break up, repeat all these operation.

The problem of this tactic is that sometimes (if you need only 1x chip of each part of a set) you will remain with extra chips...
    Unfortunately i spent a lot of Pen only for Special...

• There is no point of such "tactic" since it is all RNG.

I usually buy all the chips that i need and enchant them one by one cuz i know it is guaranteed that one of them will brake at some point. Then just rebuying the ones that broke or got enhanced to lvl 5.

• There is no point of such "tactic" since it is all RNG.

I usually buy all the chips that i need and enchant them one by one cuz i know it is guaranteed that one of them will brake at some point. Then just rebuying the ones that broke or got enhanced to lvl 5.

I think he recommended me something like that because he knows I'm crazy and I'll almost certainly create at least 2 sets per chip.

At first I did not think there would be any extra chips left, I trusted what he had told me since it was the first time I tried to get a Chip Set.

By the way to get the complete set was very quick (except for the special...), I will have spent about 1 and a half hours per set (while I was studying among other things ...).

• because it's entirely random it's that frustrating. You either unlock a set within 500k pen or within 2 milion pen. You actually need a lot of patience to unlock them

How easy is to to make 500k pen? Assuming you play for at most a match a day? Has the pen rate increased so much that we can casually throw around 500k pen? O.o

On another note, grinding away your time to be able to last a bit longer against players who have these chips is wrong. These chips were a mistake.

• How easy is to to make 500k pen? Assuming you play for at most a match a day? Has the pen rate increased so much that we can casually throw around 500k pen? O.o

On another note, grinding away your time to be able to last a bit longer against players who have these chips is wrong. These chips were a mistake.

Once when you get the shiny chip set, getting pen is much easier.

But i agree that the chips were a mistake. The chips skills are broken and you get pen just to waste them again for chips.

• Once when you get the shiny chip set, getting pen is much easier.

But i agree that the chips were a mistake. The chips skills are broken and you get pen just to waste them again for chips.

You still have to grind a whole lot and get lucky. The overall balance of the game shouldn't depend on who has the most pen to unload into the chips. Enchanting and Esper Chip only chase away new players (among other things)

• Well, if enchanting was a little more forgiving.. it might help. I mean with my enchants I can melt people. But to get that threw AP at it. It costs alot to catch up to some people who are so heavily enchanted that even if they are not great.. they are decent enough for the enchants to help them.