Battleye Global Ban on Combi Accounts

• Hi,

Since last week, something really "funny" has been happening to me in S4 League.

Every single combi account i create has been getting Battleye Global Ban after a day of use, which is kinda stupid because the only things i did were tutorial, those weapon and skills tutorials for capsules and those missions that give 100exp and 500 pen.

I know the answers will be contact Battleye and etc.. but it is entirely useless because they literally don't answer.

I don't even try to log in on my main because i fear the same fate my combi accounts had will happen to it as well

• Have you tried to ask aeria support about it?

Also I think you are not allowed to have more than 5 accounts but the reason may be something else as well.

It may also be some program that you are running that was detected as suspicious.

I was thinking of asking the staff but i checked some posts some other guy made and their answer was to contact battleye support.

I guess i ll Just take a break from s4 til this gets fixed. Hope it doesnt take long

• I was thinking of asking the staff but i checked some posts some other guy made and their answer was to contact battleye support.

I guess i ll Just take a break from s4 til this gets fixed. Hope it doesnt take long

It wont get fixed i told that to Heili and they did nothing about it.

• you cant play on multiple accounts?thats just..dumb imo coz you'll never get the combi levels you need..if you're not combi'ing yourself..bad system maybe?i have multiple accounts as well when i wanted to play with literally nothing,would i get banned for that?

• there has been a limit to accounts to have and the combi system is meant to be used as an invite system for newer players and not yourself. also, this is a security measures against hackers and bots that continously create new accounts. Note that security reasons can bring disadvantages but enforces the rules

• then you just need a better system for combi because there is not that much newer players and we have no way of communicating with them at the very start of their gaming experience which just leads to us who wants to rank up combi levels way harder than it should be since we dont have any way of noticing them other than waiting for new players 24/7 at the lobby hoping they're new

• What if your friends that also play s4 comes to your home and use your PC to play a bit? (not the same day, but different ones) Does the system also thinks that all those accounts are all yours and bans everything?

Because a friend had a problem like this one.

• What if your friends that also play s4 comes to your home and use your PC to play a bit? (not the same day, but different ones) Does the system also thinks that all those accounts are all yours and bans everything?

Because a friend had a problem like this one.

Wouldn't he be using his own already existing account anyway?

Also I really wouldn't suggest creating an account from someone else's home simply cuz he will have problems proving that the account is his in case of stealing.

• Some people will just go to a cyber or the library to create an account there and it won't get banned because the internet IP will be different. Further solutions would be to improve the system or we can just go and create a thread requesting new players if they can give us combi

• Some people will just go to a cyber or the library to create an account there and it won't get banned because the internet IP will be different. Further solutions would be to improve the system or we can just go and create a thread requesting new players if they can give us combi

Speaking of combi, I think it is time to change the system anyway.

It has been exploited for years and getting a legit player to combi with is impossible.

• Speaking of combi, I think it is time to change the system anyway.

It has been exploited for years and getting a legit player to combi with is impossible.

Legends speak only one has made it through the chaos...

Now seriously, if you aren't planning on give more rewards, make it A LOT easier to obtain the actual ones? Now you get 1 experience point by accepting a combi with someone. We are a game with 1000 players, even less. Wouldn't it be fair that everytime you make a combi with someone you get 1 Level, not just one point? I mean, just check the points required for it.

Level range 0-10 - Required points for 1 level up = 10

RANK = Apprenticeship Combi Master

Level range 11-20 - Required points for 1 level up = 20

RANK = Beginner Combi Master

Level range 21-30 - Required points for 1 level up = 40

RANK = Expert Combi Master

Level range 31-40 - Required points for 1 level up = 80

RANK = Professional Combi Master

Level range 41-49 - Required points for 1 level up = 160

RANK = Master Combi Master

Level range 50 - Required points for 1 level up = 160

This makes a total of 3260 points, more or less. Supposing that you will combi with the player at begginer untill level 20, makes a total of 163 players. That's really a lot of players, it's 14% of regular playerbase, and most of combi's get deleted midway. Making the system a lot easier would be great.

• Speaking of combi, I think it is time to change the system anyway.

Yeah Hella you're right, I do even wonder what's the percentage of new real players and not just secondary accounts.

That could be an interesting solution. Let's wait for the devs to give us some support.