Mystery shop - several questions

• Hello!

First of all I want to say I am new in the forum and I don't know if I am in the right place.

I've been looking for information about this but I haven't found anything..

My questions are:

1) How much probability is there of getting a permanent item from the Mystery box? or is it just luck? ?(

2) Which are "Pen Stats" have the same probability?

3) Is the difference a lot when buying the offer x2? is better?

4) How many Mystery box you usually buy to get something permanent?

And sorry for my bad English I hope everything is undertood well~

• The chances haven't been publically announced. x2 means that the chance is doubled but since we don't know how much it is, no one can really tell. If there is 1% for permanent x2 will make it 2% etc.

I don't think the stats have any impact on the chances. The only reason pen stat items are sold is to please the ppl who prefer to play in pen only rooms.

• Hi and welcome,

1, they are not public..

2, Apparently yes, but none knows for sure..

3, It is, but at the same time might be a marketing scam.

4, My avarage was getting it from 30 ish.. taking into count about 10 different items.

Hope it helped,

-The mysterious pain behind the helmet-

• Well to begin with i could say that i got a lot more from MBoxes but a the same time if you get by any chance a booster x5 then i'd recommend on going for capsules, the way you obtain such capsules could be mix by buying MBoxes and Tier Spender, that would be a great way of raising the chance of obtaining what you want
    You don't get it from MBox, you receive the capsule instead but you have a booster waiting there + tiered spender

• Well to begin with i could say that i got a lot more from MBoxes but a the same time if you get by any chance a booster x5 then i'd recommend on going for capsules, the way you obtain such capsules could be mix by buying MBoxes and Tier Spender, that would be a great way of raising the chance of obtaining what you want
    You don't get it from MBox, you receive the capsule instead but you have a booster waiting there + tiered spender

I do agree, but when you mention that you get lot more from MBoxes it might be because you have only went for couple of items and got lucky, some people first try the Mboxes and only have to buy couple and getting them, but in the long run, the avarage will be a bigger number, but go for x booster and capsule for sure.

• I remember that whenever I used x2 booster, it was not worth it to open the capsules. The min. booster I use for opening is x3 (but most of the time I just wait till I get x4+) For that, 30 capsules should be enough but you never know. Mystery boxes are/were worse than capsules imo. (it took me like above 70 mystery boxes to get puppy ears X/ but that was long ago, nowadays I would just wait till it appears in tiered spender and get it)

• From my past experience, mystery boxes have less chance of getting the item than G caps do. The last mystery box I tried was the metallic fumbi, purchased 185 boxes and didn't get the skill.

• Thanks everyone for answering! :3

Urfontunately the boosters don't work in the Mystery Shop. :(

I want the longtail and it can only be obtained in the Mystery box...

A few years ago I bought 20 mystery boxes + two tiered spender and I didn't get it... (but i want to try again)

I guess it's because I always had bad luck buying things. xD

• Srsly this mystery shop is almost just complete scam if you ask me. I remember buying 20caps or something and I got nothing but pen. I don't know if this is true but to me it seems that if you got something perm & buying/opening other stuff afterwards chances are reduced by a lot to get things perm again.

• 1) dispite all chat and hella-hell wrong info its 3%

2) no its same for AP or PEN

3) yes it is becuase chance increases to 6%

4) around 50 to 80 whene im lucky around 30 - 50

I dont recomend to do mystery box in the past they wer mainly made for ppl who wanted to have new gears ahead of others

only boxes that are somewhat worth to try are more for collectors who want secret agent girl set or some other items that do no pop in game capsules.

Its better to treat Boxes as good income of PEN with small chance of winning your item.