Patch Log 22.02.2018

• patchLogo.jpg

Dear Leaguers!

We are proud to present to you the latest S4 League content!

L is for many “Lucky” capsules this month cause we Love all you Leaguers!

But first, let us introduce you to two new weapons:

Golden Dragon Scythe

oMLnIZv.png

This Golden Dragon Scythe was made by a blacksmith blessed by the heavens.
    The Scythe is emanating a powerful red energy.
    If you are the true master of the Golden Dragon Scythe, you'll be able to hear the voice of the dragon.

Heart Breaker*Created by Aeria Games*

This is the first item designed and created by our team!

3Pcxm2f.png

Created for giving you a chance to celebrate or smash anything related to the Valentine’s Day.

Coded into the Netsphere by an unknown entity, this hammer is perfect for
    broken-hearted lovers to take revenge and look good at the same time.

In addition to these two new weapons, Lucky Capsules filled with new and old gems
    will be awaiting you this month.

Check out our New Lucky Capsules. With some Luck you can win another new Free Lucky Capsule.

lucky3.png

With this patch, we are also bringing back a new mode due to popular demand:

TouchDown Pass mode is reactivated!
    tdmode1.jpg

TouchDown Pass Mode:

It's a TD mode with more sport aspect.

All basic rules are same like TD, except the players can throw or pass Pumbi Ball to other player.

Pass mode is added to the existing touchdown mode.
    You can pass the ball to your teammates you aim at.
    You can create battles with a max of 4:4 players.

Only melee weapons are available and skills are not available. Only passive skills are allowed.

The map is using a renewed Hyperium that can take advantage of the features of the pass mode

tdmode2.jpg

- Security updates

• Would be nice if you could add the option that bans enchants or stats so we could play S5.

The option to remove stat is still there or do you mean for all modes?

its not really the mode's fault instead its more of the map's fault since u cant break the ground or anything to stop their movement

They can add lasers above the main gate in the same way they did with the other 2.

• Would be nice if you could add the option that bans enchants or stats so we could play S5.

Its there and you can set it, its a nice addition, its called playing without stats.

Well, more skins for weapons that doesn't need it. Again that mode unfair with exo boots.

Sadly yes, exo boots just wins the game nomatter what, this is why I personally havent played the mode a lot :L

I see nothing on the security changes.

I hope it was just a general term cuz they added a couple, but lets see what happens!! It might not even be security on our end, but more on the server`s which we cant see.

I hope to see more maps with this mode!

• The skins are not bad, but the breaker... that one was suposed to come into shop a week ago since valentine is gone already, perfect for little teka.

The timing of these releases are realy terrible... the point of releasing something related to a theme is that you play using during the time of the theme.

Wish they would properly release this type of content at the right time.

I do wonder what they mean by

"Lucky Capsules filled with new and old gems

will be awaiting you this month. "
    Would like more info about this.

Overall, the return of passmode is pretty much just a filler so the patch doesnt seem as much "dead" as it is.

• Yea like all of these seasonal skins get to our game once its already over..bit annoying.

Btw is this mode going to be permanent?

I don't see much point in adding it and removing it every 2nd month.

Also would like to see it perm stay + added on all maps a setting option. Things that could be done is insane, resetting the ball by throwing it down, and make people going for kills a bit more, as one enemy could go to their TD base and wait for the throw to TD, it would be interesting.

• I just wanted to point it it as on my browser, the paragraph spacing is longer as usual so I wasn't sure if it was something that I couldn't see anyway or something was actually there and my browser is being noobish.

• I would like Snowball fight come back with more maps and also more snowed maps <3

Yeah. It was at leats fun mode though some of the maps weren't as fun as Luna-2 (mostly due to allowing only few players). Maybe we can heave at leats that one retextured.

• I would like Snowball fight come back with more maps and also more snowed maps <3

If it is simply out of season, make the bomb one flat random color and call it paintball mode :3

Or, make a paintball gun skin for the grenade launcher and do it that way, could work well as well, have little plops of paint everywhere and all :P