Are you ever planning on fixing FPS drops?

• ^title

An issue that's been ruining EVERY match I try to play. It came since the new and marvelous UI you had to implement in game. It seems to be better if I deactivate firewall but I still have drops from 61 to 50-40-36,0 and so on. Sometimes it gets stuck on 36,0 just to keep like that the whole match. I have to close every single program I have opened just to play a decent match.

Thanks.

• sadly, this issue is still being worked on and I don't know when it'll be fixed. I hope that we will have more news soon

Phew, that's disappointing. Your answer could be translated into 'they aren't even trying to fix it' since this is the same response i'm getting from both, forums and ticket system. Anyway... thanks for replying.

• FPS issue is interesting and it shouldnt be a server side problem, more like a client side,

Are you using a hdd or an SSD to store s4?

How old is this harddrive?

Are the drivers updated(for latest update)?

Is the bios updated(for latest update)?

Are you playing fullscreen mode?

• 1. I'm using an SSD

2. It's pretty new, I built this PC last year.

3. Yes, got the last ones.

4. Yes, got the last bios update.

5. Yes.

• 1. I'm using an SSD

2. It's pretty new, I built this PC last year.

3. Yes, got the last ones.

4. Yes, got the last bios update.

5. Yes.

In this case its weird I have no idea, I hope someone who knows what might be the issue will help you on this, If its a sever issue, then just we have to wait for all the fixes as I have stated before!

Sorry that I couldnt help ya, good luck!

• this game being so old i wouldnt second guess my PC to be at fault

Yeah, it's old and they are really good at making it worse by adding useless stuff and breaking the game even more. It seems that they don't want us to play this game anymore, duh.

• In this case its weird I have no idea, I hope someone who knows what might be the issue will help you on this, If its a sever issue, then just we have to wait for all the fixes as I have stated before!

Sorry that I couldnt help ya, good luck!

Well, I wasn't really expecting to get a solution since they aren't even trying to reply my messages with a human response (talking about ticket system), but thanks for trying. I hope they fix it... at some point.

• Well, I wasn't really expecting to get a solution since they aren't even trying to reply my messages with a human response (talking about ticket system), but thanks for trying. I hope they fix it... at some point.

The issue is rather new and considering a lot of ppl seems to have it, they will probably fix it.

For me, the game still rusn fine. It may be incomatibility with the newer hardware or OS.

I am back to Win8 so I can't really tell if it is related to the OS.

Just curious: What OS and Resolution you are using?

• The issue is rather new and considering a lot of ppl seems to have it, they will probably fix it.

For me, the game still rusn fine. It may be incomatibility with the newer hardware or OS.

I am back to Win8 so I can't really tell if it is related to the OS.

Just curious: What OS and Resolution you are using?

I'm playing on W10 and 1920x1080 res.