Add 2-Step Verification

• >Be Newt

>Download a thirth party program from a special forum that included a keylogger

>get your account stolen

>complain about Aeria not taking security seriously

can you see why this doesn't make sence?

It's funny that you talk like that and then use the web of a group of hackers who annoy the game and knows everything about your account.

• I don't see how me having a link to my S4Db profile in my signature contradicts what I said. Care to explain?

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

• It's funny that you talk like that and then use the web of a group of hackers who annoy the game and knows everything about your account.

This has to be the most stupid response I've seen today.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Discord: mint#4091

• I don't see how me having a link to my S4Db profile in my signature contradicts what I said. Care to explain?

Make sure that the source is what u want to be seen as the text on your signature and the link is where that text directs when you click it. Hope it helped/this was your issue.

• Make sure that the source is what u want to be seen as the text on your signature and the link is where that text directs when you click it. Hope it helped/this was your issue.

Unfortunately for you, this made no sense whatsoever.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

• This has to be the most stupid response I've seen today.

Demonstrate how you defend that web.

Now the Watch Dog bot is my invention?

Everybody knows that S4DB is full of hacks.

By the way the purpose of the topic was to talk about 2FA. If nobody is going to say anything related about this, this topic is over.

• You use the word "defend" a lot. And you misuse it a lot. Just because we do not agree with the way you think doesn't mean we're defending x person/company/website.

S4DB is just a fan-made website where people can "hang out" and say what's on their mind without GM/GS' deleting their comments/posts to make themselves not look bad. Now. Do hackers use S4DB? Yes. But they also use this forum, so acting like S4DB is the Satan's spawn itself really dumb.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

• You use the word "defend" a lot. And you misuse it a lot. Just because we do not agree with the way you think doesn't mean we're defending x person/company/website.

S4DB is just a fan-made website where people can "hang out" and say what's on their mind without GM/GS' deleting their comments/posts to make themselves not look bad. Now. Do hackers use S4DB? Yes. But they also use this forum, so acting like S4DB is the Satan's spawn itself really dumb.

Not really, because your type of people made it to be like that :S.

• The creator of S4DB did not attack the game itself. There was just one administrator of the game that decided to try and harm the players/game. But this does not mean the whole S4DB website is corrupted. Because if that was the case, then S4 League is corrupted as well, since GS' are leaking informations, abusing several bugs, etc.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3